Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+6
Pretty_Twisted
poisoned_rose
LaughingMan
Mizz Lola Marie Efron
LiONLAMBxox
magic
10 posters

The best thing about this forum

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

The best thing about this forum Empty The best thing about this forum

Post  magic Sun May 10, 2009 12:52 pm

Sorry, there's a little bit of beer inside me. I am celebrating my time off the human duties cheers

I just wanted to tell for old and new members of this forum. This forum is a place where we respect each other and I think it's the best what we have in here. We can rant, we can have different teams, we can make puking wars but we still have and love each other blush
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

The best thing about this forum Empty Re: The best thing about this forum

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun May 10, 2009 1:00 pm

i love it! i agree lazzy! i love it here! and all of you! theres no other place like it, im sure! i still remember the days when it was just me, rai rai, cousin, and lola! and now we're growing! it makes me so happy!!! i love you guys! hahaha i thought id had on to your post lazzy! hahaha i think your nickname is my favorite!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Sun May 10, 2009 1:11 pm

as Lazzy? Yeah, I love it lol! I told my friends I have a new nickame. They were teasing me "Lazzy, Lassie", that I sound like a dog. I was like "Dog? No way. I am like Team Vampire" Laughing

But I am like really Team Cullenates in here. I really love this place. I just became 28, feeling like 21 really. All my friends are serious, my own forum is serious. I seem like hanging out with my colleagues from theatre who's around 21 as well. I have a thought that you have to enjoy your life while you can. This place keeps me being more like myself than any other place.

Thats why:

LONG LIVE THE CULLENATES
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Sun May 10, 2009 5:02 pm

I just love how we can totally trust each other and be ourselves. I also like how we can just say anything and not be afraid to be judged or not
    LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 117
    Registration date : 2009-05-10

Post  LaughingMan Sun May 10, 2009 7:34 pm

I have no idea who that last statement was directed at, or which forum you were indicating you meant Razz

I'm just glad that there's somewhere that intelligent and well-meaning people can actually discuss literature without being pounced upon. It's a great thing to see talking about different points on a wide range of subjects. It reminds me of what literature is, in essence: The escape from the world and a way of bringing together of like-minded, smart and natural people. Literature runs deeper than even hunting, when you consider it. Every speices on earth has its own way of communication, and I am so happy to see that here, that communication is not limited by mere semantics.

Again, apologies if I seem overly hippie today - I had quite a lot of very good ($30 US ) wine on A) a weak alcoholic resistance and B) an empty stomach. Not a good combination! Razz
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Sun May 10, 2009 7:39 pm

empty stomach! Not good lol I had beer on empty stomach today to celebrate off the human duties finally cheers I think I fell asleep in the bed, don't even know how long. Now I am full (with food I mean) lol
    LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Human Cullenate

Post  LaughingMan Sun May 10, 2009 7:41 pm

Problem is that there are people in the living room, and I'm in my girlfriend's bedroom!

(I really really need to... release, as it were!)
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!

Post  poisoned_rose Sun May 10, 2009 8:08 pm

hehe Laz Very Happy
    Cullenates rule!
    And yes Cousin, I remember when it was just us too. And yet we still managed to rack up hundreds of posts....lol. And now we're growing! Its fawesome

jump
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun May 10, 2009 8:42 pm

The best thing about this forum, is ME!! ahahaha!

Kidding, Kidding!

I just love that i can talk openly, and have a proper debate if you wil *cough*Mary*cough* without actually feeling like i am being attacked or i need to limit what i say in hear of getting a warning. It dont feel like i need to to hide the real me.

I just love this place, it is fun, friendly and intellectual.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sun May 10, 2009 8:47 pm

we're intellectual? Thats news to me Razz

Nah I love that we can have conversations about anything and everything pretty much anywhere on the forum. There's no censorship and no restriction. COnversations can go off topic millions of times in their natural course, and allowed to come back onto topic like all conversations eventually do.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Sun May 10, 2009 8:56 pm

we're intellectual? Thats news to me Razz
    that's what I was wondering as wel🤣

Nah I love that we can have conversations about anything and everything pretty much anywhere on the forum. There's no censorship and no restriction. COnversations can go off topic millions of times in their natural course, and allowed to come back onto topic like all conversations eventually do.
    I agree, that gives you feeling of freedom in here, not being afraid I would say something wrong somehwhere
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sun May 10, 2009 9:01 pm

thats coz as far as the mods are concerned, there is nothing wrong you could say.
    LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Human Cullenate

Post  LaughingMan Sun May 10, 2009 9:05 pm

Freedom of speech is both powerful and easily abused Wink I'd be careful before saying there is *nothing* one could say that is wrong.

I won't (though I must profess, I'm tempted to) play devil's advocate here, but it's nice to see a moderating team that's so open about the views expressed. You guys are genuinely refreshing to be moderated by, you know? Smile
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sun May 10, 2009 9:09 pm

haha ok dude I get your point! maybe I over-stated it a teeny tiny bit, but the sentiment remains Wink

And thanks Very Happy
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun May 10, 2009 9:12 pm

Awww thanks, your so sweet Very Happy

And we really are open to anything, we are pretty crazy people here, but in a good way.

And i have noticed on more then one forum i go on that there is never a mod available when you need them, but that isnt a problem here, i mean, when you guys are ready for bed my day is just starting. Like it is 10 am now, i have hours to go! LOL! Which is a good thing, there is pretty much always a mod online!
    LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Human Cullenate

Post  LaughingMan Sun May 10, 2009 9:14 pm

lol, it's 1:13 am here and I still have hours to go! Razz

Seriously, though. It's a nice change to be moderated (fairly Razz ) rather than be a moderator. You guys do it the best, as far as I've found Smile
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sun May 10, 2009 9:15 pm

haha thats coz of the virtual crack Ten-Ten!
    You just wait till my human duties are over dude. When this site didn't exist, and I didn't have exams, I was on TwiFo literally about 20 hours a day straight. I just leave the site logged in on my computer and come and check every 30mins or so. There will ALWAYS be a mod on!
    Yeah same here Alphonse. If this nights anything like a few nights ago, I still have about 5 hours to go Razz And thanks again for the praise!!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun May 10, 2009 9:20 pm

Wow, timezones are freaky things, like i literally just woke up an hour ago and realised i didnt have work or Uni, i could still be asleep right now.

But i will admit, one bad thing, is i am all alone sometimes, and their is only so many things to reply to, i swear one day you will log on and i will have created a new topic in every thread in my boredom.

I generally have my TwiFo and this account logged on 20 hours a day, i dont sleep much, but this one logs me out if i get distracted with something else for too long. And normally when i get distracted i stay distracted for a long time! LOL!

And yes, love the praise, LOL, what an ego boost...But dont worry, it wont go too far.

And LOL at the virtual crack comment Ally, i love when people use that term, it is so true!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sun May 10, 2009 9:23 pm

timezones are very freaky. As are hemispheres, everytime you mention winter, or stef on TwiFo says she's wearing a jumper, I'm like what the hale?
    Yeah I get that too at certain times. Theres a lull in the middle of the day (for me) when its night for you Ten, and its like 10 am for the American's, and its 5-ish for us in Europe. Most people, unlike me, can't afford to be online all day! It does get very lonely. I've been tempting to start so many new threads just to entertain myself Wink
    It is true! Gabs was right.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun May 10, 2009 9:23 pm

I love how were all friends LOL. and tenten I resent that rofl! I'd say more but this thing Is tricky to type on! bbut I couldn't leave my cullenates!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sun May 10, 2009 9:28 pm

awww thanks for sticking with us Cousin!!
    I've tried typing on my iPod and my god its a b*tch! So yay thanks for putting up with that Very Happy lick
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun May 10, 2009 9:33 pm

Hahahaha well despite timezones we all still manage to chat to each other at least once a day! LOL! It is funny!

Trust me, if i am alone again at one point today (which is inevitable) i will probably have a few new threads for people to look into, but hey, that is always a good thing. New discussion is refreshing.

And yes, Ally it is cold here, it is raining, i am in a jumper, which is weird for me, i mean, it must be cold today, because i literally dont feel the cold. I think it is still snowing in Canberra.

See that is normal to me, and then someone else will turn around and tell me it is boiling hot right now and i will be like - what the hale? And then there is the thing where we use a different temperature measuring thing (cant think of the words lol) to the rest, like i say my temperature today is 41degree's....and the American people think i am freezing....lol...where i am like boiling....

hahahaha that is so close to my real temp, it is actually at 43degree's today! i dont think i need the jumper, but i dont want to look like a freak! LMAO! Damn stupid disease! LOL!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sun May 10, 2009 9:38 pm

yeah it is kinda cool that we all get to talk to each other despite the weird timezones! I guess we all made adjustments to times. Like I have now decided that the best time for me to come on is post-midnight for me, which is about 6-7pm in America, and I think its mid morning for you Ten but I'm not sure.

New discussion is fawesome!

Wow. I'm in a very thin cotton t shirt, and shorts and I am so hot right now! Bizarre...and we use the same measure here. I think. From your vague description (Razz) is sounds like you mean celsius as compared to farenheit. I've had that issue, where I've said its 30 degrees which is the hottest it ever gets in London, and Americans think it must be snowing or something!
    43 celsius? Whoa dude thats hot!!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun May 10, 2009 9:44 pm

Yeah, the best time for me to be online the same time as everyone else is like between now and 5 in the arvo (because Rai and Mary are on ALOT during those hours lol) but during my night hours i am all alone.

And yeah, we use the celcius degree thing! LOL! And 43 is normal for me. And now you have me thinking about how the hottest it gets their is 30 degree's, that is a normal day in Australia man. Like we can hit the mid 40's in summer, and i literally die all the time. It was bad when i was little and didnt hydrate my body enough.

Hahaha i love our site. LOL! Just had to add that.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sun May 10, 2009 9:49 pm

Yeah I know. Rai and Mary are on between about midnight and 5 in the morning here!...So I just get my sleep in the late morning.
    Late night for you is sorta afternoon here. I am on usually during those times, but not now coz I'm revising. But soon, in a weeks time or so, I'll be able to keep you company Smile

40s? Whoa that sounds unbearably hot. I've been in Dubai when its that hot and it near killed me. I so couldn't have survived that without AC. When it reaches 32/33, the newspapers start reporting a heatwave over here! Everywhere you see, people are talking about how hot it is lol

I love our site too!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:45 pm