Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

3 posters

Robert Pattinson may play a gangsta

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Robert Pattinson may play a gangsta Empty Robert Pattinson may play a gangsta

Post  magic Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:19 pm

Robert Pattinson May Be Trading In His Fangs For A Tommy Gun

Harvey Weinstein has been talking. He does that a lot, but this particular chatter is interesting to many of you readers because it concerns one Robert Pattinson. Us Magazine spoke with Weinstein, who revealed that RPattz is one of a number of choices to play the role of Joe Gallo in a big screen adaptation of Tom Folsom’s book, “The Mad Ones: Crazy Joe Gallo and the Revolution at the Edge of the Underworld.”

Folsom’s top pick for the role is Leonardo DiCaprio according to Weinstein, but the studio head has a special place in his heart for the “Twilight” star. “Rob Pattinson, I made him kiss girls in Cannes. He’s the most charming, wonderful young man,” Weinstein told Us. “He really cared about the charity, and that’s not an easy thing to do. That’s a sweet, sweetheart thing to do. And then we got two bids.”

For those of you who don’t know, Joey Gallo was one of the more cultured members of the Mafia during the 1960s/70s. He was often out partying with the glitterati of the time, writing poetry… generally bringing attention to himself in ways that members of organized crime families probably shouldn’t. He was also an incredibly violent, accomplished gangster who unsurprisingly met his end in dinnertime gangland shooting.

What do you think of RPattz for the role of Crazy Joe? Do you think Folsom is nuts to want DiCaprio over him? With his ongoing “Twilight” committments, do you think he’d be able to fit in a project like this? Where would you like to see him end up, post-”Twilight”?

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2009/06/02/robert-pattinson-may-be-trading-in-his-fangs-for-a-tommy-gun/
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Robert Pattinson may play a gangsta Empty Re: Robert Pattinson may play a gangsta

Post  magic Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:20 pm

Di Caprio???? That's BS! Look, Rob is already a gansta style lol

Robert Pattinson may play a gangsta Gallery_main-robertpattinson-jfk-photos-06022009-10

No, seriously. I think gansta would look good on him. I can imagine that easily. Plus that would be so different than what he has been playing before so it could get pretty interesting. I hope they cast him Smile
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Robert Pattinson may play a gangsta Empty Re: Robert Pattinson may play a gangsta

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:21 pm

Hmmm, i really cant see him in this role, i dont think it would suite Rob! I am sure he could probably pull it off, i mean, i didnt think he would be able to play Edward Cullen the way i had Edward in my head, but he did pretty good, only he didnt look how i had Edward in my head....So maybe he would be able to pull it off, he seems pretty versatile...
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:23 pm

Another article:

Robert Pattinson could be going from vampire...to gangster.

"I was talking to [author] Tom [Folsom] about who he wants to play Joe Gallo if you make this book into a movie. He said one of the ones he really wants is Leonardo DiCaprio," producer Harvey Weinstein told Usmagazine.com at The Mad Ones book party at the J. Crew Men's Shop in NYC Monday.

(Gallo -- a mafia associate known as "Crazy Joe" -- was portrayed by actor Joe Mantegna in the Godfather Part III.)

Who else could play the role?

"Rob Pattinson, James Franco, Leo...there's a bunch of guys," Weinstein goes on.

But Weinstein is a fan of Pattinson after working with him at the amfAR benefit in which he auctioned off two kisses to raise money for AIDS research.

"Rob Pattinson, I made him kiss girls in Cannes. He's the most charming, wonderful young man," Weinstein tells Us "He really cared about the charity, and that's not an easy thing to do. That's a sweet, sweetheart thing to do. And then we got two bids."

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/robert-pattinson-to-play-a-gangster-next-200926
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:25 pm

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Hmmm, i really cant see him in this role, i dont think it would suite Rob! I am sure he could probably pull it off, i mean, i didnt think he would be able to play Edward Cullen the way i had Edward in my head, but he did pretty good, only he didnt look how i had Edward in my head....So maybe he would be able to pull it off, he seems pretty versatile...
    I want him to see playing something totally different. Something bad Very Happy
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:28 pm

Something bad! LMAO! Oh no, but then the fangirls might not like him, i mean, they all hate that he acts the way he does in real life, imagine if he started playing badass's in movies...LMAO!! Ok, maybe that is a good thing! LOL!

I think it would be interesting to see him in another role, totally different to what ever else he has done...He is a better choice then DiCaprio...DiCaprio is just...NOOO!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:35 pm

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Something bad! LMAO! Oh no, but then the fangirls might not like him, i mean, they all hate that he acts the way he does in real life, imagine if he started playing badass's in movies...LMAO!! Ok, maybe that is a good thing! LOL!
    The way he acts in real life? how does he acts then? haha I really love the way he acts whatever you mean, but I just love it Laughing

Besides... girls like bad guys cause they are more interesting Very Happy

And it's so great to play bad character. They always are interesting, juicy. It happened with me before I saw some really bad donkey-butt character. I really hated the character but in the same time also loved it cause he was so..... bad lol
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:40 pm

hahaha i dont know how he acts, but some people keep saying they like him less because he drinks too much and smokes and has sex and stuff in real life...and i am like, ok, well you guys just keep liking him less, then there is more of him for the girls at the HQ...LOL...and anyway, i like that he drinks and parties! LMAO! I dont know why they all have such problems with it! I mean he is old enough! LOL! Now if Taylor was drinking and smoking and stuff, well i would still love him, but then i could see the issue, since he would be underage! LOL!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:54 pm

Yeah, well I have two things I don't like about Rob. Him smoking and his unshaved armpits Laughing I like them shaved better What a Face

Anyway, I don't see him partying that much anyway. Yes, I've seen him drinking beer in dinners but that is not a big thing at all. That doesn't make him an alcoholic Laughing I do that myself as well and our theatre parties can go wild as well. Which is really fun lol As for having sex... I would be more worried if he wouldn't like to have sex Laughing And no one knows if he has sex or not. We call it "hold a candle" while others does THE stuff lol So I say no one has holded a candle to approve that Razz

Besides I prefer Rob over Edward fpr 100% batteye ok, 99% cause I love Edward for not hiding his emotion lol
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  trizn Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:55 am

magic wrote:Yeah, well I have two things I don't like about Rob. Him smoking and his unshaved armpits Laughing I like them shaved better What a Face

I'll shave them for him. Razz And I'll give him lollipops so he can quit smoking.

And Rob playing a gangsta is okay, I think. He can pull it off, I guess. A British badass. LOL. I think I like him better as the godfather. :worship: Mafia boss. OME!!! die die die die die

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:30 pm