Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+7
LiONLAMBxox
twiheart
TheRealBella
Pretty_Twisted
Jasper'sMineForever
poisoned_rose
magic
11 posters

Sort your fav Twilight saga guys/ girls

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Sort your fav Twilight saga guys/ girls Empty Sort your fav Twilight saga guys/ girls

Post  magic Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:58 pm

Sort in order Twilight guys and girls and mention why they are first or last Smile

Guys:
    1. Edward. He is very caring, that's one of the things I value in the guys the most. The other thing is to not afraid to show his emotion.
    2. Jake or Emmet. I can't decide. hmmm..... ok Jake. Cause he is easy going. He does not ask questions. He also will be you not think about things you don't wanna think. Meaning, distract you. Being close friend.
    3. Emmet. Cause he is fun to be around. And I like the fun.
    4. Carlisle. I just don't know much about him. His character wasn't so bright as others. I just have one reason why in my top he is better than Jasper. Cause he is all peaceful against violence, I am just the same.
    5. Jasper. I am afraid of him after he attacked Bella lol He is also all the military style, I don't like that. I am lover, not a fighter What a Face

Girls
    1. Alice. Although I am more like Bella, all clumsy, break stuffs etc.... I am more like Alice when I am going out with friends. I just need right ppl to be Alice Very Happy
    2. Bella. As I said I am clumsy. In case somebody didn't read it in another thread, what happened in my theatre. And it happens all the time lol We had rehearsing the other day. We had to find some pins or something and I went to look into cabinet attacjed to wall. We have there water boiler, teas and cups and some other random stuffs. When I opened the cabinet the water boiler just fell off my nose Sad I had bruise for few days just in the beginning of premiere Sad Thanx God for make up lol When director heard the sound of water boiler falling he asked who did it. I said it was me. His reaction was "Oh, of course it's you haha" lol That was both funny and... not that good lol Ppl always araid I will break something, that's why my bf doesn't like me to go into the other room where he has most of the private things and does not like me touch his comp lol I also hate sport. The only thing I like is hockey when I watch our Latvian team playing. Then I can cry and cheer lol Surprised
    3. Rosie. She is too beautiful and poshy. I am more like simple way. I like to look comfortable. Jeans and some random shirt that is not dirty is fine for me haha
    4. There is also Angela and Jessica which I will merge into 4. I like Angela better cause I don't like somebody (Jessica) to pretend to be your friend.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Sort your fav Twilight saga guys/ girls Empty Re: Sort your fav Twilight saga guys/ girls

Post  poisoned_rose Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:13 pm

Umm ok...

Guys:

1) Edward: He's sweet and selfless and loyal to his family. he's protective, and not afraid to talk about how he feels. He truly loves Bella for who she is. He's passionate. Enough reasons??
    2) Jasper: He's a southern gentleman!!! And he's sensitive, and deep and reassuring. He would do ANYTHING for Alice, no matter what. And he has a great sense of dry humour in the few times SM gives him a voice
    3) Jake: He's real. He's honest and hilariously funny, and cheeky. He takes risks and lives life. What you see is what you get.
    4) Aro: an unpopular choice, I'm sure. But his character is amazing. he's polite and subtle and vicious and evil and just...wow! I love how deep and complex his character is. And he makes me giggle at his ridiculousness.

Girlies:

1) Alice: She's my perfect girlfriend! She's crazy and unpredictable. She LOVES shopping. She always tries to be upbeat. And she is quirky. And she loves Bella so much.
    2) Rosalie: She's protective of Emmett and her family. She's like the lioness, ready to protect her cubs -totally kickarse! I think she's misunderstood and I hate that.
    3) Leah: Again, totally misunderstood. Her character is really interesting, and SM doesn't give her enough page time. She, again, is loyal and strong and can look after herself. And I love how protective she is over Seth, and later Jake.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Sort your fav Twilight saga guys/ girls Empty Re: Sort your fav Twilight saga guys/ girls

Post  magic Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:22 pm

no Emmet at all? Surprised Sad lol
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:26 pm

damn I forgot Emmett!!! How?!?

Ok
    4) Emmett: he is hilarious! Everything he says makes me giggle and blush at the same time. He's a big brother!!!
    5) Aro: for the aforementioned reasons!

Fixed!!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:50 pm

That's better lol!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:52 pm

Much! Thanks for pointing that out to me, Lazzy!
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 1909
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my Vampire Dream-boys <3 xoxo
    Registration date : 2009-04-26

Post  Jasper'sMineForever Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:56 am

ok I will give this a go...

1. Jasper because I feel so deeply connected to him. He's scarred, deep, gentlemanly, gorgeous, loyal, vulnerable and sensitive. My dream man in every sense of the word.
    2. Carlisle because with out him we would not have any Cullens to drool over at all. Not to mention the fact that he is heart stoppingly good looking.
    3. Edward is the epitome of all that makes a man. Although I think that Jasper is my man Edward does come a close second.
    4. Emmet because he is the big brother that I never had. he makes me laugh and I wish he was my real big bro...
    5. Jacob is my last choice because he puts Bella into a really horrible position... But he's hot so he gets a vote for his sheer hotness.

1. Alice because she is everything I'm not.
    2. Rosalie as she is the character that is the most misunderstood.
    3. Esme cause she is a caring mother that has the utmost consideration for all other beings.
    4. Leah needs more of a backstory. I really think that SM should have spent more time on developin gher as a character.
    5.Bella as she is the heroine but I don't much like her really so you know...
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:20 am

Ok my turn to give it a go...

1. Jacob - he is my Jacob. I love him, he is awesome, fun, caring, daring, has a personality, is realistic, and i could go on for days, i just love Jake.
    2. The other Quileutes - Man i love them, they are so interesting and have such interesting stories, they are the kind of people i would love to hang with, and being shape shifters is just fawesome.
    3. Emmett - He is funny, and kinda cute, and he is so sweet.
    4. Jasper - I dont know why, but he is ok sometimes, some things bug me though, unlike the guys above, i love Jake, the wolves and Emmett, but from here there is something i dont like about all of them.
    5. Carlisle - I think he is sweet, and i do like him alot, but he also bugs me.
    6. Edward - snore! Boring! over protective. But he does have his moments where i am like, aww that was sweet. But i still find him a little too boring and dont like how over protective and controlling he was when it came to Bella and Jacob's friendship.

Ok now the gals.

1. Leah - i love her, she has a great story, and she is a shapeshifter, she is mad.
    2. Esme - The other of the Cullens, the mother hen of the vampire clan, she is a sweetie.
    3. Rosalie - yeah, she has a cool story, and she is misunderstood, i like her a fair bit.
    4. Alice - I like Alice as well, but there are somethings that annoy me.
    4821486196498652. Bella - I HATE HER!

Ok im done finally...lol...
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  TheRealBella Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:48 am

Too lazy to type up the reasons, but here goes:

1. Edward
    2. Jasper
    3. Alice
    4. Emmett
    5. Carlisle
    6. Bella
    7. Rosalie

Very Happy LOOOOVE Jasper and Alice. They've always been my favorite couple besides Edward and Bella. And the only reason Edward and Bella are first is because Edward is like the best guy ever. Smile Actually, he is.
    twiheart
    twiheart
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 460
    Job/hobbies : makeup...and Twilight Saga :)
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

Post  twiheart Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:02 am

BOYS:
    1) Jake (of course Very Happy)
    2) Emmett
    3) Edward
    4) Seth
    5) Jaspie
    6) Garrett
    7) Quil

GIRLS:
    1) Alice
    2) Bella
    3) Leah
    4) Katie...i liked her after BD...reading on the way she was trying to avenge Irina made me almost cry!
    5) Esme
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:26 pm

Guys
    1) Edward
    2) Jasper
    3) Emmett
    4) Carlisle
    5) Seth
    6) Quil
    7) freaking Garrett! love that guy!
    Cool Jake

Girls
    1) Alice obviously!
    2) Rosalie
    3) Bella
    4) Kate
    5) Zafrina
    6) Esme
    7) Leah
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:46 pm

Guys:
    1) I'm gonna go with Seth Clearwater. Seriously, he was like one of the coolest characters ever. I'd imprint on him. Tinkerbell
    2) Jasper. I thought his story was so interesting and I love how fricken mysterious he is. I find that pretty sexy. I imagined him different than he looks in the movie, but the way he is in the book....hawt. blush
    3) Jake. He's so frucken cool in New Moon. So down to earth, and funny. I like how he's ready to fight for what he loves, and he's not afraid to die for it.
    4) Emmett. He seems pretty cute, like a big teddy bear. :hug:
    5) Carlisle. He's such a good father, and so compassionate.
    6) Edward. My reasons are the same as Ten's and there's a few others, but I don't want to get murdered by Team Edward. :tease:

Girls:
    1) Leah Clearwater. The. Coolest.Girl.Ever. Nuff said.
    2) Rosalie. That girl can kick-donkey-butt.
    3) Maggie. She was awesome from what I saw of her, she seems adorable.
    4) Alice. She seems fun and unlike Bella, I would totally appreciate everything she did for me.
    5) Bella. Ugh, I don't like her at all. I can't understand her, she is just way too grown up for me and I can't relate to her. I hate her.
    Mad
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

Post  trizn Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:52 am

Vampires:

1.Edward
    2.Alice
    3.Aro
    4.Jasper
    5.Carlisle
    6.Emmett
    7.Esme
    8.Rosalie
    9.Bella

Wolves:
    1.Seth
    2.Leah
    (YES!!! Only those 2 wolves. I don't feel the need to write down those I don't really like. Razz)

Humans:

1.Charlie!!!
    2. Angela
    AmyHale
    AmyHale
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 2738
    Job/hobbies : Kellan's personal bellydancer.
    Registration date : 2009-06-25

Post  AmyHale Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:51 pm

Guys:

1.Emmett: em, em, em, my beautiful Emmett hermonkey man xD. I just love him, he is the perfect man in my opinion *.* He is funny as hale! and he deeply inside is really carefull and he probably is very patient and caring and I can keep writing for ages xD Party :mwah
    2.Charlie: you have to love Charlie, ok? That sexy moustache xDDD
    3.Carlisle: nothing to explain, really xD He is awesomeness
    4.Edward: I love him, he is really good but not good enough xD
    5.Jasper: he kind of scares me, for all the emotions thing I believe. But he is cool.

Girls:
    1.Alice: Its alice, just because of that. lol!
    2.Rosalie: She is really protective of Emmett and her family, and she doesnt care being bitchy because of that. :hug:
    3.Bella: Bella is the kind of girl you want her to be one of your best friends, 'cause she is intelligent. What a Face
    4.Angela: same as bella.
    5.Esme: because we all want that kind of mom Very Happy
    twiheart
    twiheart

Number of posts : 460
    Job/hobbies : makeup...and Twilight Saga :)
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

Post  twiheart Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:32 am

trizn wrote:Vampires:

1.Edward
    2.Alice
    3.Aro
    4.Jasper
    5.Carlisle
    6.Emmett
    7.Esme
    8.Rosalie
    9.Bella

Wolves:
    1.Seth
    2.Leah
    (YES!!! Only those 2 wolves. I don't feel the need to write down those I don't really like. Razz)

Humans:

1.Charlie!!!
    2. Angela

ummm i think you forgot Jacob Smile....hahhaah jk
    sparkle11
    sparkle11

Number of posts : 355
    Location : In Forks, trying to decide between Edward and Jacob
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post  sparkle11 Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:56 am

OK -

Guys
    1. Jacob
    2. Edward
    3. Jasper
    4. Emmett
    5. Carlisle
    6. The rest of the pack!
    7. Aro
    8. Got to include James too I liked him!!

Girls
    1. Rosalie
    2. Leah
    3. Bella
    4. Alice
    5. Zafrina
    6. Victoria
    7. Esme

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:05 am