Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

5 posters

The Twilight Saga: Website, just launched

Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

The Twilight Saga: Website, just launched - Page 4 Empty Re: The Twilight Saga: Website, just launched

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:25 am

Ok well our is simple.

Kindergarten - Grade 2 are known as infants...
    Grade 3 - Grade 6 are known as primary...

Then we go to high school...

Year 7 -10 are juniours
    Year 11 and 12 are seniors...and then we finish and go to University, which is like college....

Ok now please, explain yours, it is real confusing...LOL! You have like freshmen, sophmores, juniors, seniors and god knows what...
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

The Twilight Saga: Website, just launched - Page 4 Empty Re: The Twilight Saga: Website, just launched

Post  TheRealBella Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:38 am

Kindergarten isn't a grade. It's just kindergarten.

Then there's what's called elementary school, which is grades one through five. So five years after kindergarten. Then there's junior high after that, grades six through eight. The first year of high school is freshman year, then sophomore year, then junior, then senior. The same process is repeated for college. Freshman, sophomore, junior, senior.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:39 am

haha ours is pretty easy too.

you have kindergarten-5th grade as elementary school (sometimes 6th grade is also elementary)

then 6th grade-8th grade is middle school/junior high

and then 9th grade-12th grade is high school

and then

9th grade=freshmen
    10th=sophomore
    11th=junior
    12th=senior
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:42 am

Jeez, that is confusing! LOL! my niece goes to a private school right, and she gets to stay at the same school for the entire time...they start all the way from pre-school through to they do the HSC in year 12....LOL! and then you guys have all this confusing stuff! LOL!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:44 am

Lol. Americans love to confuse things.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:56 am

LOl you guys certainly know how to make things more complicated!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:57 am

Lol. We just like confusing everyone. But hey, in my defense, I'm technically European and Asian.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:01 am

Hahaha well i am technically French and Aboriginal and something else, but my family has been in Australia for ever....lol...So i am Australian no matter what....

Another question....do you guys really have yellow school buses?
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:02 am

Yes, we do! We have big yellow, gross, smelly school buses that are horrible in accidents.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:06 am

OMG! they smell like pee!!!! and the seats are awful!! you stick to them if youre wearing shorts.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:07 am

Ohhh thats soooo cool....well not about the smelly and accident part....but they are really yellow....wow, thats mad....ours are like white, and we have blue one's as well depending on if you are taking the express (T-Way) or the normal one....

And your taxi's are they really yellow as well?
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:08 am

Most taxis are yellow, but I've seen some blue ones, green ones, white ones, etc.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:09 am

some are. the ones in new york mostly i think. but not all of them are yellow lol!

i love this! its like a cultural exchange lol!

so tell us something about australia tenny! do you really have ginormus spiders prancing around over there?
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:10 am

Ew! Yeah, they do have spiders. and I don't want to hear about it, lol. It's so gross!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:12 am

Wow, that is cofusing again....I dont about other states, but i know in Sydney that all our taxis are white or silver...depending on how much you wanna pay....LOL!

I just worked out why our school buses are better...lol...because they arent school buses as such, they are just normal buses that go on a normal route after we get to school...LMAO!

Dude, America is so cool...it sounds so much like the movies...whereas Australia is so different to the movies...LOL! In movies it looks like we live in like the dessert and on farms and ride horses...lol...but we dont...

Oh and dude, what do you want to know? I will tell you anything you have a question on....i love this cultural exchange...
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:13 am

America is so annoying. I hate it here. Ugh. Like our food alone disgusts me, lol.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:18 am

Why whats wrong with your food?

Our food is great, but we dont have those cheese filled hotdogs that Mary told me about....and i really want them...oh that Taylorness! LOL!

Anyway what is a weiner? i was some american show and this chick asked for a weiner on bred....and i seen your guy's hotdogs...and ummm, they dont look right...why is there no skin on them?

Our hotdogs have a red skin on them...LOL! But i like how you guys get like chilli and stuff on them! LOL!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:20 am

Lol. Well, there's a weiner dog, which is actually a Dachshund. Then there's a weiner hot dog. Our hot dogs are the most disgusting thing ever.

Our food is like all greasy and just gross. You never know what's in it really.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:23 am

some people call hot dogs weiners lol! and i didnt know hot dogs looked any other way.... weird. and i dont know what to ask!!! i dont know any australian stereotypes. hmmm... do you really have like a big rivalry with new zealand?! haha people always make it seem like you do!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:24 am

Lol. This is an American moment. I thought New Zealand was part of Australia...
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:26 am

Hahaha yeah we always have a massive rivalry with New Zealand....we love them and they love us, but we are always in battle when it comes to like sports and stuff, political views, and stuff....In a way it is kind of like the America and Canada thing....

And no Soph, NZ is not part of Aus...LOL! They are a totally different country...
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:27 am

Oh... LOL! Well, I am an American. I know nothing about either country. Lmao.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:31 am

Hahaha well i dont know much about any other countries either, but i only know what i have seen on movies and TV...LOL!

Hmm, what else about Australia....ummm....we dont have the opportunity to stay on 'campus' like you guys do. We cant stay at Uni...we have to find somewhere to live or live with our parents...

Ok and we dont have soroities or anything like either....i think they are weird, i am glad we dont have them...
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:33 am

The no sororities thing sounds awesome, but I could not live with my parents or anywhere else during college. I'd be so broke and I need a dorm! On campus so I can wake up ten minutes before class and dart out the door.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:33 am

hahaha sister thats pretty freaking bad!!!! LMAO! oh wow.

hmmm... do you really have random kangaroos prancing around?!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:15 am