Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+8
Blood Angel
Cannibal_Corpse
Valkyrja
Mizz Lola Marie Efron
LiONLAMBxox
Pretty_Twisted
lovehate91
trizn
12 posters

That thing that Jacob did...

lovehate91
    lovehate91
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 346
    Job/hobbies : Student(HS)
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

That thing that Jacob did... - Page 5 Empty Re: That thing that Jacob did...

Post  lovehate91 Tue May 19, 2009 11:09 pm

HAHA!!

As I read Troy's post, I was thinking..

"Why would someone who lives with Ten-Ten TALK LIKE THAT!!??"

Surprised
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue May 19, 2009 11:12 pm

lovehate91 wrote:HAHA!!

As I read Troy's post, I was thinking..

"Why would someone who lives with Ten-Ten TALK LIKE THAT!!??"

Surprised

hahaha its because troy knows how to pick them XD. wooo! you guys still have to lick the computer togetherrrr! hahaha did you ever find a picture?!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu May 21, 2009 11:44 am

Hahaha yeah we did find the perfect picture, we will so have to remember to do that, we found the picture not to long ago actually, it is perfectly sized and all that as well, i think i posted it on here, in the werewolf section somewhere, but yeah, we will definatly have to lick the screen for yall to see. LOL.

And Leah - dude, he knows he shouldnt be saying things like that, LOL, i totally kick his donkey-butt every time he does, he just keeps pushing it! LMAO!!
    twilight_addict1994
    twilight_addict1994
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 233
    Job/hobbies : sophmore in high school; reading twilight series (duh); cheerleading; and horseback riding
    Registration date : 2009-05-30

Post  twilight_addict1994 Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:27 am

I was so upset when i was reading this... Did jacob not realize what pain it would cause bella by hurting edward that way!!! omg i wanted to scream ( i was alone so i kinda did scream lol ) but honestly tho could he not tell that she loved him but she felt more stongly for edward and wanted to be with him and did jacob not realize that bella needed to be with edward not only because what happened when edward left *tears* but also with sam, emily, and leah. did he wasnt to be with bella only to know that if he imprinted that it would hurt her. but that also brings up the point about how jacob would not have imprinted had it not been for bella and edward ( lucky bella lol ) but still at the time he didnt know that. and the first kiss ticked me off too because HELLO could he not figure out that she wasnt trying to be more passionate but only to GET AWAY. ( how ever if it was me we would have another story lols but i still would have picked edward if i had the choice lol ) still tho... anyway i think it was wrong for jacob to put bella on the spot llike that and make her admit that she loved him knowing that edward would get hurt by it...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:04 pm