Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

2 posters

Robert Pattinson is looking for fun

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Robert Pattinson is looking for fun Empty Robert Pattinson is looking for fun

Post  magic Mon May 25, 2009 8:33 pm

Robert Pattinson is looking for fun

Good news girls – Robert Pattinson is officially single.

I waltzed over for a little flirt as soon as I saw him at the AmFar charity dinner in the exclusive Hotel du Cap in Antibes.

After warming him up by telling him he is the second best looking vampire in the world, (because Brad Pitt was in Interview With a Vampire), we had a long chat about all matters of the heart.

I just wanted to eat Robert up / snog his face off when he told me: “I haven’t had a girlfriend in ages. I’m not very settled at all. I’ve spent every night of the last six months in hotel rooms around the world. I haven’t been back to my parents house in six whole months.There is no way a girl would put up with that.”

Uhhhh, HELLOOOOO – I’d give it a damn good shot and I’m sure many other girls would consider it.

But Robert added: “I don’t even find time to meet anyone. If I’m not working then I am doing interviews and if I am not doing interviews then I am attending corporate and charity events where I have to be on my best behaviour to stop photos getting out.

“Basically, I don’t have time for fun. It’s 2am now and I am getting up about 5am to go to Rome for five days. Then I’m going somewhere else and then to LA. I’m filming another Twilight that will be released this year and next year I should have three movies out.”

At this point, I was starting to think he was a bit of a moaner until he looked me in the eyes with his full-on glare and I tried not to swoon as he said: “I seriously need to party! I’m just worried that if I start partying I won’t stop as it’s been so long. What can I do?”

Given that he had to get a flight the next day, I told him that the best option would be to get some sleep. He’ll thank me for it in the long-term and remember me as I bet many girls don’t tell him that.

http://zoegriffin.wordpress.com/2009/05/25/robert-pattinson-is-looking-for-fun/

Come to me, sexy boy. I will give you fun bathtub :mwah :mkout :sx What a Face I think I would jump on him if he would say to me "There is no way a girl would put up with that." Drool haha

Btw, I am surprised he told these things to complete stranger the first time he would meet. He really has a big mouth Laughing But I kind a understand that. I can open my heart to somebody who wants to listen, even if it'd the first time I meet them.

And poor boy, I really feel sorry for him. It's soooo great just to hang on with friends and have some drinks! Walk in the middle of the night through centre and sing Laughing Been there, done that hahahah But then all the world would think he has alcohol problems Rolling Eyes
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Robert Pattinson is looking for fun Empty Re: Robert Pattinson is looking for fun

Post  poisoned_rose Mon May 25, 2009 8:35 pm

OME the things I would do if he told me that!!! hehehehe
    But how cute is he?? seriously just wanna eat him up. Pretzel included Razz

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:14 pm