Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+8
Blood Angel
Cannibal_Corpse
Valkyrja
Mizz Lola Marie Efron
LiONLAMBxox
Pretty_Twisted
lovehate91
trizn
12 posters

That thing that Jacob did...

trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

That thing that Jacob did... - Page 4 Empty Re: That thing that Jacob did...

Post  trizn Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:50 pm

So we now have primary suspects for wolf-trolls. Mair-mair & Lei-lei. Razz If we get a troll in here, we'd assume it's one of you. If it disses Jake, it's Mair-mair. If it just spams the forums, it's Lei-lei or Mair-mair. Laughing
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:55 pm

hahaha hey now! im going to have to prove that its not me when this really happens arent i?! rofl! niiiice! ten ten you know i wouldnt say stuff about jake to youuu! thats just tactless and rude! you know how i feel about jake deap down inside, but i wouldnt voice it! i know you <3 him!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:58 pm

We can have Edward mind read the trolls and tell us if they're Mary or Leah.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:12 am

Excellent plan Rai-Rai.

That way i wont be going werewolf on someone i actually like....lol...I mean, if it is just some random troll then it is all good in the hood. I will have no problem being a bitch to someone i dont know....lol....especially if they leave a bad impression on me, and if they are trolling, that definatly leaves a bad impression....lol...
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:22 am

It's really going to be traumatic if we have one troll on here. I mean, we're a happy family here & if we get a troll, may it be a vampire-troll or wolf-troll, I ain't gonna be happy. I hope antis won;t dare to do that here.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:28 am

Yes, we really are like a happy lil family here. It is going to suck if a troll actually deicded to come on here. I will be pretty damn angry. LOL. Hopefully it wont happen though, lets think positive shall we. I mean, i am trying to think it wont happen. But even back when i was on a small forum like this one before we had trolls, so i just keep going back to that. LOL.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:38 am

Let's make this clear, then. We are a Twilight appreciation forum. Any intelligent debates about Twilight are welcome. Any derogatory remarks against the characters & members are prohibited.

*I sound like Dumbledore. LOL.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:48 am

It really did sound all Dumbledore-ish! Hahahaha...

But yes, let's make that clear, lol...Because trolls are just so annoying sometimes. But lets think positive and think that it wont happen here...lol..

Very Happy
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:00 am

Dumbledore loves wolves. He has Lupin as one of the Order people, so I'd like to hire him as one of our "security guards". LOL.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:05 am

LOL!!

Looks like we have it all worked out - see we are already prepared for the trolls before they even start. LOL. Talk about being ahead of the game. LOL. It is cool.

I mean, i would so have gotten rid of a few people on TwiFo already, lol, if i were a mod over there, because there are a few people who just take things to far and seem to be allowed to say what they want. It is insanly annoying, but then i get told to shut up basically if a mod disagree's with me. Which happens alot. LOL.

As long as we do it right on here all will be good.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:30 pm

Maybe we should just kiss them the way Jake kissed Bella, so they'll shut up & realize they love us? Heheh
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:48 pm

You can go and do that to as many people as you want. LOL. I have done my share of unwanted kissing, LOL, but it is fun, i love seeing people's reaction. LOL. Let me know how it all works out for you though! LOL!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:55 pm

Naaaah! Maybe I'll ask someone to do it for me. I don't wanna be accused as a sexual harrasser. LOL. I'll have a gorgeous girl kiss an anti boy & a hot guy for anti girls. 😁
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:08 pm

Sounds like a plan to me, i mean, people are alread peeing me off saying all that sexual harrasment stuff about Jacob, can you imagine if they started saying it about one of us because of our security measures...lol...Actually it would be pretty funny, but only once, then i would be angry.

So yeah, a hot girl and a hot guy to kiss all the anti's and other trolls.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:12 pm

We'll call it the Jacob Kiss. Hehehe. Like the Dementor's kiss in HP. But instead of being soul-less, once they get the Jacob's Kiss, they start loving Twilight!!!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:29 pm

Jacob Kiss LOL your ticket into the twilight fandom...ahahahaha

LOVE IT. It would work as well, especially if they think the dude or chick that is kissing them is hot.

But what if it dont work on someone and they start more shitt about sexual harrasment, but it involves us?

LOL

Laughing
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:58 pm

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Jacob Kiss LOL your ticket into the twilight fandom...ahahahaha

LOVE IT. It would work as well, especially if they think the dude or chick that is kissing them is hot.

But what if it dont work on someone and they start more shitt about sexual harrasment, but it involves us?

LOL

Laughing

We'll have the Dementors kiss them, then. For unlawful assumption & wrongfully accusing us. We have Voldemort & Dumbledore on our side. Bwahahaha. Razz
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:48 pm

Hahahaha no-one will dare mess with the Cullenates now....

Laughing
    lovehate91
    lovehate91
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 346
    Job/hobbies : Student(HS)
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  lovehate91 Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:53 pm

^
    Certainly not, and if they do..

They'll be FRIED!
    Harry Potter
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:31 pm

hahaha we have voldemort AND dumbledore on our side?!?! damn! we're pretty bad donkey-butt then! rofl! i totally wouldnt mess with us if i wasnt already on the in. rofl.
    Vampiria
    Vampiria
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 474
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post  Vampiria Wed May 06, 2009 4:04 am

When he did it, i felt like punching him right in the face, between his eyes !! ughh i soo wanted to kill him.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 06, 2009 8:36 pm

I wanted to hug him and congratulate him for going that far, i have admitted before - he went about it the wrong way, but Bella still liked it, and realised that she loved Jake as well, she didnt have to enjoy it the way she did.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!

Post  poisoned_rose Thu May 07, 2009 9:40 pm

^ totally agree with you there babes
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 346
    Job/hobbies : Being bored 99% of the time. Does that count as a job?
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Mon May 18, 2009 3:10 am

I just finished re-reading eclipse this morning when we had a blackout, and i dont like that part even more now, i dont know, maybe it is just the way it was written. you know - to make Jacob sound like the bad guy so we love Edward even more, i dont know, but the first time i read it i didnt put as much thought into it as this time. And i dont know - the first kiss, whatever, it happens, it has to happen, you never know where you will get unless you try - which is fair enough- but the way it was written, and the words Jacob used to get Bella to kiss him. I dont know why but is just seems so wrong to me, on more then one level.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon May 18, 2009 9:25 pm

All i can say is - Troy = DEAD! NOW!

Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:51 pm