Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

3 posters

Robert Pattinson Causes Girl to Collapse at Cannes

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Robert Pattinson Causes Girl to Collapse at Cannes Empty Robert Pattinson Causes Girl to Collapse at Cannes

Post  magic Thu May 21, 2009 6:26 pm

Robert Pattinson Causes Girl to Collapse at Cannes

Lainey Gossip has a new entry where she gives an account of New Moon star Robert Pattinson’s red carpet appearance in Cannes yesterday–

And Pattinson has solidified his new super celebrity status as Summit successfully maneuvered their golden boy through Cannes this week culminating on the carpet last night at Inglourious Bastards where he received a very, very enthusiastic welcome. Some girl collapsed, fell to her knees, when his image was beamed up on the big screen.

[...] She says he chainsmoked and laughed a lot and his shirt was open at the neck and this was delightful to her. She also noted that when he’s comfortable and out of the spotlight, he hardly touches his hair.

http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2009/05/robert-pattinson-causes-girl-to-faint-at-cannes/

Ok, it started to happen now! The first victim is the girl lol I am not sure who I feel more sorry for, this girl, or other girls or Rob.... Rolling Eyes
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Robert Pattinson Causes Girl to Collapse at Cannes Empty Re: Robert Pattinson Causes Girl to Collapse at Cannes

Post  poisoned_rose Thu May 21, 2009 8:16 pm

hahaha I can't honestly guarantee that that wouldn't happen to me, dude. I mean I'd try and control myself but who knows...it is a definite possibility!! Especially if I get a good aldente or pretzel view!!!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Robert Pattinson Causes Girl to Collapse at Cannes Empty Re: Robert Pattinson Causes Girl to Collapse at Cannes

Post  magic Thu May 21, 2009 8:25 pm

maybe I could contain myself cause I am shy when I am alone but if I am with all of you seeing all of you going hyper about Rob then I think I may not control myself so good as well and would just go wild with you jump Laughing
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu May 21, 2009 8:26 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Its like a contagion!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu May 21, 2009 8:33 pm

also lol and as well as crowd instinct.... You know when everyone else around are just the way how you feel that moment then you just let it out lol

I think half of those creaming girls would be normal if would see him just on the street..... umm..... ok, maybe not Razz Laughing
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu May 21, 2009 8:34 pm

LOLOLOL yeah I get what you mean hun. It is so much more potent in a crowd. You start sharing their excitement, like a pack psyche or something.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu May 21, 2009 8:43 pm

Yeah. But I am not sure if I would like that lol I wanna look as normal as possible when Rob sees me Laughing
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu May 21, 2009 8:45 pm

hahaha so you don't scare him right to restraining order-land?
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu May 21, 2009 8:50 pm

I have my plan Laughing When he sees a rabbit fangirl he goes like "Oooookey whatever" but if he would see a normal girl, he would see also her perosonality how great I am... I mean.... her is.... and would fall in love with me... I mean, her.... What a Face Laughing
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu May 21, 2009 8:51 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nicely done!!!
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

Post  trizn Fri May 22, 2009 3:32 am

magic wrote:also lol and as well as crowd instinct.... You know when everyone else around are just the way how you feel that moment then you just let it out lol

I think half of those creaming girls would be normal if would see him just on the street..... umm..... ok, maybe not Razz Laughing

You did it again. Laz. The girls are "creaming" Rob. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing OME! I thought my laugh fest will have been over by now. But I was mistaken. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Fri May 22, 2009 7:51 am

ome, I never did mistake with scream word so much before Laughing I know I have typos mistake cause I type fast but never with that word.It's all Rob's fault Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:58 am