Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

5 posters

Robert Pattinson in Cannes: Swoon

LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Robert Pattinson in Cannes: Swoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Robert Pattinson in Cannes: Swoon

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed May 20, 2009 7:13 pm

OME! i LOVE him! he's so freaking sexy! and his answers are always hilarious! dude i couldnt just stand there and let them take picturs of me like that though! i would start laughing and i wouldnt be able to stop!!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!

Robert Pattinson in Cannes: Swoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Robert Pattinson in Cannes: Swoon

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 20, 2009 7:38 pm

SEXYTIME!!! That laugh of his...its so...just....ok I'm gonna go watch that again Razz

Yeah I'm impressed that he can keep a straight face!! I'd be falling all over the place giggling Very Happy
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Wed May 20, 2009 7:45 pm

I think I would just run away Laughing

I don't like to be on pics. I never know what to do lol Just standing straight seems a bit strange for me. I always think I need to do something in the pic otherway it looks strange. But in the end I don't do anything and it DOES look strange Laughing
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 20, 2009 7:48 pm

I HATE picture-taking. I absolutely hate it. Which is weird because as a kid I was SUCH a poser, I loved the camera. But now I hate it. I can't pose at all so I end up looking ridiculous. Smiling always looks weird. And I have a weird habit of not standing straight, like I push myself down in pictures, with my back leaned over forward...its hard to explain. But it looks weird.
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 768
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Post  Valkyrja Wed May 20, 2009 7:48 pm

Wow. Wow. Wow. I'm shocked. He looks so gorgeous in those pics. OMG. Breathing....
    The pics need a bit of Kristen holding his hand. Now, I'm dreaming awake.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 20, 2009 7:49 pm

:O No way Lucia. Kristen-less pictures of Rob are gorgeousness personified!
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Wed May 20, 2009 7:51 pm

magic wrote:I don't like to be on pics. I never know what to do lol Just standing straight seems a bit strange for me. I always think I need to do something in the pic otherway it looks strange. But in the end I don't do anything and it DOES look strange Laughing
    I completely understand that Laz. It's what happens to me and the main reason why I am not photogenic. Besides, I never know if I'm supposed to smile or not. And if I'm supposed to do it, I just don't know how to do it. Which is awkward.
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Wed May 20, 2009 7:53 pm

poisoned_rose wrote::O No way Lucia. Kristen-less pictures of Rob are gorgeousness personified!
    I knew you would say that Lish-lish. Actually a lot of people would say that. Don't get me wrong. He is looking great in the pics (actually great seems so plain to describe how he looks in the pics) but I like them as a couple so I wouldn't mind to see just one or two pics with her. Just them holding hands. good
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed May 20, 2009 7:57 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
    magic wrote:I don't like to be on pics. I never know what to do lol Just standing straight seems a bit strange for me. I always think I need to do something in the pic otherway it looks strange. But in the end I don't do anything and it DOES look strange Laughing
    I completely understand that Laz. It's what happens to me and the main reason why I am not photogenic. Besides, I never know if I'm supposed to smile or not. And if I'm supposed to do it, I just don't know how to do it. Which is awkward.
    Some ppl who works in entertainment and also some photographers said before I am photogenic, at least my face lol But as Rob said before, it's weird for ppl to take pic of you and the same pose. I agree with that. That's why I think I need to do something i the pics but I DON'T KNOW WHAT Laughing
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 20, 2009 7:59 pm

he is so sexy in those pictures. Like w-o-w heart staggeringly hot!
    Hmmm yeah I'm still not wanting Kristen hand holding pictures...in fact I'd probably print them out and scratch out her eyes like a stalker chick ....sad thing is I'm not even joking! ...BUT to each their own I guess Very Happy
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Wed May 20, 2009 8:00 pm

poisoned_rose wrote:Hmmm yeah I'm still not wanting Kristen hand holding pictures...in fact I'd probably print them out and scratch out her eyes like a stalker chick ....sad thing is I'm not even joking! ...
    Laughing Laughing My sister does that when she sees a pic of someone she hates.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed May 20, 2009 8:00 pm

poisoned_rose wrote:he is so sexy in those pictures. Like w-o-w heart staggeringly hot!
    Hmmm yeah I'm still not wanting Kristen hand holding pictures...in fact I'd probably print them out and scratch out her eyes like a stalker chick ....sad thing is I'm not even joking! ...BUT to each their own I guess Very Happy
    Ally, I understand you totally good
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 20, 2009 8:02 pm

hahaha I thought atleast ONE of you girls would!!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed May 20, 2009 8:26 pm

See in the video. Rob is just standing, and they all are taking pics. I would be scared I think, like really scared and would feel really weird Laughing I would understand if he would advertise some outfits like a model or at least would talk with journalists. But he's just there standing and they just taking pics. That looks so weird Laughing
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed May 20, 2009 8:34 pm

Btw, more HQ pics in spoilers Wink

Spoiler:

Btw, look at HQ pics. He has red marks on his nose from sunglasses Razz he wears them too often hehe
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Wed May 20, 2009 8:41 pm

^ That happens to me too. My sunglasses give a terrible headache too, but I wear no matter why. I prefer the headache to be blinded by the sun.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 20, 2009 8:41 pm

OME he's all sweaty in the HQ pics...like I just wanna wipe him up with my tongue...mmmmm...he needs a good scrubbing I think.
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Wed May 20, 2009 8:44 pm

^ Laughing All I keep noticing is his gay bodyguard...
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed May 20, 2009 8:44 pm

I think I would sweat as well if I would be in the middle of attention like that Laughing

I like wearing sunglasses as well but not just cause of the sun. I feel more free with them. I don't like ppl looking in my eyes on street and I never look in their eyes lol When I have sunglasses on I can look more on ppl, observe things.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed May 20, 2009 8:46 pm

Valkyrja wrote:^ Laughing All I keep noticing is his gay bodyguard...
    that's so cute, isn't it Laughing even guys are in to Rob Laughing

Rob is taking away guy from girls Laughing not even speaking about girls. Rob has all of them/ us Laughing
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 20, 2009 8:47 pm

hehehehe his gay bodyguard is hilarious!! The dude's been outed on the Cullenate HQ!!!
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Wed May 20, 2009 8:48 pm

@ Laz Yeah, I know what you mean. Sometimes, when people are really close to me and I have to look at their faces, I just don't know where to look. The eyes? The mouth? I don't know. So, sunglasses are a good way of looking at whatever you want and not being being stared for doing it.
    Oh, I don't wear sunglasses only because of the sun. I wear them because I love them. Pretty lame, I know, but true no matter what.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed May 20, 2009 8:58 pm

when I talk with ppl I take them off. Cause it's not polite to talk with them when I have sunglasses. Plus it makes them feel weird lol I don't like that lol
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 20, 2009 8:59 pm

I hate sunglasses. Plus its never that sunny here!
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Wed May 20, 2009 9:04 pm

poisoned_rose wrote:I hate sunglasses. Plus its never that sunny here!
    That's true. But if I had the chance to live in the UK, I would wear sunglasses anyway. Just for the fun of it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:20 pm