Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

Robert Pattinson causes a riot in Cannes: “I was carried by three bodyguards!” - interview

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Robert Pattinson causes a riot in Cannes: “I was carried by three bodyguards!” - interview Empty Robert Pattinson causes a riot in Cannes: “I was carried by three bodyguards!” - interview

Post  magic Sat May 23, 2009 7:50 pm

Translated from French.

Robert Pattinson causes a riot in Cannes: “I was carried by three bodyguards!”

Heartthrob Robert Pattinson, who has become a superstar thanks to the ‘Twilight’ saga, is in Cannes, and the least we can say is that he has fans absolutely everywhere, especially a few thousand on the Croisette (name that French give to Cannes), where every time he appears, he causes a riot.

Technikart magazine met the British star, who can’t get over the enthusiastic welcome which was given on the Croisette. Extracts.

“I was having lunch on the Carlton’s beach when 700 people crowded together at the entrance to the restaurant of the beach. It was funny, in a way… I was carried by three bodyguards to a car parked in front of the restaurant. They were literally carrying me; I wasn’t touching the ground anymore! It was really, really weird!”

“Everything has become more intense for six months, since ‘Twilight’ was released. It’s hard to handle what’s happening to me. I don’t have the necessary hindsight, even if only to find a way out to this situation. But this celebrity thing, you can’t fight it, it’s useless, you can’t avoid it. When it’s not something you desired during your whole life, or something you don’t aspire to, you’re free not to care about it. I didn’t sign for Disney. There’s not a stipulation which forces me to smile to the paparazzi.”

“Here, for the moment, it’s okay. I’d like to do things. But I don’t. I don’t like to be photographed. But I like the hotel… it’s the Hôtel du Cap. It’s like a job, I have business lunches. I leave restaurants in speedboat, like James Bond, it’s cool. I’m going to find time to see Tarantino’s movie. But I feel that being on the red carpet is going to ruin this pleasure too. I hate this in advance.”

Already bored Rob? Anyway, the fourth part of ‘Twilight’ (i.e. ‘Breaking Dawn’) is signed… You’re not done with celebrity!

http://www.twttrblogs.com/RobPattzNews/blog/330/
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Robert Pattinson causes a riot in Cannes: “I was carried by three bodyguards!” - interview Empty Re: Robert Pattinson causes a riot in Cannes: “I was carried by three bodyguards!” - interview

Post  magic Sat May 23, 2009 7:52 pm

I think he was talking about the restaurant that were filmed on the video if you remember. Sometimes I also see on the videos they just carry him in the limo lol Poor Rob, he can't even walk.

Lok, at James Bond comment lol

And Disney? Disney offered him a contract! Did I miss something? Maybe they offered him a prince character voice as Rai would want it and he just turned it down Surprised lol

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:48 pm