Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+8
Blood Angel
Cannibal_Corpse
Valkyrja
Mizz Lola Marie Efron
LiONLAMBxox
Pretty_Twisted
lovehate91
trizn
12 posters

That thing that Jacob did...

lovehate91
    lovehate91
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 346
    Job/hobbies : Student(HS)
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

That thing that Jacob did... - Page 3 Empty Re: That thing that Jacob did...

Post  lovehate91 Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:10 pm

^
    Hale yea we are!! (I just love that phrase. lol)

Hm, I guess I can understand. I'm not a big dancer either, but I have so much fun at prom!!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:56 pm

OH man, now you guys are making me feel like an alco....lol...

I enjoy a bit of vodka and absinthe once in a while when we hit the city.

We are going out in our Twi shirts on Saturday, i am going to be the only one in a Team Jacob shirt, the other 6 people, including Troy and Gary are wearing Edward shirts, Troy and Gary are buying them today in Top Hat...lol...We kinda just want to see the reaction that we will get...lol...
    lovehate91
    lovehate91
    Master Cullenate

Post  lovehate91 Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:51 pm

^
    Very Happy
    Sounds awesome!
    A "pack" (pun intended) of Aussi Twilighters.

{Remember to bring bricks! lols)
    :anti

You're certainly no alcoholic. Everyone is licensed their occasionally night of partying. We're the weird ones, Mair-Mair and I.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:01 pm

It is going to be good.

Me and the girls have gone out all Twilighted up one time, there was 4 of us, and i was the only Jacob AGAIN (it drives me insane)....but we got sooooo many comments about our shirts, everyone was loving the girls in Edward shirts, but people just looked at me funny. Which is not a good thing to do when i am running on absinthe (which is illegal over here, is it illegal over there - do you guys know?)
    lovehate91
    lovehate91
    Master Cullenate

Post  lovehate91 Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:04 pm

It's COMPLETELY illegal in the U.S.
    I don't think you can even /find/ it here if you tried.

I had a horrible boyfriend once that always wanted to try it.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:19 pm

Oh ok, so it isnt just us.

Well we can get it at a select few private owned liquor stores and underground goth clubs (the only clubs i go to) but it is expensive - it costs me like $12 for one 30mL shot, it is insane but worth it because then you dont drink as much because it is so strong and tastes all aniseed-y and yum.

Oh man, this is a good thread to mention this, but i am so going to go werewolf on some people in a minute, i am on an anti Twilight FB group, and they are so insane, they hate Jacob sooooo much, it is insane. They are hamming up the Jacob hate to a new level, i am going to go werewolf in a minute.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:33 pm

haha yeah ten-ten me and lei lei are the weirdos! rofl! im so glad i found friends here that dont drink either, or i would have been effed when i started college.

haha go werewolf on the idiots. they deserve it. theyre just jealous. they probably wake up in the morning thinking... man... im such a vlooser (i decided v is the opposite of f. lol. if something sucks put a g in front XD.). what can i do to make the fawesome people of the world decide that i am more of a vlooser than yesterday. -sigh-

well i need to go add that v thing to the dictionary before i forget. lol
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:37 pm

Well i have gone werewolf on them vloser's. And someone already replied...lol...

I dont know if it is a guy or girl, but they said something along the lines of being a crazy fan girl and something about being blinded.

Oh Oh OHHHHHHHH guess what....Oh, i was angry, not only were they discussing Jacob 'sexual harrasing' Bella (WHICH DIDNT HAPPEN GRRRRR!) they were also saying that Taylor is ugly and they were picking on his nose, his hair, his just about everything....OH MAN I WENT INSANE ON THEM! I HOPE THEY KICK ME OFF OF THEIR DUM STUPID GROUP! I MEAN, I ONLY JOINED TO FIGHT! LOL! BUT I WANTED INTELLECTUAL ARGUMENTS....Like the one's we have on here....lol..
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:40 pm

haha its true. a lot of anti's will be all.... go away ignorant fangirl. im like WTF! stfu you cocksucking anti. yeah i just said that. =X. oh well! cocksucker is probably my favorite insult ever. just saying.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:45 pm

Oh i used alot more worse insults then that after i read what they were saying about Taylor. I think i would report myself if i was on the other end of the spectrum. lol.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:47 pm

rofl! what was the name of the group!? i wanna see what they were saying lol!
    lovehate91
    lovehate91
    Master Cullenate

Post  lovehate91 Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:03 pm

^
    Oh, you little Troll, you.

lol

Fangirling on the anti forum. -chuckling applause-

:anti
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:08 pm

Well i just figure, they are allowed to troll on the fan forums....lol...

So we should be allowed to do it back.

Sad Awww they deleted the thread about my Jacob because i just wouldnt shut up, i was on fire in that thread dude. seriously, i really was.

Anyway, you know i found a fawesome Jacob group on FB, but it is all in like another language, and i cannot understand it...lol...
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

Post  trizn Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:29 am

Talking about proms & drinking, I'm not going to prom either. And I don't drink. I drank beer once just to know how it tastes like. Now, I know. It's not yummy. LOL. But I've never tried smoking or drugs...Although, you can count Rob & Edward as my drugs. Tinkerbell Tinkerbell Tinkerbell batteye batteye batteye I'd rather just read or go Robbing in google. Rolling Eyes

And i don't think anyone is allowed to troll in any forums. If anyone was allowed, the threads would all be filled with nonsense & dissing & cussing. Mad And this thread would be full of cussing Jake coz he tricked bella into asking him to kiss her. Razz
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:24 pm

trizn wrote:Talking about proms & drinking, I'm not going to prom either. And I don't drink. I drank beer once just to know how it tastes like. Now, I know. It's not yummy. LOL. But I've never tried smoking or drugs...Although, you can count Rob & Edward as my drugs. Tinkerbell Tinkerbell Tinkerbell batteye batteye batteye I'd rather just read or go Robbing in google. Rolling Eyes

And i don't think anyone is allowed to troll in any forums. If anyone was allowed, the threads would all be filled with nonsense & dissing & cussing. Mad And this thread would be full of cussing Jake coz he tricked bella into asking him to kiss her. Razz

yes! trolls are illegal in cullenate-ville! (hehehe like pinata colada-ville... you guys seriously need to read IEWIS.)
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:05 pm

If someone trolled on here, and was cussing on Jacob that person had better hope one of you guys get here before i do. LOL. I am so over trolls, they arent even funny, i mean, what about the idiots that troll and only do one or two posts, they are so dum.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:41 pm

That's the kind of troll we don't want here. Someone who has only 1 or 2 posts. Especially if they're here to just diss on the characters. YESSS!!! Even Jakey!!! We don't want ANYONE to diss on our Cullen family. Jake is already a Cullen family member... AND I personally would boot out anyone who says he is a sexual harrasser!!!
    lovehate91
    lovehate91
    Master Cullenate

Post  lovehate91 Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:47 pm

^
    Good, good!
    We need law protection against wolf trolls!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:51 pm

if you wait 6 years until i graduate from law school lol! you can do whatever to them then and ill defend you in court! rofl!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:00 pm

We can have a trial in court and defend Jacob, then. Wolf trolls are gonna get minced!!! Razz
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:03 pm

LOL!

Ok sounds like a plan, because i had a dream last night that someone came on here (an Edward fan) and just flooded the site with bull about Jacob, and i was the first to see it, and i went off, lol, it was a pretty funny dream actually, but i remember some of the posts the troll made and they actually made me angry...lol....
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:09 pm

hahahahaa so i shouldnt make a fake account and post a bunch of negative stuff about jake? thats good to know. lol.
    lovehate91
    lovehate91
    Master Cullenate

Post  lovehate91 Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:12 pm

^
    Aw, maaann!!
    That's my favorite past - time, pretend trolling!!
    Smile
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:18 pm

We can't let you 2 pretend to be trolling the site. Razz Otherwise, real trolls would come on here & think we allow that. Seriously though, we (Tema Edward people) know that Jake acted stupidly in Eclipse, but that doesn't mean he is the most evil of evilness. We were only devastated because in our hearts we're totally Team Edward & we want Edward to be with Bella.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:40 pm

LOL!!

NOOOOOOOOO no pretend trolling, i mean, it would probably be funny to you guys to see me in my true defence mode....lol...If there was trolls and they were picking on Jacob now i would be thinking....hmmm...is it just Leah or Mary....lol...and then i would go off and be all werewolf and then have to calm myself down before i got the troll's IP address and used it for an address and went to their place and got them to say it all directly to my face and see what happens then....

ROFL!!

Man, i need to start doing my self control classes again....lol...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:39 pm