Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+2
trizn
Mizz Lola Marie Efron
6 posters

Discussions about the evil Twilight Sucks Forum

Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Discussions about the evil Twilight Sucks Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Discussions about the evil Twilight Sucks Forum

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:46 am

Sounds like an excellent plan....

Evil Twilight haters are going down! LOL!!
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Discussions about the evil Twilight Sucks Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Discussions about the evil Twilight Sucks Forum

Post  trizn Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:30 pm

I'll have to learn all martial arts so I can defend us & the Cullens. :kungfu2:
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:24 pm

trizn wrote:I'll have to learn all martial arts so I can defend us & the Cullens. :kungfu2:

hahahaha! I'll teach you! XD
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:33 pm

These antis are deliberately mean. They really want to be known as mean people & not the nice ones. I don't know why they CLAIM to be NICE, because they are not.
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:36 pm

trizn wrote:These antis are deliberately mean. They really want to be known as mean people & not the nice ones. I don't know why they CLAIM to be NICE, because they are not.

Agreed. But the sane ones are okay. I was actually going to ask you about that. Are we allowed to invite Anti's here?
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:49 pm

The sane ones are welcome. Just not the mean ones. I mean, I won't be able to keep my cool if they start trolling... :kungfu2:
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:01 pm

one of our rules is no cullen or edward bashing. if they cant debate respectfully ban them. but i dont know if i could handle someone dissing edward either. id probably go crazy kung fu ninja on them. :kungfu2:
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:32 pm

I dont mind when Anti's are having a civilized debate with fans, but when they take it tooo far i REALLY get angry...

I mean, i really dislike Rap and RnB music, but i am not going to be all rude about it to people who like it, i mean, we all have our own minds for crying out loud....

I got an email from someone else in the FB Twi hate group, and he apologized, he was saying that Kizma is a bit immature and he prefers to debate rather then offend and hurt Twi fans. So he isnt too bad....And he even apologized about the way everyone was picking on Taylor....

So yeah, some Anti's are OK, but some take it WAY to far....
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:38 pm

Agreed.

Just no claiming they are here for an "intelligent" debate or discuss, if deep inside they just want to diss & cuss about the Twilight series in general... or even to whine about why it sucks...
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:47 pm

Well I mean, the Anti I was going to invite isn't mean or anything. Thier just a friend of mine on Twifo and they just debate XD
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:05 pm

Okay. You can invite them Very Happy
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:40 pm

I love when i can convert Anti's, it is so funny...LOL...it has only worked twice, but that is still two less haters in the world! LOL!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:51 pm

It makes me wanna sing...

2 less (lonely) haters in the world, and it's gonna be fine...

Laughing
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:08 am

I did sing Laughing

I was like -

na na...na na na....hey hey....dont hate!!

yepp, people do think i am weird, and i am just so open and confident that i will say it how it is, and the Anti's i know respect that, so they gave it a chance after a while! LOL!

YAY!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:49 am

Antis beware. Just discuss- not "diss" or "cuss" about Twilight. :kungfu2:
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:28 am

trizn wrote:Antis beware. Just discuss- not "diss" or "cuss" about Twilight. :kungfu2:

Amen to that!!

Because i am sick of getting called that T word (and no, i am not talking about my name lol you all know what i am talking about)
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:31 am

Pretty_Twisted wrote:
    trizn wrote:Antis beware. Just discuss- not "diss" or "cuss" about Twilight. :kungfu2:

Amen to that!!

Because i am sick of getting called that T word (and no, i am not talking about my name lol you all know what i am talking about)

LOL. I know. You just gotta run to that thread we made for that term & post the name. Perfectly fine there. Wink I just did.
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 346
    Job/hobbies : Being bored 99% of the time. Does that count as a job?
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:45 pm

that word sounds grosse.
    i personally havent dealt with an anti people. but they made me angry because they made Tennille so angry- she was ready to go werewolf on this one chicks butt when some stuff was said about Taylor looking like he was hit by a bus or whatever it was.
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:43 pm

Cannibal_Corpse wrote:that word sounds grosse.
    i personally havent dealt with an anti people. but they made me angry because they made Tennille so angry- she was ready to go werewolf on this one chicks butt when some stuff was said about Taylor looking like he was hit by a bus or whatever it was.

haha, she told me about that. They really know how to make you lose it XD Mad
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:56 am

They sure do, they just press all the wrong buttons, i mean, having a civilized argument about the series dont bother me, but when they attack the actors and stuff, well then i go werewolf...

Mad
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:25 am

Pretty_Twisted wrote:They sure do, they just press all the wrong buttons, i mean, having a civilized argument about the series dont bother me, but when they attack the actors and stuff, well then i go werewolf...

Mad

LOL. Totally. But the sane ones are sometimes pretty cool. I invited one here, I hope they show XD
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:50 pm

FU
    Frost
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2010-12-01

Post  Frost Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:07 am

Hello.

I am an anti. Please, hold for a moment.

Now, I haven't come here to troll, or offend. If that happens, I apologize.

What I have come here to do is.. well, apologize for the more rabid antis'. It seems that on both sides there are the over reactionists.

I hate Twilight. I've said it. Now, IF you want me to, I'll explain why. Then, maybe you can see where a lot of us are coming from. I'm sure some of you have seen the reasons diluted by uncontrolled hate. I wish it wasn't that way. I really do.
    Hell, maybe I'm wrong, and you can convince me why it doesn't deserve hate. I invite arguments. I'm getting sick of it already, sometimes it just seems excessive for a book--albeit, a book that has some controversial issues.
    So, listen or no. You're choice.

Note the first--I have read the first book, and seen the first two movies. A lot of other knowledge comes from summarizations and glancing over the other books.

Note the second--Pretty Twisted, what that user said about being a wiccan was completely uncalled for. It's idiots like that, attacking you for things that are completely unrelated, that give everyone a bad name.

Note the third--Sorry if I come off as a pick. And for invading your forum. I was just browsing for the TS forum--which I don't think I'll even join again, four re-ups is enough-- when I saw this thread.

No, I did not look at the post time. This won't happen again.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:41 pm

Hey!!

Well, it is good to have anti Twilight person join. It may bring this place back from the dead since they all disappeared.

Why don't you tell us why you dislike the saga? I have heard many varied opinions on this, and when the conversation is tame and mature, it is always interesting.

I know we have rabid Twilight fans, they are crazy, some of them even scare me. I don't understand why both sides go at it like this over a book anymore honestly...LOL!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:53 pm

I am a rabid twi-hard. LOLZ. Razz:P:P IDK, but these antis don't affect me that much anymore. As long as they accept that the book is fictional, so ANYTHING can happen.... Vampires glitter-shimmer-sparkle... etc. evil raise

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:59 pm