Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+9
sparkle11
Jacob Wolfie Black
Delirium
Vampiria
poisoned_rose
Cannibal_Corpse
Pretty_Twisted
trizn
LiONLAMBxox
13 posters

When did you get bit by the twilight bug?

LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

When did you get bit by the twilight bug? Empty When did you get bit by the twilight bug?

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:36 pm

yep. so when did you first read the twilight books? and if you read them AFTER the movie, do you think your like for edward or jacob is influenced at ALL by the actor who played them?? cause rob IS hard to resist. and taylor is pretty cute too.

i first started reading twilight about the week before eclipse came out. that wait was effing torture! the wait between eclipse and breaking dawn was the worst though. omggg. so long!
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

When did you get bit by the twilight bug? Empty Re: When did you get bit by the twilight bug?

Post  trizn Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:19 pm

I started reading Twilight before the 1st movie came out. I had to read it before I watched the movie. I always have this feeling that when a book gets made to a movie, it's expected to have little twists that doesn't exist in the books.

So I bought Twilight, New Moon & Eclipse... BD wasn't out yet. I hated the Aug wait. I had to read ALL the books before I saw the movie. Otherwise, I'd go mad. LOL. AND I really wanted more of Edward. Tinkerbell

It was an overnight Cullenation. I immediately fell in love with Edward's character. When I saw the movie, I fell for Rob, too. *sighhhhh :worship: :eamc:
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

When did you get bit by the twilight bug? Empty Re: When did you get bit by the twilight bug?

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:48 pm

hahaha i just bought twilight, cause a friend made me read it, but i didnt think i would like it. so i read twilight and got done at 2 in the morning. i had just turned 16 i believe and i woke my mom up and was all PLEASEEEE MOM, PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE can i go get new moon. pleaaaaaseeeee. but she said no. =P. and then i went with my friend to the eclipse release. great night great night. and then when breaking dawn got released i was sooooooooooooooo excited lol.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:40 pm

I know! I was really really anxious to get my BD copy. I had to read it before I saw Twilight the movie. I wanted to know what happened in the end before the movie was shown. The suspense was kiling me....
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:27 pm

Wow, Eclipse hadnt even come out when i first read Twilight and New Moon, i remember waiting for it and Breaking Dawn...And i really really liked it.

I wasnt really going to watch the movie, as i find personally, that the movies are NEVER as good as the book, and it makes me angry...

But....

Then i found out that Taylor was in it, and i was so in love with him even before i knew what Twilight was LOL....so i was like, yepp, i will def watch it now, and to make things even more perfect, he was playing my FAV charcter in the books, Jacob Black...YAY!

The first time i watched it at the movies i was too busy gushing over Taylor (yes i know, obsessed lol) so i went and watched it about 5 or 6 more times in 2 weeks....and i was hooked...
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:51 pm

^^hahahaha im SOOOOO glad i only had a little more than a week to wait until eclipse was release. even that week and a half about KILLED me!!!

haha dont worry, i saw the movie 8 times in theaters.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:58 pm

YAY, at least i wasnt the only one who seen it more times at the cinema's...

I went like 6 times in the first 2 weeks, then i think about another 6 or 7 times before it wasnt there anymore...

Well actually over here it is still on once a night at the cinema's...

I might go and watch it one more time!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:18 am

If it was still showing in cinemas here, I'd glady see it again and again and again and again.

My brother's gf even commented on me watching the online movie over & over. She & my bro were with me when we first watched it in the cinema. She knew I was obsessed rightaway. Then I had to have my bro download the movie from online. And I watched it everyday. She asked if I had a new movie download. And of course my bro told her the truth. I just watch Twilight online until now. LOL. She just said I'm unbelievable. Like how could someone watch a movie like that over & over& over everyday. Said it was okay to watch it again after a long time, but NOT everyday!

Laughing
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:49 am

LOL, that is what people said about me and how many times i have watched it....Like i can say all the lines in the movie, people think that is loser, but hey, i am proud of it! LOL!

My dad and siblings and Troy new i was obsessed the first time me watched it, because i was already so in love with the book, and then to have Taylor in the movie, well, yeah, it was obvious to them my obsession just kept growing and growing by the minute...
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:21 am

They just can't get it. Some even still ask if all I ever think & talk about are Edward Cullen & Twilight. Isn't it already obvious? Do they have to ask? :tease:
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:25 am

Sad

Ha, i get the same question from some friends as well...

They are like, Tennille, do you still have that Taylor obsession that you had like 8 years ago....

Well duh...

Only now i am obsessed with Twilight aswell, so i mix Jacob and Taylor into like every sentence now, rather then just Taylor! LOL!

People just dont get it!! Mad
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:04 pm

YES!!! Mad

It's kinda annoying that they have to like rub it on your face...
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 346
    Job/hobbies : Being bored 99% of the time. Does that count as a job?
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:35 pm

well it was Tennille that got me into Twilight, she just wouldnt shut up about it so i gave it a go after she dragged me to the movies and i am now officially finished the books.
    if Taylor Lautner wasnt playing Jacob then i dont think i would be into it because Tennille isnt big on movies that are based from books, neither am i really, so we more then likely wouldnt have gone.
    but Tennille's been loving Taylor for ever, so she HAD to see it, and i went with, so after that i read the books.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!

Post  poisoned_rose Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:04 pm

I read the book after the film came out but before I watched the film. I didn't wanna watch the film before reading the books coz I hate reading books after watching an adaptation. I wish I'd have heard of the series earlier but in the UK, Twilight was practically unknown till the film trailer started being shown everywhere.

I only got to see it like 4 times in the cinema. I wanted to read the whole series before seeing the film, and the film was out of the cinemas super super early Sad But I d/l the really bad CAM online video and watched it constantly. Its on my iPod for really boring lectures.
    Vampiria
    Vampiria
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 474
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post  Vampiria Wed May 06, 2009 4:49 am

i read the books after watching the movie, because they weren't available yet.
    and i think each of the actors is fit for the roles in the movies.
    Delirium
    Delirium
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 2
    Job/hobbies : Ninja.
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

Post  Delirium Wed May 13, 2009 10:43 pm

I like to read, and I have loved Harry Potter since I was really young, and that kindasorta bring in a lot of fandoms to me. And one day this cute guy called Robert Pattinson became Cedric Digory, and 3 years later my ultimate crush became Edward Cullen of Twilight.

Pop! After I got my paycheck that month I signed into the book store and got myself a copy.

Fans ever since Wink
    Jacob Wolfie Black
    Jacob Wolfie Black
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 53
    Job/hobbies : Looking out for all the wolves and humans of the world.
    Registration date : 2009-05-05

Post  Jacob Wolfie Black Wed May 13, 2009 10:51 pm

I got bit by the Twilight Bug after I noticed it roaming through the school like crazy, reminding me of the Harry Potter Bug when Sorceress Stone first came out. However, it took about a week after I decided to read it before I actually got my hand on the book, and then when I finished that it took a while before I got my hands on the next book. Stupid HS library, they only had 3 copies of each book for the whole school, AND ALMOST THE WHOLE SCHOOL WAS READING IT!
    sparkle11
    sparkle11
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 355
    Location : In Forks, trying to decide between Edward and Jacob
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post  sparkle11 Thu May 14, 2009 5:11 am

Well Just before the film came out here I had never even heard of Twilight! My nephew mentioned there was a new "vampire" film coming out (as he knows I watch anything with vamps!) I looked it up online and ordered the books. Managed to read Twilight before I saw the film and loved both. I went through loving Edward more first (esp because of the film) then loving Jacob and decided I'm Team Swiss lol
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Sun May 17, 2009 6:29 am

I don't know how people can be Team Swiss... LOL. Maybe you just think like Bella more?
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun May 17, 2009 1:27 pm

trizn wrote:I don't know how people can be Team Swiss... LOL. Maybe you just think like Bella more?

because theyre masochists (heheheee) and are trying the deny themselves the fawesomeness that is edward!!!!!!
    LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 117
    Registration date : 2009-05-10

Post  LaughingMan Sun May 17, 2009 2:25 pm

Laughing

I read that as "When did you get hit by the twilight bus?"
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Mon May 18, 2009 10:16 am

LiONLAMBxox wrote:
    trizn wrote:I don't know how people can be Team Swiss... LOL. Maybe you just think like Bella more?

because theyre masochists (heheheee) and are trying the deny themselves the fawesomeness that is edward!!!!!!
    Masochists as in the masochistic lion? But that's Edward!!! Then why would they be confused which guy is better? LOL.

Alphonse wrote:Laughing

I read that as "When did you get hit by the twilight bus?"
    Honestly? At first, that was what I read it as, too. Laughing
    Blood Angel
    Blood Angel
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 121
    Job/hobbies : Student/Warehouse Drone
    Registration date : 2009-04-09

Post  Blood Angel Mon May 18, 2009 2:45 pm

I was screening it for my step-daughter. BD was kind of a stretch, but she's very smart for her age. I couldn't believe I ENJOYED it. Very odd for me. I even cried a couple times. I admit it.
    carlisles_mistress
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 838
    Job/hobbies : licking the lint between my billy-boo's toes.
    Registration date : 2009-06-15

Post  carlisles_mistress Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:08 am

it was whenever my sister bought the movie and i watched it. then i was reading the books and buying my own copies and next thing advising old guys that are lurking in the twilight section to buy th series because its so darn good and even that doesnt explain its goodness
    :worship: :worship:
    Magic23143
    Magic23143
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 14
    Job/hobbies : Horses, Drag racing
    Registration date : 2009-08-29

Post  Magic23143 Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:18 pm

I got hooked about 2 months ago to the books and have read all 4 in less than a month. I watched the movie first and then wanted to read the books and I am glad that i did it in that order. A friend of mine read the books first and was dissapointed in the movie cause the characters she had in her head were not the same as the people that played in the movie. But i love the books and the Twilight movie and cannot wait for the rest of the movies to come out!! Cool

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:40 pm