Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

5 posters

The Twilight Saga: Website, just launched

Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

The Twilight Saga: Website, just launched - Page 2 Empty Re: The Twilight Saga: Website, just launched

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:53 am

Hahahaha well i am sure i will enjoy your novel either way because it is yours....LOL! And i will spend money money money on it, and make others buy it as well....but hey, if you can manage to make Taylor the way i see him....oh so innocent...just famazing...well you know what i think, then that would be so awsome, i think i would cry reading it, just knowing you made that effort for me! LMAO!!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

The Twilight Saga: Website, just launched - Page 2 Empty Re: The Twilight Saga: Website, just launched

Post  TheRealBella Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:55 am

Lol. I'll send you an autographed copy if it gets published. The first one's gonna be done in about a month probably. I have to finish the last five or six chapters, then type it ALL up and edit it as I go. So then I'll work on the sequel, which takes place in London. Do you want an Aussie or a Brit or what?
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:58 am

Wooo an autographed copy! EEEEEE! Well you know i look forward to when you get published i will be so much like a Sophie pimp...LOL! I will be pimping your novel all over the place! LMAO!!

So why did you choose London? U like it or something?...Hahaha i am just happy you are going to have someone based on the fantabulous Taylor in their, that is just soooo cool!

Very Happy
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:02 am

Lol. Because I HATE the US. I despise it. And then Obama's laws and bills he's trying to pass. I swear he's destroying the country. I could not stand to write another book based in the US. The two main characters are going to college. London has some awesome colleges. I guess I just wanted a place out of the US where they speak English and I know the city fairly well. That's probably why I chose specifically London instead of like... Dun Laoghaire or something.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:04 am

Oh really, over here they make Obama out to be the most awesomest US prez ever....LOL!! Hmmm i guess i just learnt something new....so i can see why you chose somewhere else for them to be...

Oh eee, this is random, but i just found a hottie hot hot Tayloriffic Taylor Lautner pic...WOW is all i can say.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:10 am

Well, I respect Obama and he is trying to help. But he's trying to get us the same healthcare system as England has where the government pays for all of it. If the government pays for everything, the doctors are going to be paid less, and there won't be as many good doctors. We're going to end up with crappy doctors and not enough to see everyone sick. Also, he's trying to fix the economy and give everyone a free college education. But I don't think that'll work either. If everybody has a college degree, it won't be a "higher level" of education.

That's nice... I'm happy for you. Very Happy
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:12 am

Ok i dont get American politics, at all, you just confused me....alot! LOL!

And oh man, i sooooo need alone time with this pic i found...I will put it in the pic of the day threat later, because my thing is effing up to much at the moment to do it
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:19 am

Lol. It's confusing. But let's just say Americans can't think straight. I can't explain it without confusing you even more, so I won't try.

Okay, thanks for the warning. I won't open the thread and say something really mean. Smile
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:21 am

Yeah, i might hurt my head if i try and think of it, so i just wont! LOL!

Ok, dont open and be mean because i might lose it, because i love this pic i found, like i really really love it.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:25 am

Lol. Okay, I'll remember that. If I do open it, hopefully I'll be able to hold back the comments. I'll try to remember not to drink before opening it.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:27 am

Hahaha yeah, dont drink if you open it, i mean i really love this pic! LOL! So you need to be careful what you say! LMAO!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:29 pm

NOOOOOOO!!!!! obama SUCKS! i really dont like him! he's ruining our country! with everything he's trying to do. ack. the stupid global warming bill, effing up healthcare, making it so i have to take out TWO THOUSAND more dollars in loans.... his abortion policies are the worst though. his "Freedom of Choice Act" is not only ensuring that abortions will continute to be legal... but he's also trying to make all KINDS legal. including partial birth abortion, which is currently illegal in the United States. partial birth abortion is AWFUL. google it if you have a strong stomach. and theyre trying to make TAX PAYERS fund abortion. HELL NO.

sorry about that lol! the australians needed the truth though! lol! and tenny our gov't isnt really all that hard. just three branches. the president (executive) controls the military and can approve or veto laws, the House and Senate (Congress or legislative) make the laws. and the Supreme Court (judicial) interpret the laws. its really easy lol!

now im going to go read the rest of this lol!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:28 pm

I can kind of understand rape victims wanting an abortion. I don't mind abortion under those circumstances, and nobody else can understand that unless you've been in that situation where you might end up pregnant with a rapist's child. I used to be totally against abortion, but I don't mind it then. Other than that, I'm against it. Obama is trying to ruin our country though. He's so stupid. I think even Hilary Clinton would have been better, even if she's more annoying.

So this black Harvard professor was accused of raping someone. Then he got all pissed because he thought it was because he was black, even though there was a load of evidence against him. President Obama wasted a whole freaking day meeting with this guy because he claimed the police men were being racist against him. Is there ANY worse way for the president to spend his day? Seriously. Such a waste of time and he could be doing so much more. Who cares if he's black? I understand that they are discriminated against, but there was EVIDENCE, physical evidence against him. It made me so mad. It was just the other day too.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:56 pm

oh i agree. abortion should be allowed VERY VERY VERY VERYY seldomly. and they should be MUCH harder to get. and partial birth abortion should ALWAYS be illegal. if you waited that long, then you can wait a little freaking more and give it up for adoption.

and sister.... i know what youre talking about, but are you sure it was for raping someone? i thought that he was arrested for not cooperating about something. i think it was something about his house. and obama called the white cop that arrested him STUPID and racist. urgh. but obama also met with the white cop as well. that got invited to the white house to have some beers. i was like wth!?
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:23 am

I know he broke into some house and there was some news report saying that there was supposedly a rape also, but he wasn't charged with it due to lack of evidence or something. It was SO stupid!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:24 am

oh! i must of missed that. hmmm... obama is such an idiot. the PRESIDENT cant call someone stupid. expecially a WHITE cop. its like... reverse racism or something! it offended me! lol.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:28 am

It made me mad because the cops were following the EVIDENCE, and then the president went and stepped in because it was supposedly a "race thing". Seriously, if he stepped into every situation where they called it racism, what else would be he doing? He'd be seeing people ALL day. It's a waste of time and he needs to fix his already bad enough mistakes he's made in like seven months.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:31 am

i wasnt really pissed until i heard he invited them to have a beer in the white house. seriously!? who the hell does that!? arent there more important things that he could be doing?!!!?!! he had some serious donkey-butt kissing to do... sure. but lounging around, drinking beer isnt the way to do it!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:32 am

just the fact that he stepped in because some guy that they had solid evidence against called racism was enough to piss me off. That's dumb. Obviously because we have a black president proves that most of the time, they're the ones obsessing over racism, not us.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:36 am

it does. i mean it wouldnt have bothered me so much if he had politely expressed his opinion on it. but to call the white cop stupid before he even had all the facts... what an idiot.

sidenote.... i had a dream that obama was outside me window with red eyes, wearing a turbin last night. it was creepy as hell.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:38 am

Obama just needs to stay out of it honestly. Let the cops do their job and he needs to go do his.

Ew! That is so creepy. I would have died!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:38 am

Wow, you guys really dont like the Prez of your contry! LOL! It is so funny reading all of this because when i see Obama stuff on the news they make it out like he is so great and sweet and nice and making America a better place....LOL! But then i see what you guys write and i think....huh?
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:40 am

no tenny no!!! he's ruining america!!!! he's trying to make us a bunch of communists!!!! educate the australians on the truth!!!!!!!!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:40 am

He's not that great. Like I can appreciate the symbol of a black president and all, but he just... Ugh! He does not do his job well. Within the first week of being in office, he spent more than all of the presidents put together. All of it was foreign stuff too. He wasn't putting money back into OUR economy. It was so dumb.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:45 am

Hahaha Mary, dont worry, i will spread the word and let everyone know the truth, and i will tell them to pass it on, and eventually it will get to the point where Australia knows the truth...and hey, i am hearing it direct from Americans, so it has to be true....LOL!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:42 am