Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+8
Blood Angel
Cannibal_Corpse
Valkyrja
Mizz Lola Marie Efron
LiONLAMBxox
Pretty_Twisted
lovehate91
trizn
12 posters

That thing that Jacob did...

Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 346
    Job/hobbies : Being bored 99% of the time. Does that count as a job?
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

That thing that Jacob did... - Page 2 Empty Re: That thing that Jacob did...

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:53 pm

wow- that was alot to read.
    i was thinking the entire time- oh crap Tennille got into a fight with someone here and didnt tell me, but she hasnt.
    but i think i will just keep it simple since i actually live with her and know what she could possibly do to me.
    so anyway- i dont think there was anything wrong with first kiss, that was so Tennille and Me-ish, but the second one. well i dont think he should have threatened suicide like that. it wasnt nice and it was pretty immature.
    but still, Tennille, in no way was it sexual harrasment.
    lovehate91
    lovehate91
    Master Cullenate

Job/hobbies : Student(HS)
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  lovehate91 Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:30 pm

^
    lol

I'd like to also agree, no sexual harassment was ever performed by the Jakester.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:24 pm

Definatly not.

Well at least we agree on one thing. If that is the best i can hope for, then it is all good. Because i dont want to be all TwiFo on here. Because on there i was getting smashed. If i had kept going i probably would have been banned or something by now.

Such a touch topic for me, becuase some people, just, yeah, i cant find the right words, but they bug me i know that much! LOL!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:31 pm

aww. see people are stupid. even if i DID think it was sexual harassment (which i DONT!) i totally wouldnt say so on here knowing how much you love jake. as long as edward was not being bashed in anyway. but yeah. people have no tact.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:00 pm

Awww you are so sweet!

:hug:

But yeah, this topic has been discussed IN MY HOUSE and i was alone. Troy was just shutting up, he didnt want to be involved, he didnt want to fight with my friend Lisa or me. So he just sat there holding my arm, he must have thought i was going to snap.

It was actually a loud argument as well because my neightbour Amanda, she came over the next day for something and she was like - Tennille, who is Jacob?....How embaressing! LOL!

:tempted: <---- see that is me on the bottom - anti's on one side of the thing (the devil one) and some of my FRIENDS from Uni who are Edward people are on the angel...lol...

I kinda want to know who first started this discussion, because i want to go werewolf on them. I am guessing it was an Anti originally.

:insanity:
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Job/hobbies : Being bored 99% of the time. Does that count as a job?
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:58 am

lolz.
    tennille you really make me laugh. it is so funny.
    i have seen you get angry over this topic.
    hence the reason i wont say too much on the topic.
    lolz.
    Blood Angel
    Blood Angel
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 121
    Job/hobbies : Student/Warehouse Drone
    Registration date : 2009-04-09

That thing that Jacob did... - Page 2 Empty Don't forget Leah's line

Post  Blood Angel Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:09 am

Don't forget Leah's line in BD about trying to get what you can't have makes you desperate. I think that Jake was mostly in desperation mode in Eclipse, explaining his weird behaviour. I liked Jake most in New Moon and BD; especially in BD when he admits to himself the Cullens are good people.

As far as Renesmee goes, at first, I thought the imprinting was.... well, weird. However, looking at it again, it does make quite a bit of sense, especially given what imprinting seems to be. As I have mentioned elsewhere, a Jake and Renesmee book could be a real interesting read.
    lovehate91
    lovehate91
    Master Cullenate

Post  lovehate91 Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:42 pm

^
    I totally thought you meant ME when you said "Leah", lol. It's so tough having a character's name. Razz

But I so agree, although I thought it was way weird (but expected) when Jacob imprinted, I would love to have a Jake and Nessy book. More werewolf for Leah. (THIS Leah. lol Me.)
    pavagirl13
    pavagirl13
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2009-04-12

Post  pavagirl13 Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:14 pm

it was wrong if he wanted to kiss her he should have just kissed her

inprinting on renesmee wow i did not see that one coming
    but at least her cant bug Bella about loving Bella any more
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:33 pm

^^haha rose i dont get it? he DID kiss her??

btw love the sig! i wonder who made it... hmmm?! couldnt be your awesome cousin could it? lol!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:50 pm

That is an awesome signiature.

And OMJ! My gay little brother came round last night, he needed help on one of his university assignments, he is studying to be a lawyer, and he needed help on one of the essays he needed to complete and dad's net was too slow. So we were all having fun, laughing, chilling, even though all i really wanted to do was go to bed. And anyway, he said he finally read Breaking Dawn and Eclipse, so we were talking, but it turned into an argument. It was pretty funny, we had the old lady across the road come over and tell us to keep quiet.

Brock is all pro-Bella and Edward, and anti--Jacob. So he thinks that what Jacob did was just wrong, and we were arguing so loud about it. I mean, i will admit, he didnt resort to using the words sexual harrasment, but im sure he implied that in their somewhere.

Oh and i hated when Jacob imprinted on Renesmee to the point where i threw the book at the wall and cursed at Stephenie Meyer for taking away all of Jacob character. But it was soooooo going to happen, you could pretty much see it coming from a mile away. There was many many hints in their when Bella was pregnant that something was up with Jacob, and Bella. It dont bother me anymore, it was just my intitial shock the first time, and now i think a book about Jacob and Nessie would be awesome. But then again i wouldnt want it to be some sort of love triangle thing with that other idiot half vampire half human dude. I would rather it were about Renesmee rebellious nature, and her attitude to being a freak of nature, and the hilarity on having to attend school with her parents. It would be so funny to read, and Bella wouldnt have that perfection that it made it seem at the end of Breaking Dawn, which will make things even more fawesome.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:09 pm

i would really really really have a hard time reading a stephenie meyer book with minimal or no edward. i about died reading the host. the whole time i was all.... edward where are youuuuu.
    Spoiler:
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:17 pm

I wouldnt have a hard time reading it, i would probably love it. I mean, the more Jacob the better in my opinion, hence the reason New Moon is the greatest book ever. I mean, i have nothing against Edward, and it is not that i like it because he isnt there. It is because Jacob IS there, and there are so many developments of both Jacob and even Bella's character's.

I found The Host hard to read, it was OK, but i was confused to much at the beginning trying to figure out who was who and who was talking when they were and stuff like that. I cant even remember the name of the character i like best in The Host. That is how much attention i payed to the book. It was like i was expecting Jacob to walk in at any second or something.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:47 pm

omg! same! i had trouble for about half of it, then it got pretty good.

but i put it down after like 20 pages and was like.... where the eff is edward?! and jamie, melanie's little brother reminded me SO MUCH of seth.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:22 pm

GODDAM TwFo and their Jacob haters, it is soooooo annoying, seriously, someone has posed the question, why do TEAM Jacob people like Jacob...

Well i wrote possibly the longest post i have ever written, and it was insane. It seemed to go on forever. Why would someone start a thread like that, seriously, it got me angry, not as angry as this topic makes me, but still pretty angry! LOL!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:54 pm

wtf. im gonna go look! maybe ill comment. who knows.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:03 pm

After i wrote something it was all good, it just looked like a possible argument becasue whoever was talking before wasnt saying it right, and what pissed me off was the one line where the original poster asked what age that poor other person was, but it is all good now. I must have gotten my point across clearer then i thought i did.

Maybe i am just having the worst day ever that i didnt stop and breath, i am really going insane today. I think i might actually go werewolf on someone, phasing and all, before the day is over. Troy knows not to come near me when i am in one of these moods as well....lol...

But being on this forum calms me down some.
    lovehate91
    lovehate91
    Master Cullenate

Post  lovehate91 Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:10 pm

^
    Glad we can help, dear!!

I'm still infected with bacteria and Wes has been the biggest PAIN all day.
    He refuses to be cooperative with me in making plans for prom, which is in TWO WEEKS!!
    :insanity:

I'm not sure if you know what prom is, Ten-Ten, nor you other non Americans. lol
    Although you probably looked up the custom after the prom scene in Twilight, here's a brief description from me, the young American high school student:
    It's a school dance, like a "Ball" kind of. A formal event. You traditionally go out to dinner with a group or a date, then go to the dance, and sometimes..

Get a hotel room afterward..

..if you're naughty. lol
    bathtub

And so.. I'm going to bed now. See you all in my tomorrow afternoon. Sleep
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:22 pm

lei lei are you getting a hotel room after prom! naughty you! haha no one here gets a hotel room really. they all have a party in a corn field of something and get drunk off of their asses... but i didnt go to prom either year. i got paid overtime to work at DQ! woo woo!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:41 pm

Mary i would definatly get a hotel after prom.

Actully i did, well ours is called Year 12 Formal, we dont call it the prom, and anyway, me and my boyfriend at the time, Nathan, got a hotel room. Nothing happened but drinking and dancing and trashing to room, but when me and Troy had to go to a formal thing last year the hotel definatly got a good work out. LOL.

Now i am dreaming of what i would do to Jacob in a hotel room, especially knowing that there may be someone next door who can hear you.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:56 pm

did you go breaking some headboards tennille? oh my that was probably one of my favoritest parts in breaking dawn! edward? why am i covered in feathers... ehhh, i might have bit a pillow... or two. freaking cracked my shit up!
    lovehate91
    lovehate91
    Master Cullenate

Post  lovehate91 Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:13 pm

^
    Cracked me the Hale up, too. Laughing

No, actually, I'm going to 2 proms this year. April 25th is Wes's school (his senior prom) and May 9th is my school (my junior prom, which Wes isn't going to.) My school's prom will be more fun of a dance, but I'm not doing anything special before or after.

Actually, everyone just gets smashed in cornfields HERE, too. lol
    But I'm actually incredibly straight edge, I've never touched alcohol or drugs in my life. good
    Honestly.
    Like, really.

But no, we aren't getting a hotel room. Wes is just plain staying the night with me here.
    :hearteyes

We did get a hotel room once, for the New Year's Eve Ball last year. Me, Wes, my best friend and her lion. But nothing naughty happened at all. We just played board games until 5 am like losers. lol Then we all crashed in the king sized bed. Sleep
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:22 pm

oh me either! i'm finishing my freshman year of college and i've never tried alcohol lol! im one of a kind! it just doesnt appeal to me. my mom drunk an awful lot, and i dont wanna be like that. at all. lol.

dude i know! i never got invited to the cornfield parties though lol! someone told me once that it was because i made them feel guilty since i never drank! rofl!
    lovehate91
    lovehate91
    Master Cullenate

Post  lovehate91 Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:27 pm

^
    OMJ/E!!!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW AMAZING YOU ARE!!!
    I've NEVER met ANYONE ELSE as anti-drugs as I am!!! You have no idea how much I love you right now. Really.

My mother was addicted to drugs in my childhood. Many of my family have. I've seen what it does to people, and I don't EVER want to risk it.

I get pressure all the time, and it doesn't even affect me. I get told I'm lame, I don't get invited to parties..

I'm sorry you never went to prom. I love prom.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:34 pm

hahaha GO US AGAIN! wooo! i heart you tooo! haha and i love that we live in the same state. just think. right now we're pretty much just breathing the same air! rofl!

eh. i got paid time and a half to work on prom. i dont like dancing all that much lol. it wasnt too much of a sacrifice.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:38 pm