Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

5 posters

The Twilight Saga: Website, just launched

sparkle11
    sparkle11
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 355
    Location : In Forks, trying to decide between Edward and Jacob
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

The Twilight Saga: Website, just launched Empty The Twilight Saga: Website, just launched

Post  sparkle11 Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:16 am

Hey guys don't know if most of you have seen this?

http://twilightthemovie.com/

It is the official site for New Moon but also for the World of Twilight, has loads of other bits and pieces on there, its quite good Smile

The Twilight Saga: Website, just launched World-10
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

The Twilight Saga: Website, just launched Empty Re: The Twilight Saga: Website, just launched

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:29 am

EEEEEE i see Taylor....Ok i am so going on there tonight....
    sparkle11
    sparkle11

The Twilight Saga: Website, just launched Empty Re: The Twilight Saga: Website, just launched

Post  sparkle11 Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:33 am

I'm just on there, loads of stuff on, you have the New Moon section and World of Twilight section, loads of pics, videos, cast and crew stuff, a look around the Cullens and La Push, NM pics etc Very Happy
    sparkle11
    sparkle11

Post  sparkle11 Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:34 am

In fact here we are -

The official New Moon website is here. features include–

“Enter the Cullen House” interactive exploration
    “Enter La Push Reservation” interactive exploration
    “About” section with “Story”, “Cast”, “Crew” and “Worldwide” section
    “Media” section with photos and videos includes upcoming film clips, TV spots and brand new images
    “Downloads” Section with widgets, wallpapers and IM icons
    “Mobile” section (coming soon)
    “Community” section with links to Twilight sites
    “Official Store”
    “The World of Twilight” section
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  TheRealBella Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:35 am

Woo! I'll have to check it out when my computer's not being so dumb and slow.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:36 am

My laptop is slowly dying, it is being a pain, so i will need to reboot before i get on their. But it does sound real cool!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:39 am

Mine's being dumb because I'm looking at amazing stores and stuff in London, lol. And I'm on Facebook.
    twiheart
    twiheart

Number of posts : 460
    Job/hobbies : makeup...and Twilight Saga :)
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

Post  twiheart Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:40 am

lol...that looks interesting...but im going to wait till the boyfriend ISNT here so he doesnt make fun of me and call me psychotic or anything lmao
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:43 am

Lol. Nobody's around here. It's almost 4 AM. I need a beer and then I'm probably gonna go crash. I just have to wait until I'm not in the middle of the house to drink.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:59 am

Ok i can get it to load....stupid donkey-butt computer....i soooo need a new one, but i really cant afford it.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:01 am

I need a computer of my own really. This one's okay as long as I restart it every hour or so. But I don't feel like it. I need to get a Mac or something, but hey I can't save up $50 at a time. I have NO clue how I'll ever be able to save up $1500 or even $1000, which is their cheapest I think.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:10 am

Well i have had this laptop for ages, and it dont charge properly anymore, like i need it to be sitting in a certain spot for it to charge, and it is sooooooo annoying, but i can afford a new one yet....

Do you use a desktop?
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:12 am

Yeah. It's like ten years old. I hate it! It's such a pain in the donkey-butt, but hopefully I can eventually get a good job and get a computer of my own.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:16 am

Well i am getting the WiFi set up here soon, so i will probably be using the desktop again until i get a new laptop, the one i want is $2100 but it will be worth it when i can save.

This laptop will probably die soon, like be gone, and i only have the USB net at the moment, so i will be back on the desktop when my WiFi is set up in like a weeks time.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:23 am

This computer is so screwed up that I'm the only one who knows how to hook up the internet. Me and my step dad can do it. It's REALLY annoying when I'm like half way to the library for some peace and quiet and my mom calls me asking me to come home to fix it. I need to write directions on how to check all the different cords and everything.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:24 am

Laughing Laughing

Maybe you should like make instructions and leave them by the computer so people will be able to do it by themselves...

So because you are like, always online, are you like the only one who uses the computer?
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:30 am

Well, I'm usually on Facebook on my phone. And then four of my six younger siblings are at camp this week so the computer's almost always free. Then I usually have time on the library computers whenever I'm up there. And then when the kids are here, I get the computer around eleven or midnight, and I'm on it for hours after. It's when I'm really bored or when I've been writing all day and my brain's shot from thinking so much that I'm on here more than usual.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:32 am

Ok, well now it makes sense...

You know i have never used a library computer for anything that wasnt school work, like assignments and stuff, i didnt even know you were allowed to use them for your own personal reasons.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:33 am

You are here. But only for an hour. Or if there's nobody waiting to use them, you can ask for more time and they'll give you another half hour or so.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:36 am

Ok well that makes sense. I dont know if we are allowed to over here, but i would say we could, it might be the same thing, i dont know.

So how far along are you on your novel now? Because you seem to be writing alot according to your FB statuses!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:39 am

I finished Chapter 18 just a few hours ago. Right before I got on here, and then the climax is in the next chapter. I didn't forget my promise to have a Taylor-based guy in the sequel, lol. I think it's about 400 pages now... Not sure. That's why my brain's shot. I've been writing so much today.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:42 am

Hahaha i love the idea of a Taylor based guy, that is so awesome...I am a little worried you will make him out to be like a stuck up jerk though, seeing as i know how much you really dont like my Taylor baby.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:46 am

Well, I'm probably gonna alter his personality some so I don't see him as a total idiot. But his appearance will be the same.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:49 am

Well i like his personality, but we wont argue about that, i can deal with the looks being the same, that is fawesome stuff...Oh i will so get excited reading that sequel! LMAO!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:51 am

Lol. I'll TRY to make it how you see him. So like... innocent, not cocky, sexy, etc. But it's gonna be SO damn hard to think of a Taylor-based guy that way.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:11 pm