Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+2
trizn
Mizz Lola Marie Efron
6 posters

Discussions about the evil Twilight Sucks Forum

Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Discussions about the evil Twilight Sucks Forum Empty Discussions about the evil Twilight Sucks Forum

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:54 pm

I cannot believe these people claim that they are really "nice" people. Every person on here seems to hate the world. There was actually a thread called, "Do you want to get back at the freaky fangirls?" Seriously. They're discussing about how they are going to start placing this dirty sex scene they wrote between Jacob and Edward and placing it in Twilight books. In book stores and everything. They titled it "Twilight Deleted Scene" on it. This is terrible. What if it got into the wrong hands, like little kids? Sad
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Discussions about the evil Twilight Sucks Forum Empty Re: Discussions about the evil Twilight Sucks Forum

Post  trizn Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:31 pm

It's definitely the EVIL thread. Evil or Very Mad

I'm thinking of having to properly report them if they really get around making those. It's completely below the belt & too personal. Don't tell me thay made that thread as a joke. Because dirty sex isn't a joke. Why can't they just talk about throwing the bricks back? banned
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Discussions about the evil Twilight Sucks Forum Empty Re: Discussions about the evil Twilight Sucks Forum

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:50 pm

I havent seen it yet, but i have seen an I HATE TWILIGHT group on facebook, and i dont care if people dont like Twilight, but some of the things they are saying is driving me into werewolf mode, i dont get why they are putting so much effort into something they supposedly hate..... Evil or Very Mad
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:01 am

It's weird enough that they take time to talk about a book they HATE. Ironic. :kungfu2: :kungfu2: :kungfu2: :kungfu2:
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:05 am

Ok i cant believe i dont it, but i had to, i ended up posting on the haters group on Facebook, they will probably just delete it anway....but as long as they read it first, i mean NO ONE, literally NO ONE gets away with saying Taylor Lautner looks like he got hit by a bus....

I mean....URGH! It made me so angry....

Why cant they put there stupid spare time into something they like, seriously...
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:18 am

They said that about Taylor?!?! how much more about Spunk. Grrrrrr.... Mad

I really don't see the point of them discussing how they hate a book & it's fans. I can understand if they say a thing or 2 about it, but not an in-depth discussion of why they HATE it. They're obsessed about hating something . I can understand, too, being obsessed about something you like. BUT not what you hate. Why dwell on the thoughts of a book that gives you the creeps? Honestly.

I think they just want the world to know that they can say something about it in a different POV. Like they want to be considered as "intelligent" people just because they are "willing" to debate or take the negative side & defend it.

Last edited by trizn on Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:29 am; edited 2 times in total
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:22 am

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Ok i cant believe i dont it, but i had to, i ended up posting on the haters group on Facebook, they will probably just delete it anway....but as long as they read it first, i mean NO ONE, literally NO ONE gets away with saying Taylor Lautner looks like he got hit by a bus....

I mean....URGH! It made me so angry....

Why cant they put there stupid spare time into something they like, seriously...

Tell me about it. They purposely say things they know will irritate you into you can't take it anymore and do something. Then they blame us by saying we're "Insane" or that other word I can't bear to mention. Grr...I wanna use my kung-fu skills on them. That's right, Anti's. Be afraid. :kungfu2: :kungfu2: :kungfu2: :kungfu2: :kungfu2: :kungfu2: :kungfu2: :kungfu2:
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:31 am

OMG! The owner of the group wrote back to me in my FB inbox...

This is what she had to say:

Tennille,

I am sure there are many a thing in the world that you dwell upon and dislike, well for me, that is the Twilight saga, it is EVIL, it promotes, the non-existant Supernatural world, beastiality, necrophilia, pedophilia and sexual abuse.

Now if you would take the time to look at it from a non-biased approach you would see what i am saying, although judging by your religeon views on your page, i am assuming you promote the dark arts, how can someone be a wiccan, that is another thing i do not understand, almost as much as i do not understand the Twilight craze.

All you fans are Twi-hards who have no life, it is evident on all the Twiligt boards across the net.

And as far as Taylor Lautner goes, no, i did not know he was in any movies prior to Twilight, but i will not take any effort in looking at them, because he cannot act, you must be blinded fangirl. And in the looks department, he looks like a kid who's mommy and daddy smacked around with the ugly stick, there is nothing goof to say about him.

I do respect Rob Pattinson for his betrayal of Edward, as it was just as dull and boring as in the book, but i will not take back anything else i have said that has offended you or any of you fellow twi-tards.

Now, please, it is nice to see someone TRY and strand up to us, but your argument were a moot point, becuase i do not believe you that Dracula was a love story, it wasnt the kind of love story Twilight is.

I would appreciate if you didnt hassel us anymore, as we have a right to bear arms, and say what we will about your fangirl obsession of Taylor Lautner.

Kizma

OMG!! I AM SOOOOO WRITING BACK, AND I HAVE MANY MORE POINTS ON VAMPIRE AND WEREWOLF ORIGIN AND WHERE IT ALL REALLY STARTED IF SHE WANTS TO GET SMART WITH ME.....

Sorry people, i had to vent, i cant believe the things she has said about Taylor....AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! They really need to concentrate on things they like, then they probably wont be so annyoing...
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:35 am

Pretty_Twisted wrote:OMG! The owner of the group wrote back to me in my FB inbox...

This is what she had to say:

Tennille,

I am sure there are many a thing in the world that you dwell upon and dislike, well for me, that is the Twilight saga, it is EVIL, it promotes, the non-existant Supernatural world, beastiality, necrophilia, pedophilia and sexual abuse.

Now if you would take the time to look at it from a non-biased approach you would see what i am saying, although judging by your religeon views on your page, i am assuming you promote the dark arts, how can someone be a wiccan, that is another thing i do not understand, almost as much as i do not understand the Twilight craze.

All you fans are Twi-hards who have no life, it is evident on all the Twiligt boards across the net.

And as far as Taylor Lautner goes, no, i did not know he was in any movies prior to Twilight, but i will not take any effort in looking at them, because he cannot act, you must be blinded fangirl. And in the looks department, he looks like a kid who's mommy and daddy smacked around with the ugly stick, there is nothing goof to say about him.

I do respect Rob Pattinson for his betrayal of Edward, as it was just as dull and boring as in the book, but i will not take back anything else i have said that has offended you or any of you fellow twi-tards.

Now, please, it is nice to see someone TRY and strand up to us, but your argument were a moot point, becuase i do not believe you that Dracula was a love story, it wasnt the kind of love story Twilight is.

I would appreciate if you didnt hassel us anymore, as we have a right to bear arms, and say what we will about your fangirl obsession of Taylor Lautner.

Kizma

OMG!! I AM SOOOOO WRITING BACK, AND I HAVE MANY MORE POINTS ON VAMPIRE AND WEREWOLF ORIGIN AND WHERE IT ALL REALLY STARTED IF SHE WANTS TO GET SMART WITH ME.....

Sorry people, i had to vent, i cant believe the things she has said about Taylor....AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! They really need to concentrate on things they like, then they probably wont be so annyoing...

Damn. She had no right saying any of that. That was so insulting. You should report her!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:40 am

I didnt even know you could report people on Facebook...But if i can i will, she has actually gotten me really angry, and i was actually being nice, and just stating facts when i was on the group page! Evil or Very Mad
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:46 am

Pretty_Twisted wrote:I didnt even know you could report people on Facebook...But if i can i will, she has actually gotten me really angry, and i was actually being nice, and just stating facts when i was on the group page! Evil or Very Mad

There's an option on the right side of a group page where you can report them. I would do that if I were you XD
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:55 am

Oh cool, thanks, yeah i see it...

I was trying to let it go, but then she sent me another message saying:

Tennille,

I am looking through your profile now, and i can see why you like Twilight, look at all the hideous Heavy and Death Metal you listen too, the books you read, and the photo's in your albums, you are another freaky emo-goth, you are one of the most messed up Twi-Tards i have ever seen.

And no, i will not apologise for anything i have said that may have offended you, why dont you just run along back to your little Taylor Lautner group and fangirl it up with the rest of them. I seen the comments you wrote on the pictures on the page, you really have got eye problems, that kid is ugly.

Kizma

OK I AM SO REPORTING THIS HAG!!! First she attackts Taylor, and that is NOT on, then she starts on my religeous beliefs and interests...WHAT!!!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:58 am

THEY HAD THE GUTS TO MENTION THE TERM "TWI-TARD"?!!!?!?!?!?!??!?!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:59 am

people take hating twilight too far. im a christian, but does it make me a bad christian because i love twilight? i dont think so. people get so blinded by their beliefs that they ignore some amazing works of literature. the same with harry potter. but wow. yeah you should definately report that person.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:01 am

I reported that idiot!

I am so over people using religeon as an excuse to not read or enjoy something, my entire family (besides me) are Christian, and they dont care and have all just about read Twi and enjoyed it by now....And i went the other way and am Wiccan, and they didnt disown me...

Um, this probably stupid, but what is Twi-Tard? (i wasnt going to ask that cow)

Last edited by Pretty_Twisted on Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something! LOL!)
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:06 am

Pretty_Twisted wrote:I reported that idiot!

I am so over people using religeon as an excuse to not read or enjoy something, my entire family (besides me) are Christian, and they dont care and have all just about read Twi and enjoyed it by now....And i went the other way and am Wiccan, and they didnt disown me...

Um, this probably stupid, but what is Twi-Tard? (i wasnt going to ask that cow)

Sadly, the term "Twi-tard" is the word "Retarted" and "Twilight" put together. We've offically decided never to use that word here except in the twitard thread. But oh well. I'm glad you reported that b*tch! Can I add you on facebook? XD
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:07 am

twi-tard is a rude name that antis have for fangirls like us. its twilight and retarded put together.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:15 am

Oh, so it is basically like when people call Harry Potter fans potheads!!

That is so dum, i really dont get these evil people they are wasting there time talking about something they hate....

I mean, i dont care if people want to put there opinions across on the movie or book, fine, whatever, but to personally attack the actors in the movie and the calling them idiots, who cant acts, are ugly, blah, blah, blah...

That is taking it to far....

Lucky for her Troy was here to stop me going werewolf on here, because then i would have really said what i wanted to, but Troy calmed me down before i posted and reported LOL!!
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:17 am

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Oh, so it is basically like when people call Harry Potter fans potheads!!

That is so dum, i really dont get these evil people they are wasting there time talking about something they hate....

I mean, i dont care if people want to put there opinions across on the movie or book, fine, whatever, but to personally attack the actors in the movie and the calling them idiots, who cant acts, are ugly, blah, blah, blah...

That is taking it to far....

Lucky for her Troy was here to stop me going werewolf on here, because then i would have really said what i wanted to, but Troy calmed me down before i posted and reported LOL!!

Too bad I don't have anyone to stop me from kicking thier asses XDDD :kungfu:
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:20 am

Laughing

Well in that case, feel free to kick all there behinds! LOL!

I cant believe this chick had the hide to post a pic comment on one of my Taylor Pics, why would she join that group now anyway? To annoy me?
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:29 am

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Laughing

Well in that case, feel free to kick all there behinds! LOL!

I cant believe this chick had the hide to post a pic comment on one of my Taylor Pics, why would she join that group now anyway? To annoy me?

The dark side gets pleasure from trying to destroy our lives.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:31 am

And from what i can tell The Dark Side dont like it when we finally snap back at them either LOL!!!

Ok, gotta calm myself from my rage....

Jacob

Ok much better
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:33 am

Pretty_Twisted wrote:And from what i can tell The Dark Side dont like it when we finally snap back at them either LOL!!!

Ok, gotta calm myself from my rage....

Jacob

Ok much better

Yes, they don't like it, but that is why there is people like Me and Rai who will completely kung-fu the crap out of them if nesscessary. :sword
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:36 am

Well you and Rai can Kung-Fu them and i will lock the doors so they cant escape!!

EVIL DARK SIDE BEWARE...The Cullenates are coming after you!!
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:45 am

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Well you and Rai can Kung-Fu them and i will lock the doors so they cant escape!!

EVIL DARK SIDE BEWARE...The Cullenates are coming after you!!

Good plan!!! Then we'll surrender them to the Volturi!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:17 am