Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

5 posters

The Twilight Saga: Website, just launched

Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

The Twilight Saga: Website, just launched - Page 5 Empty Re: The Twilight Saga: Website, just launched

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:34 am

Hahaha yeah we dont have any sororities, but i dont think i would join one even if we did...I dont get it...what do you do in a sorority?
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

The Twilight Saga: Website, just launched - Page 5 Empty Re: The Twilight Saga: Website, just launched

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:35 am

and that stinks tenny! living on campus is nice. it makes it really easy to make friends and to form study groups and stuff.

and my college doesnt have sororities either. we're too small. well... the kind you know about. we have honors society sororities though.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  TheRealBella Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:35 am

I don't get the point of sororities personally. I don't understand them or even care. I think they're dumb. So American and so pointless.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:38 am

Yeah but dont you just get to party all the time in a sorority? Or is that just the movies?

And i wish i could stay on campus, i would if i could, but we dont have that option....I think they might in Melbourne, or maybe Queensland, but here in New South Wales i know we cant....

Oh and just thought i would throw this out here, there was an earthquake in NZ that has moved the entire country closer to us, they said if it keeps happenening Aus and NZ could be connected in like 100 years....NZ is probably going to be connected to us before Tasmania is, and Tasmania is an Aussie state! LOL!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:41 am

hahaha thats pretty cool tenny. they say that california is going to fall off the coast of the United States one day!

and yes. in some sororities or fraternities all you do is party. others are more service oriented though.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:42 am

Lol. Sororities are mainly meant to be for studying, but they can get really crazy. Extremely crazy.

Ooh! I'm glad we don't have earthquakes here. Tornadoes are bad enough.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:45 am

Hahaha we dont get Tornado's, i think they do up in the Tropics of QLD like in Cairnes and stuff, but nowhere else in Aus gets them....we have only had a couple of earthquakes as well, and none of them were bad....we have a pretty good country....though lately they are calling us 'Little America' on the news....i dont know why, but apparently it has something to with all the people who are killing each other with guns at schools and stuff....
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:47 am

Really? I haven't heard that. But yeah... Wow... We have way too many school shootings. My Chemistry teacher went to Virginia Tech for college. I remember how hard we all cried when we heard about it. It's horrible. I think there's an average of twenty shootings at schools here in the US. It's psycho.

I'm in the Midwest, so we get tornadoes every year.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:51 am

Yeah more people are getting shot over here, so they are calling us the young America now....but there hasnt been any in like 3 weeks or something, but when it did happen it happened for a while, and there was quite a few shooting deaths....But our news never really gets put worldwide, but we hear about alot from America and England over here on our news programs...
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:54 am

We have way too many shootings, but I think Obama's trying to reduce guns in America. If he takes away their guns, they're gonna find some other weapon.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:54 am

i went to a school that had less than 350 student and we had several people bring guns to school and a bomb threat once. i hate living here. and ill be scared in chicago sister!!!! i dont want to be mugged lol! well have to practice our ninja skills.

so tenny.... whats the most awesome thing about australia!?
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:55 am

DUDE! if obama takes away guns im moving to canada or something. thats the 2nd amendment. he cant change the constitution!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:56 am

Hmmm the most awesome thing about is Australia is.....MEEEEEEE! duh!!

Ok nah, um we have some awesome beaches, and the weather is almost always nice, even in Winter, we are also all down to Earth, like we can do a nudie run and everyone will think you are a legend....But probably the thing i think is the most awesome is that we get kangaroo's and koala's and possums and stuff in our parks and they eat from your hand and stuff like that.

I have had kangaroo's on my front porch before and that is cool....i never tire of that...
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:57 am

Lol. I went to school across the street from the worst high school in the state. There was shootings, regular visits by the Swat team, etc. It was horrible. And my principal brought a gun to OUR school once. He's psycho.

I know! But if he tries to take away the guns, they're gonna use them illegally or they're gonna carry knives instead. Knives are problematic because doctors aren't allowed to close a knife wound unless the knife is present IN the wound still.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:59 am

Guns arent even legal over here.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:59 am

WOAH! so you just look out your window aand its all BAM kangaroo!?!?!! thats AWESOME!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:00 am

Awww! I love kangaroos! That's so awesome.

Guns are legal here, but only certain types with certain clips and some require a license.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:02 am

haha its written into our constitution, that every citizen has the right to a gun. basically because without militia we would have lost the revolution and we'd all be speaking with british accents. and back then no guns=no militia.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:03 am

Hahaha you cant always look out the window and see a kangaroo, but yeah sometimes you can, and they are always in the parks...

Oh and guns are illegal over here, they are only allowed under controlled circumstance, and i think people can get a lisence, im not sure.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:03 am

True. I wouldn't mind having a Brit accent though. I love them!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:15 am