Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

5 posters

Life Sucks Then You Die: A Renesmee Story

edwardndbella
    edwardndbella
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 35
    Job/hobbies : TWILIGHT
    Registration date : 2009-06-01

Life Sucks Then You Die: A Renesmee Story Empty Life Sucks Then You Die: A Renesmee Story

Post  edwardndbella Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:25 pm

Hey!! first fanfic here so i hope you enjoy!!

CHAPTER ONE

It was this time of time of day, that made me cry. Twilight. It was Twilight when I said ‘goodbye Jacob’ to him. This same time that my mom said 5 words that felt like a death sentence to me. I had a flash back to that same night. My mom’s 5 words had been, ‘lets go Nessie. It’s time.’ I snapped out of that past, when tears flowed down my cheeks. I thought about how tears lived together in my eyes, until I let them out. Did they feel the same way? Getting separated from the most important thing to them. It felt that way. A silent knock interrupted my thoughts. I cleaned my tears, removing all evidence. “Come in.” I choked out. My voice was dead, lifeless. It was my dad who came in. No doubt he had been listening to my thoughts. He shook his head as he sat down next to me. “Nessie, please don’t cry anymore. We all hate to see you this way.” My dad begged. “I can..only..be happy…with..Jacob.” I managed to say with tears drowning my lips.

Edward kissed away my tears from my cheek. “Sweetheart, you know we had to leave. Besides, Jacob had to leave also. He was going to defend his pack.” Edward seemed at ease. How could he be at ease when my Jacob could get killed. That brought on another round of tears.

Edward hugged me and I hugged my dad back. I pulled back after a while and muttered, “sorry for ruining you shirt dad.” He chuckled. “As much as I didn’t want to see your mother cry when she was human, it happened often.” A half smiled spread across my face. It would have been interesting to actually see my mom cry tears. Edward left my room and went off somewhere around the house. After few seconds of thinking about nothing, I got off my bed and went downstairs. Everyone was there, except my dad. I waved and sat down next Alice. Alice wrapped her tiny arms around me and smiled. “So what do you want to do Ness?” I closed my eyes. “Nothing, just like my life.” Everyone stopped breathing. “Nessie, you are going to do something with your life.” Rosalie whispered as she sat down beside me. “Sure, sure.” I opened my eyes, and everyone else’s where heartbroken. I didn’t want to see them, I stood up and put on my coat. “Going somewhere?” Jasper asked me. Bella looked over at me and nodded in disagreement. “It’s going to get dark soon. I disapprove Renesmee.” I frowned at her. I t wasn’t the first time she didn’t approve. “I’ll go with her.” My dad volunteered at the foot of the stairs. He was shrugging into his sweater.

Last edited by edwardndbella on Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Life Sucks Then You Die: A Renesmee Story Empty Re: Life Sucks Then You Die: A Renesmee Story

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:43 am

it's nice! with a little editing it could be fawesome!
    edwardndbella
    edwardndbella
    Human Cullenate

Life Sucks Then You Die: A Renesmee Story Empty Re: Life Sucks Then You Die: A Renesmee Story

Post  edwardndbella Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:53 am

thanks!!! i have it on another website and i got the same comment!! *cough* stalker

JKJKJK hahaha anyways i hope ppl like it here like they did when i first posted it.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:58 am

people here like ANYTHING. eff. they even like my shitty story. TENNY WILL LOVE IT! it makes jake look good lol!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:41 am

Hhaha i have read this story, i have been following it since it started on another site, that i will not disclose, as well, they dont seem to be bothered fixing my problems....WOOO! Good to have you hear...hahaha....now i sound like a stalker....LOL!
    edwardndbella
    edwardndbella
    Human Cullenate

Post  edwardndbella Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:46 pm

well i dont think so tenille because you were here first so technically i kinda stalked you but for good reasons LOL
    edwardndbella
    edwardndbella
    Human Cullenate

Post  edwardndbella Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:47 pm

CHAPTER TWO

“No dad, it’s okay, I’ll go alone.” But what was the point. He was already at the door opening it for me. I walked outside and waited for him, at the tip of our driveway. “So where to?” My dad said as he glanced down at me. “I wasn’t really going anywhere, just go up and sit on a tree. I brought my Ipod to you know relax me.” We sped off into the trees. I climbed the highest tree and laid back on the branch. Edward had stayed below to hunt. I thought it was better to refer them as their names, instead of uncle, aunt, mom, dad, grandma and grandpa. Practice for the future. I blasted my Ipod to full volume to die away all of my thoughts. I don’t know how many songs I passed through until I heard a specific song. It was a song that Jacob had dedicated to me. I snapped again. This time I let my tears and my cries break free. My family wasn’t around to hear me suffer, besides my dad. I cried for endless hours. It was when I noticed the sun rising. I stood up and jumped off. I didn’t care, if my jump caused me death. But my unwanted hero, catched me inches before splatting onto the ground. Edward carried me home, and set me on the couch. I sprawled across it not seeming to care either way. I guess to the humans, I would be considered an ‘emo person.’ But I didn’t hate life, I just hated my destiny. I was clouded with sleep.

I dreamt that I was at La Push, cliff diving. The wind on my face, the water cold and refreshing as always. The pack, laughing when I couldn’t get back up through various rocky points. Then, they was his face. Jacob, picking me up and kissing me in generous way. The pack, hooting as I blushed. It was then that I felt a cold hand caressing my face. I snapped my eyes opened and noticed Bella’s angelic face, smiling at me. “Hey, sweetie.” She whispered. I decided I acted like a some sort of a rebel last night, so I wanted to be funny today. “Someone asleep?” I whispered back with a giggle. Bella laughed too. I heard chuckles from upstairs and downstairs. “Ha, I wish. Dreaming lets your mind wander when life gets tougher. But luckily for me, I haven’t had no desires of dreaming. At this moment.” She added. I sighed. Dreaming did help me. I sat up and stretched. “Come on, everyone school starts tomorrow and clothes, don’t appear out of thin air.” Alice called, rushing outside. “I need to change.” I groaned. “We’ll wait.” Rosalie promised me. I sped upstairs and threw whatever I touched. I sped back downstairs and noticed Carlisle and Esme on the sofa. “Have fun.” They both hollered as I got into the Volvo. I sat quietly as we drove off to the busiest stores. Here in England, there was a very high variety of sophisticated shops. Living in in the foresty view of England, people barely knew us. It took us a while to arrive at the shops. We got off and Alice led the way. We went this way and that way. Alice choosing and fitting us all. After each and everyone was done, it was her turn. About a few hours later she reappeared with Jasper behind her. It was one load of a shop, but we managed through it. No had said a word to me during our shopping trip, or the car rides. I was looking out my window when I noticed a big looking animal, in the forest.

CHAPTER THREE

I jumped out of the car and ran toward it. I heard the two cars slam on their brakes as I ran. I ignored their calls and their footsteps. I had to hurry before they got to me. “It’s not who you think?” Emmett shouted. I finally got to the animal and whispered, “Jake, is that you?” The animal turned around and roared. It was a bear, mother bear to be exact. She was hovering over her little cub. The mother bear kept growling. I was frozen, even when she smacked me against a tree with her palm. I was stunned. Alice, Rosalie, Bella, and Jasper came over to me.

“Nessie, are you alright?” Different sets of arms were tightly packed against my skin. I opened my mouth but I was muted. Alice waved her hand in front of my eyes. I didn’t blink. I was shocked, horrified, angry and disappointed. “Well, it was a grizzly. Edward got the cub.” Emmett said, jogging his way toward us. Edward was a few feet behind. Everyone stared at me when I didn’t say anything after a while. Jasper raised an eyebrow. “That wasn’t Jake, I’m stupider than actually believing the lie!!” I managed to say. “What lie?” Rosalie’s perfect voice sounded confused. “What lie?” I snorted. “The stupid lie, that Jacob actually had to go and protect his pack, yeah right. If he’s actually there, then I like grass.” I spit sarcastically.

Shocked as my family was, I didn’t care. For once in my life, I had become a stranger not only to myself but to others as well. “Renesmee Carlie Cullen, that is a bitter way of thinking!!” Edward bellowed at me. I shrugged indifferently. “Call me whatever you want, I know what I said and don’t regret it.” They watched me in disbelief. “Hey, if I’m acting like this there’s only one to blame.” I pointed to all of them. “Us?” They said in unison. I nodded. “How?” Again in unison. I breathed in deeply annoyed. “If you guys didn’t part me away from Jake, I would be the Renesmee you all know and love. Imagine a world, where you don’t have the person next to you?” I challenged. They all craned their necks and smiled to the person at their side. “Your mate, soul mate might I add.” I said.

Sorry, Pretty_Twisted but i kinda have to start at zero here. But once, i get were you left off, ill PM you to let you know. I PINKY PROMISE!!!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:50 pm

Hahaha ok cool, i cant wait to read where i left off, it was getting so good! LOL!
    edwardndbella
    edwardndbella
    Human Cullenate

Post  edwardndbella Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:54 pm

thanx!! but they arent not even close to your good writing!! and im NOT just saying that
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:57 pm

Awww you are sooo sweet....thanks....but yeah, i like this story, i will just re read it as you post it here, i dont mind, anything that talks about Jacob in a story, and not in a too bad way, is good in my opinion, as long as he dont die or something, then i will be really angry, LOL!
    edwardndbella
    edwardndbella
    Human Cullenate

Post  edwardndbella Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:05 pm

man!!! no im totally kidding, but you never know???? maybe maybe not.....hahahahahaha just messing with you, :tease: but okay, ill be posting like 2 or 3 chapters a day, just to keep the mood going. LOL
    edwardndbella
    edwardndbella
    Human Cullenate

Post  edwardndbella Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:07 pm

CHAPTER FOUR

When we arrived home, I went upstairs. I walked to Esme and Carlisle’s room. Esme was there sitting at her desk full of blueprints. I knocked lightly. “Come in sweetheart, did you need something?” Esme’s voice was sugar sweet. “Um, actually I have to ask you about a something rather delicate.” I sighed. Talking about relationships was going to be a dread. Esme flitted to my side and grabbed my hand. “Take a seat. So what’s your delicate question?” She looked oblivious to the thought. “I was wondering what is it for you, if you weren’t with Carlisle anymore?” Esme’s lovely smile, slowly faded away. I looked at her, interested in her upcoming answer. She looked thoughtful. Maybe trying to word something. After a couple of minutes I grew impatient. “Esme.” I said waving my hand in front of her face. “Right well, Carlisle means everything to me. He’s my soul mate, my everything. So I see where you are going with this. Jacob will be fine Nessie, never doubt him. So by far, don’t let nothing make you hurt over something like this. Jake is going to find us and get you back. Mostly, because he loves you dearly and to him, you are what keeps him in this world.” I nodded. It was the only thing I could do now. I hugged her and left. I crept back into my room and dragged myself into my bed. I closed my eyes and thought quietly. What Esme said was right. Jacob and I kept each other in this world. Nothing could break us apart. We were and are inseparable. A flashing thought lighted my perspective of things. I leaped off the bed and went to Carlisle’s study.

CHAPTER FIVE

I knocked on the door lightly. “Come in.” Carlisle’s voice chimed like bells. I stepped through admiring the beautiful adorned walls. “Yeah, I have a question.” He studied my expression as I sat down. “Nessie proceed with you question.” His voice was calm, but his eyes blazing with some sort of torment. “Well, do you think it’s healthy if I keep mourning over Jacob? Or should I just move on and forget the past and look toward the future?” These two questions were massively distinct. Just like Esme, his face and eyes looked thoughtful. He cleared his throat before speaking. “Nessie, that’s a difficult set of questions. My advice to you is to simply do whatever your heart tells you. Let the chips of life fall where they may. If something doesn’t work, well the chip doesn’t fit, well that meant it had no purpose in your life.” He did make sense. Do whatever you want, if it doesn’t work out, it wasn’t planned out for me. “Thanks Carlisle, you gave some things to think about.” At the entry, Carlisle recalled, “good luck, Renesmee.” I twirled to my room and took out a notebook. I had to think hard. But that memory will forever haunt me. I figured if that I wrote down that event, I could catch the lie everyone had told me. Could Jacob really be defending his pack from invaders? Was it a lie, just so they could take me away? But still more, Jacob had agreed to this though. Was he in on the plan too? I shuffled through the events as I wrote them down.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------AUTHOR’S NOTE!!!!

Nessie begins writing the event in which how Jacob and her were separated. So read it and weep. LOL.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Can’t I at least say goodbye?” I wailed. My parents were being absurd saying I couldn’t go and say goodbye to Jacob. “Nessie, it will hurt you later.” My mom promised me. “I don’t care!! What’s worse than leaving your soul mate?” They all sighed and nodded. I fled to La Push before they changed their minds. I got to the First Beach, and saw a very lonely russet wolf, lying on the grassy field. I crossed over and sat down next to Jacob. He looked up; his deep dark eyes, watery. I saw the anguish in his face, and I cried too. He got up and walked into the trees. Before deciding to leave or wait, Jacob came back. He laid himself next to me and his breath felt like it was choking. I looked into his eyes, that were blazing red. “I don’t want to go. I want to stay.” I whispered. Jacob half smiled at me and took my hands. “Me neither Ness, but what can we do? I love you Renesmee, but I have to leave too.” I wretched my hands away from his. “You’re leaving!?!?! Where? Why? What?” Jacob sighed and stood up. He pulled me up with him and led me to a log. “Renesmee, something is attacking the Maya Reservation. As protectors, it’s our job, to make sure everyone is safe. So, if you leave I too, but for different purposes.”

Tears spilled over again and this time I felt no need to stop them. He wrapped his big warm arms around me and whispered in my ear, “I’ll love you forever Renesmee Carlie Cullen, no matter how miles or obstacles are in our way.” We stayed like that, until he raised my face up. He leaned forward, taking precautions, so I rammed my lips against his. The tears were still flowing, so this kiss was soft, moist and salty. “I think I know what people mean by getting kissed in the rain.” Jacob chuckled. I set a smile across my face. My palm on Jacob’s skin seemed weird with the color contrast. I sent him a picture, of us being together soon. “I know Nessie, soon is the key.” As soon as I had got here, my parents showed up. “Let’s go Nessie, it’s time.” These words leaving my mom’s mouth, felt worse than a swish from a whip. Jacob stood up and shaked Edward’s hand. “Thanks Jacob, for everything.” My mom and Jacob just hugged. “Bye Jacob, you’ll always be my best man.”

“Sure sure.”
    Then he came to me. I promised myself I wouldn’t cry, but traitor tears spilled over. He kissed them away, and kissed my cheek. “No matter what happens, we’ll always be inseparable.” That said, he ran towards the trees. No volume left behind. “Goodbye Jacob.” I whispered with the wind.

I had to stop there. This writing had gone to my head. I felt terrible now. Regretting everything I didn’t do at that moment. My last moment with Jacob. My Jacob. I sat there at my study desk and stared at my paper. A slight knock interrupted my crying session. “May we come in, Nessie?” Edward and Bella asked. “Sure, what else is there in me?” I muttered. “There is more to you that you haven’t discovered yet.” Bella answered. “Sure sure.” I grumbled. Edward laughed. I glared at him, annoyed. “You sound so much like Jacob when you that.” I smiled. At least something from him wasn’t lost. I went to sit at my bed and my parents followed. “Can we talk?” My mom asked me. “Sure.”

“Alright well, here goes. Nessie you look so miserable, we all hate to see so. We’ve guessed that maybe a tomorrow in school, you’ll find someone that could be your friend. He or she could be your BESTEST friend until Jacob gets back.” Even though I knew where she was going with this, I still objected. “So your saying, to find someone like what Jacob meant for you when dad left?” I guessed. Edward sighed heavily. “Yes, exactly like that.”
    “Okay, I’ll think about it, but for now im going to sleep I feel dead beat.” They both kissed my forehead and left. I turned off the lights and slept in a deeply slumber.
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 346
    Job/hobbies : Being bored 99% of the time. Does that count as a job?
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:45 am

cool. i like this story. cant wait to read more.
    edwardndbella
    edwardndbella
    Human Cullenate

Post  edwardndbella Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:26 pm

CHAPTER SIX

When I awoke, I felt groggy. “Finally, I thought you were passed out dead.” Emmett said. He was leaning against my desk. “Yeah, I guess. What time is it?” My voice was all wrong. “It’s like 6:30 and school starts at 7:30 so pick it up.” I got off the bed and stumbled to the door. Out of nowhere the ground seemed to be meeting my face. Emmett laid out a hand in front of stomach. “Someone drunk?” He joked. I shook my head feeling a slight pressure. He picked me up and flew downstairs. “Nessie’s drunk or something.” Emmett announced. Carlisle came over to us and felt my forehead. “You’re getting a fever. Not bad but your going to get some symptoms.” He explained to me. I felt a that slight pressure again. “What kind of symptoms?”

“Well for starters your going to get a headache, stomach ache, other that I’m still not so sure about and your body is going to be in throbbing pain.” I sighed. Well, at least there was a brightness in this situation. I wouldn’t have to go to school. “No, your still going once Carlisle treats you.” Edward answered my unspoken thought. I growled. Carlisle took me to his study and gave me some medicine. “Why did this happen to me?”

“I’m not sure Ness, but I’ll figure out soon.” I went to change since school started in 30 minutes. Alice had picked a pair of white skinny’s with a blue tight fitted tank top. I put it on and walked downstairs. The pain had eased and I felt a little better. “Let’s go!!” Alice cheered. Only Alice would be excited. ---------- When we approached the school, students were already staring at us. The freaks no doubt. I got off the car after receiving a hug from Rose and Emm. Alice and Jasper kissed my forehead. Edward and Bella, walked silently beside me. Everyone was watching us wide eyed. Every single of my family had their pair besides them. “I’ve got the timetables for Emmett, Edward, Alice and Renesmee Cullen. Including Rosalie, Bella and Jasper Hale.” The front desk announced. I took mine lamely. Everyone had left to their classes, I just dragged my feet. My first class was literature. I had it with Edward, Emmett and Jasper. Great, the crack ups in the family. I entered and the teacher threw me an annoyed look. “You must be Renesmee Cullen, correct?” I looked around and everyone besides my family was open mouthed. Emmett threw me a thumbs up, Dad smiled and Jasper smirked. I blushed, scarlet.

“Yes.” I said softly. “Very well, take a seat here. Take out your books and turn to page 451.” Next to me was a boy, who’s face I couldn’t see. Edward and Emmett were sitting behind me. Jasper sat in front. Well we could’ve been apart. “Hello.” A shy voice said. I craned my neck and saw that the boy next to me had spoken. “My name is Daniel. Daniel Black.” I fought tears as he said his last name. He watched me with a guarded expression, waiting for me to say something. “Err, my name is Renesmee, but you can call me Nessie or Ness. My last name is Cullen. It’s nice to meet you Daniel.” My voice sounded rushed. I felt a kick on the back of my chair. I turned around and Emmett had a HUGE smile on his face.

CHAPTER SEVEN

“Miss Cullen please look at the front of the class. As for you Mr. Cullen stop bothering her.” Mrs. Loumber called. “Yes Mrs.” Emmett called. “So since you like to talk miss Cullen, recite a poem from Robert Frost. I chose "Two Roads Divergedin a Yellow Wood.

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
    And sorry I could not travel both
    And be one traveler, long I stood
    And looked down one as far as I could
    To where it bent in the undergrowth.

Then took the other, as just as fair,
    And having perhaps the better claim,
    Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
    Though as for that the passing there
    Had worn them really about the same.

And both that morning equally lay
    In leaves no step had trodden black.
    Oh, I kept the first for another day!
    Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
    I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
    Somewhere ages and ages hence:
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.

I finished and everyone stared at me in awestruck. I groaned internally annoyed. As I sat down, Daniel complimented me. “Good job, Nessie.” I smiled and he stopped breathing.
    -----------Class soon was over and I got up to leave. Daniel hesitated and “accidentally” dropped his books. I bent over to help him. “Here.” I handed him a set of books. “Thank you, you didn’t have to help me.” Daniel answered. I barely noticed til now that Daniel had chocolate brown eyes like mine. His skin was a pale color, kinda like mine. He had long lashes that illuminated his brown eyes. His short cropped hair reminded me of how Jacob used his hair. “You have brown eyes, I didn’t notice before.”

“Yeah, I notice you too.” I shook my head. “I have to go Daniel, it was nice meeting you.” I quickly hurried out. The three crack ups were outside waiting for me. “Have a nice time, Renesmee?” Jasper teased. “You guys are impossible.” I blurted as I half ran to chemistry. The worst part, Emmett, Bella and Daniel had this class with me. We were able to sit where we wanted, so all three of us sat together. A mob of anxious boys and girls sat around us. “So do you have a boyfriend?” One of them asked my mom. She looked annoyed and hissed. “Yes, I do.” The girls were all over Emmett. Though he barely noticed them. They looked rejected and I shot a smile toward him. He chuckled and grimaced. I took his hand and showed him a picture of Rosalie ripping their heads off. “Yeah, I know. But I love her so much.” He replied. Someone threw me a note and just when I was about to open it, the teacher ripped it away. “Renesmee there is no note passing in this class. Now come and read this aloud for the whole class to hear.” Ugh. So it was set that Mr. Riddules was my enemy. I was blushing when I got to the front. Guys cat called and I opened the note. I cleared my throat before speaking.

“Hey, Ness, would you want to go out with me? Circle yes or no.” The note said. I sighed before speaking. “This is so immature, stupid and childish. If someone really liked me, they would man up and ask me, not send notes like if we were in Elementary school.”
    Guys blinked and blinked as I took my seat. “That was crushingly cute.” Bella said. I felt sick but not because of her compliment. I ran out of the class, not bothering to ask. A whirled to the bathroom before being stopped my Edward and Alice. “Going somewhere?” Edward asked raising an eyebrow. “I need to throw --” Alice had me leaning over the toilet. I vomited and vomited. “Geez, Nessie if I didn’t know better I thought you were pregnant.” Alice said when I rinsed my mouth clean. I groaned and someone hissed outside. I went to investigate, Alice trailing behind me.
    edwardndbella
    edwardndbella
    Human Cullenate

Post  edwardndbella Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:18 pm

CHAPTER EIGHT

“Alice stay here.” I commanded as we neared the door cautionetly. She didnt listen and we walked outside half crouched. Edward was there, crouched in front of someone else. He looked familiar but still scary looking. He had grown too much to look like a teenager, short cropped hair and his skin was palid white. No trace of skin. His eyes seem to catch my attention and so did his smile. I knew who he was. Alice and Edward were both growling when the man neared me. “You know my daughter?” The man looked at edward and nodded. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. “Dad, this is Nahuel. Remember.” Nahuel nodded in assessment. “Nessie this isnt the nice little boy, we met years ago. This is a mammoth vampire.” Nahuel smirked. “Im only here to warn you about Renesmee, but if you dont want my help then i’ll be off.” I was confused. Nothing was wrong with me except for those stupid symptoms. “What kind of help?” Alice asked suspicious.

Alice had gone to go and get the others. Edward had called Carlisle to meet us at the house. I on the other hand studied Nahuel. Boy had he changed. His miraculous change barely left any part of him reconizable.

As we all neared the house, i felt a churning grind in my heart. Everyone was all over me in seconds. Nahuel closed his eyes while pressing his hands to my temples. Rosalie dragged him out of the car, but the grinding had stopped. “How...d.iiid...you...d.oo...tha..t?” I stuttered. My heart was barely trying to repump blood again. “Nessie, i’ll explain later, maybe Carlisle can help.” He answered me. Since that moment he sat next to me his hands around me. It felt awkward but i didnt feel any pain.

We all rushed out into the house, me in Nahuel’s arms. Edward had opposed but Bella winked at him. Carlisle and Esme were both on the porch awaiting our arrival. “Why who is this?” Esme asked. Her voice got all lovey dovey. It must have been or looked like i was into Nahuel. I sighed and loosened his arms around me. I jumped off, but Nahuel grabbed me around me waist, when the ground cliffed to my face. “What the?”

“Nessie, sit down please.” He added. Everyone else was confused as was i but relecutantly follwed Nahuel and I inside. He sat me down and he sat next to me. “So are you two going to get married or something?” Emmett asked. “No, i have some terrible news.” Nahuel answered. “How terrible?” Esme asked timidly. What was with all the questions. Having Nahuel close to me, numbed my whole body but my mind was still racing. “Let me begin.”

“I went to find the Voultri when i had these weird symptoms. They were somewhat what like Nessie is having. They tested me and studied my every move. It was very hard for them to classify what to do, me being a half mortal and all, so they had Jane and Alec do the tests. All of the Voultri’s powers are immune to me. Eventually, they figured out that im something different, then we all exactly whats going on with me. Unfortunaely, Nessie has what i have. And its not so great.”

CHAPTER NINE

I was panicking once he even started. “I..I..I” i choked. I couldnt speak. “What exactly does Nessie have, Nahuel?” Bella asked nervously. “Well like I said its not so great but it does have its bright sides. What we have is called inpartianalism” – Carlisle cut him off. “Ive never heard of that.”

“I know NO one has. Its like really hard to explain but ill give it a go. Impartianalism is when a i guess a “mythical” creature has sexual intercourses with a human, some weird transfuation happens. So in our case it was between a vampire and a human. So, basically, Nessie and I are half and half. We have a heart beat, blood runs in our veins and we are also able to survive on human food. Correct.” We all nodded. “Well, here’s the bad part. Our vampire side wants to take over, so eventually Nessie and I will have the urge to kill ouselves and we become a massive monster, thirsting for everyone and everything.” Everyone, especially me nearly passed out. “Huh what??” i blurted. “Nessie, the Voultri are trying to kill me and eventually you, so take care.”

CHAPTER TEN

“Please explain again im lost.” Carlisle whispered. “Okay well, due to the fact that Nessie will want to become full vampire and all that, she will have the urge to kill and drain everything. Like in the car, i purified her system again. The scorching pain Renesmee was the vampire venom racing through your veins. I stopped it by sucking it out and draining it into my system. Nessie will able to do this too and much more like i can. But its very difficult to manage, i havent perfected that. We have like “powers” you could call them. Weird yes, awkward no.” I was shocked. I was and was going to turn itno a freak. “Thank Nahuel, it was very sweet of you, but if it risks your life more, please dont.” I would ask him later about these “magic powers” later. No one interrupted us. I guess they were happy again i wasnt talking one word syallables anymore.

“It’s okay, im already dying as it is, i hope you have a chance to fufill your life with friends and family.” i was confused. Man what happened to me, i sounded and thought lamely. Dead. “What do you mean?” “Well, i killed all my friends and family.Im alone. But no need, ill die pretty soon, so i have no intentions of worrying soon.” Awww, he was alone. Just like me. Tears spilled, and caressed my cheek as the spilled over. “Nahuel, if it makes you feel better, because thats my goal, you have the all of us, but mostly me. In everything and everyone, my confidence is determined in you and i hope its like that for you back to me. Im here, which roughly translated means ill rather die then let you suffer. I love you Nahuel."

“Thanks, i love you too, would be a better shorter version.” I hugged his broad shape. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me, while he pecked my cheek. “Freaks in the freaks.” He whispered into my ear.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:39 pm

Dude, i cant wait until you get up to what i was up to before! LOL!
    edwardndbella
    edwardndbella
    Human Cullenate

Post  edwardndbella Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:58 pm

CHAPTER ELEVEN

Nahuel and I spent everyday together. He would show what he meant by his “power” but he also said, i was at the first stage and barely discovering. I learned his motions so that i could practice in the future. School was forgotten, no one –especially me- bothered to go or talk about it anymore. Nahuel and my time was ruined when the others decided to join, but they were trying to learn what to do, so i understood. In some cases. “So i bewitch someone like how again? Sorry i forgot.” I asked again. It was easier to mess around with Nahuel. “Face your palm out and concentrate.” He said while grabbing my hands. Edward was coming out, so i focused on him. His eyes turned bright white, and he stumbled forward to me. I laughed and lost my concentration. Nahuel laughed and Edward growled as he rushed inside. “Dont ever use me again Renesmee, find another dummy!!!” He yelled from inside. “Yeah right. First come, first served!!!” I yelled back. I heard muffled laughter and lips smacking, Ugh. Bella and Edward would pretty much be at it again.

Nahuel and I had become really close. It had been approximantely, 3 months since he came. We were like two peas in a pod. I enjoyed my time with him.My family showed GREAT HUGE smiles when Nahuel hugged or kissed my cheek. I took it as friendship gesture, but they didnt.

It sucked when Nahuel had to leave. His vampire insticints often threatened my life, but he managed. When he did leave, it was easier for him but harder for me. I still remember that first time, when it happened, when he grabbed me around the neck.

“So what are we learning today?” I asked Nahuel. “The usual. Learning to control yourself in some ways, that i know.” Nahuel started by pinning himself to the ground. He “pretended” to struggle but i giggled each time. He told me these rules where supposed to memorized, just in case he wasnt with me anymore. We had moved onto throat wrapping, this was fun but dangerous. Nahuel would ALWAYS hold my throat gently. So it surprised me when his eyes turned scorching red and his arm tightened. “Nau...hel...i cant brea...the..” i struggled. He had me 2 feet off the ground. He tilted his mouth, angling to my throat. Edward and Emmett had appeared out of nowhere and slammed into Nahuel. Edward had catched me and rushed me to Carlisle. Emmett had Nauhel pinned to the ground. I was scared stiffed. Edward dragged me upstairs to Carlisle’s study, and i collapsed ontop of his desk. I blacked out after that....... When i awoke i was on Nahuel’s lap. When i regained conscience, i jumped off his lap, growling. “Nessie, its okay, im okay.” He said palms out. A fiery blue flame shot out of his hand and tracked toward me. I ducked and it drew a hole on the wall. I was eye shocked. “Sorry, its hard to control. I didnt mean it. Its my POWERS remember.” I did remember but i was still scared. Alice and Jasper had heard my growl and rushed downstairs. Jasper had settled our mood and Alice was smiling. “Sorry, Nahuel i forgive you. Ill understand next time.” We all nodded and i went back to hang out with Nahuel. I understood and that i would be like that too. It wasnt his fault, so i held no grudges toward him.

“What are you thinking about?” He asked me. “Oh nothing, just the time you kinda lost control over me.” His face fell. “Dont worry, its okay, i understand.” He smiled but it wasnt his Nahuel smile. My Nauhel smile.

JACOB'S POV

CHAPTER TWELVE

“Jake, how are we going to run the perimeter from this border and across?” Embry said. I was barely paying attention. My mind was wondering to and from about my beautiful Renesmee. “Jacob.” Embry repeated, slapping my arm. I reacted and muttered, “sorry, I was lost in thought.” The pack except for Seth moaned in unison. “Renesmee again.” Paul said annoyed. It sucked that I was away from her, now I had to stick with some annoying whiners. “Listen, I’m away from her and you guys are away from your imprinters so shut the hell up!” I growled. “As for the perimeter, Leah Seth and I will take the outside border, Paul, Collin and Brady, stick to the circle shorter than ours. As for Jared, Embry and Quil, just take the shortest circle. The rest, circle around wherever, I don’t care, just don’t get in the way.”

“Great im stuck with the youngsters.” Paul whined.

“Okay, how about we use you as bait, Paul? It’ll be a hella lot useful then whining all the time. We’re a pack and as a pack we listen and work together. I hate using the voice of the Alpha, but if I need to then I will.” I wanted to act cool with them, but they hardly helped. “Well okay, come on Cullen and Brady.” Paul joked.

“It’s Collin.” Collin spat. “Potato, putatao same thing.” I had to laugh. Collin glared at me. “W..ha..t??” I stuttered between my spasm of laughs. “So if I say, tomato, are you going to say…”

“Tumauto.” I interrupted him. The pack had bursted laughing a weird harmony but Collin was glaring. “Yeah, some loving pack family.” He said as he stalked off. “Wait Cullen. I mean Collin sorry that slipped out.” I just heard a growl and then a sweet sensation of wind as Paul phased after the other two.

“Back to work, guys and girl.” I ordered. They stopped laughing and looked serious but their lips were pressed tight together. “Okay so whatever is hurting the people is coming from the woods, so if a weird smell crosses your courses, howl and we will ALL gather round. In case, you see something, howl but if it runs away, track it and literally attack it but DON’T kill it, unless it’s a bloodsucker.” Saying that hurt my head. I learned to love the Cullens with a BIG heart. Edward and I had made a loving friendship. I thanked him and Bella 25/8 for making the love of my life. Bella would “blush” when I said this. But Bella’s face couldn’t go red anymore just ultra whiter. I laughed when I remembered. Edward’s face would kinda be the same, but he smiled an embarrassed smile. “Well, come on, lets get to work guys and girl.” I motioned with my hand. We all phased and set to our routes. Seth and Leah followed me while the others ran to their starting points.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Guys is that the Cullens? I thought immediately. Jake don’t be stupid that doesn’t smell like their sweet smell. Leah thought with a cough. I rolled my eyes. The vampires were strangely familiar but not entirely like the Cullens. Leah was right though, the Cullens had a sweet but hideous smell. Nice thought Jake, now pay attention. Paul thought. I concentrated and the vampires where crouched but retreating slowly. ATTACK!!! I yelled in my head. Instantaneously, we all lunged forward and each got our own leech. We torn them apart but we got scratched and cut. We watched ourselves so we wouldn’t get bitten. We managed to tear them to shreds. That was nice and exciting. Best fun I had in months. Leah thought. I agreed silently but something told me they had something to do with Cullen’s. We went back on patrol and walked or ran in our designated areas. I wanted to think about something without the pack knowing what was up. Just phase. And you say im the dumb one. Jared thought. I phased and pulled up my shorts. I sat underneath a tree with the moon up ahead. It was very peaceful except for the shadow that came toward me. The small gray wolf appeared and smiled a reassuring smile. “What do you want Leah?” I said. She shook her head and laid down next to me. I grabbed her big wolf head and put it on my legs. She barked a laugh, but I didn’t want to know what was inside her head. “Pretty moon huh?” I said conversationally. Leah looked at me and winked. She got up and galloped back into the trees. I heard the sound of her phasing and out came human Leah with a smile on her face. “Yeah it is. Too bad this doesn’t happen often.” She murmured. “What do you mean?” I asked confused. “Well for starters you and me never got along well so this is new I guess, second this is like what our second time sharing our feelings. it’s a very memorable moment.” She shrugged. Though I hated to admit it I kinda liked Leah. She was special in her way, beautiful without comparison besides my Renesmee she was the apple of my eyes. “Mind if I sit next to you, Jake?” Leah hesitated. “Sure, so watcha wanna talk about since we’re here.” I looked at her as she sat down next to me. “Well how about relationships, since you were thinking about Nessie.”

“I was not.” I accused. “Didn’t have to. I knew it once you thought ‘I wanted to think about something without the pack knowing what was up.’” She quoted.

“Stalker.” I muttered with a laugh. She laughed too, but shoved my arm. “You know for a girl you hit pretty hard.” I said mockingly as I rubbed my arm. She smiled and sighed. “What’s wrong?” I said helplessly. “Seth and Paul are coming see.” She pointed to them and sure enough 2 wolves were coming. I groaned. The pack always had to ruin any moment of peace Leah and I had. When we were mad at each other they were never present, when we tried to be nice to each other it was like watching celebrities walk down your street. The wolves sat across from us and Paul winked at me. I slapped his face. He coughed a laugh and Seth whimpered back.

The pack was so stupid these days. First, they thought I was going to kill myself because I was without Renesmee, now they thought Leah and I had it going on.

Ugh. Leah and me, that was beyond sane. But what was sane in this world anymore. Nothing. “What are you thinking about?” Leah asked me. “Oh, nothing really, just some things, I really don’t want to talk about, that’s all.” She nodded and laid back in the grass. Paul got bored like always and left. Seth looked at him and trotted after. “Finally, I thought they were never going to leave.” Leah said. I looked over at her and raised an eyebrow. “What?”

“Nothing.” I said as I shook my head. I rested against the tree my head resting on the trunk. “So.” Leah stated after a while of nothingness. “So.” I replied back. “What do you think Renesmee’s been up to?” She said with caution as she sat up to look at my face. “I guess the same thing as me. Nothing. Though I wish she were doing something, she doesn’t deserve to suffer. This is all on me.” I hated talking about Nessie when she wasn’t here. I began feeling traitor tears twinkle down my cheeks and over my lips. Leah looked over and wiped them away. “Don’t cry, Jake it doesn’t do any good, I should know.” She scooted over and caught me in a tight embrace. I hugged her back because I was SO depressed at least the guys weren’t around to see me shed tears. The tears kept falling and Leah was there comforting me the whole time. I loved her but only as a sister, she was there and knew what I was feeling better than anyone else in the pack.

After what seemed like forever, I cried myself dry. Leah looked me up and down waiting for it to start again. I smiled hoping it would assure her nothing would happen. I guess it didn’t work because she hugged me again. “I’m okay Leah, just a little emotional.” I said with a chuckle.

“Jacob Black, this is so not funny! Your hurting and making jokes so that I could feel better. Your more self less than others think.” She said. “Sure sure.” I muttered. “You are but sometimes your timing isn’t perfect.” She gleamed her teeth at me. Leah was looked down and was she blushing? “Leah your blushing.” I commented. Her cheeks burned brighter. I laughed. She looked up fluttering her impossible long lashes. Her cheeks were rosy red and her eyes were mesmerizing. I looked at her and her beauty. I gazed in her eyes and she gazed back. I didn’t notice how close we had gotten until I could feel her breath on my face. It was delicious.

Warm and fragrant. Like a warm honey vanilla scented delicate perfume. She kept fluttering her lashes and they looked so fragile, like a feather. We were centimeters apart. Both watching each other in awe. It happened without thought. Leah’s arms were around my neck and my arms tight around her waist. Her lips pressing softly against mine. Our lips moved in harmony no restraint or thought, just love. I rolled over and pressed her against the grass, holding my weight. One of my arms was tight around her waist bowing her toward me while my other hand was cupped under around her face. Both of her hands were intertwined in my hair, clutching me to her. Our tongues danced together and I felt complete. Our bodies were tangled gracefully together on the cool grass. Even though we were both clothed, our hot skin radiated out. We lasted a long time like this. Time disappeared except for Leah and me. The cold wind was helpful so we didn’t sweat much. I looked at her and caressed her face. She sighed and leaned against my bare chest. One of her hands was tracing random patterns on my chest while her other hand was intertwined with mine. This felt awkward but familiar. After learning her body and she mine, I remembered now how Nessie intertwined our hands together, every time I touched her. I pulled back immediately. Leah’s eyes were bright with excitement and confused. “I…I…have to go.” I breathed. I phased not bothering to take my shorts off. The good thing was that everyone had crashed human. I felt a faint voice. Leah, had also phased. I had ran a good 10 miles so I quickly ran back were we each kept our individual stash of clothes. I phased human and put on fresh clean shorts. I staggered my way around, hiding as if Leah would come and find me. What had I done?? I betrayed Nessie, I was unfaithful. I was the worst. But what had drawn me to her? Her beauty? No that couldn’t be it. Her enchanting personality? Another unlikely possibility. I thought through the night, wondering and wondering. The night soon took over and I drifted into unconsciousness continuing my thought process tomorrow away from Leah and the pack. I wouldn’t phase tomorrow not even if I was hungry. I had to
    think.

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

I woke up groggy and confused. What had happened? After getting up and a quick trip to the stream my memory returned. Leah damn!! The pack. They were probably looking for me, or worse Leah was looking for me. Either way, I couldn’t show my face. What if Leah had told them, my life would be ruined. I felt like screaming, a scream of a failure. I decided it would help me, so I stuck my head in the water and let out a good scream. It burned my lungs, but what I was feeling was like sugar against what Nessie would feel once I told her. If I ever saw her again, or if I would tell. No Jacob, you will see Nessie and yes, you will tell her. A relationship is always about the truth - I gulped - and faithfulness. I walked aimlessly, thinking what had happened to me last night. Nothing occurred except for the fact, that Leah and I were in love. No, maybe I was just so depressed I needed comfort. “Well, you sure got one hell of a comfort, Jacob.”

I turned around to see who’s voice was it. To my utterly disappointment it was Paul. I grimaced in his direction, a growl escaping my loosely clenched teeth. “Hey, she didn’t tell us anything, she crashed wolf and we woke up all phased and she was dreaming about it.” Paul defended himself. I sighed heavily. “So watcha think?” I said.

“Well honestly, im not sure, I was thinking about Nessie and then you, Sam is a whole nother topic. But I guess, what attracted you to Leah? I mean she’s beautiful yeah duh anyone with eyes can see that, but seriously imprinting doesn’t give second thoughts.” I dropped to my knees, traitor and betrayed traitor tears fell noisily down my face. Damn!!! Did it have to be Paul? Why not Seth, he understood. I rubbed my eyes furiously as Paul sat cross-legged in front of me. “It’s alright dude, I mean men cry, so yeah. I wonder why everyone thinks I have no feelings?” His question was more to himself than directed to me. “Gee, I don’t know, maybe it has to do with the fact that you cant handle tears.” I spat between my waterworks. “Don’t be stupid Jacob. I understand when its needed. But not entirely.” He smacked my shoulder and I cringed. Leah may hit hard but Paul broke bones.

“So what are you going to do?” Paul asked sheepishly. I looked at him and sighed. “Seriously like no joke I don’t know. I’ve been thinking that maybe I deluded myself again and it didn’t work out like that. I guess our relationship - Nessie and me - was just a like something I thought. Maybe Nessie isn’t my imprint maybe Leah is.” I concluded. Paul startled me by cracking up. “What the hell Paul?”

“Sorry, well its just that when you first saw Nessie nothing held you here besides her right?”
    “Yes and.”
    “Well technically after you changed you saw Leah and nothing happened so easily Nessie is and Leah is not your imprint.” It did make sense, in a weird way. When I saw Nessie I felt complete my whole life was devoted to her. My whole being shied away from the world to keep Nessie with me. But when the world messed with Nessie I fought back till death - not that it never happened - but I would. “Jake, Jake.” Paul said snapping his fingers in front of my eyes. I shook my head.

“So what are you going to do?”

“Okay listen, what happened yesterday was a misunderstanding and but I felt this tingly sensation when I touched Leah that was the same but not entirely the same feeling as touching Renesmee.”

“Dude Jake, you’re a man. That’s what we used to do. Now well Nessie isn’t with you so your like imprintee free, so it makes you act like any wild man trippin for any hot girl. Duh, anyways, imma go see Rachel once we head back, I don’t think I can explain this” -he motioned toward me - “What if I hurt Rachel’s feelings, that would beyond kill me.”

“I know Paul, I know. Im scared too. Maybe not from the pack or from Leah, but my betrayer of a heart will break once I tell Nessie I was unfaithful. I wouldn’t object or refuse if Edward” - I gulped - “or Bella wanted to end my life. I would understand and not just them, but im scared of how Nessie’s chocolate brown eyes will swell up in tears and I did that to her. Her imprint was unfaithful and I when I see her and tell her, ill know it was my fault. I wouldn’t be able to break anyone’s face except for my own.” I was babbling like an idiot. But big fat tears were streaming down my face and Paul showed some kind of comfort because he sat next to me and hugged me. It was strange how I craved two different sets of arms. Nessie’s arms and Leah‘s.
    edwardndbella
    edwardndbella
    Human Cullenate

Post  edwardndbella Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:09 pm

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Nahuel and I had gotten really close, we were practically a happy friendship couple. I was starting to get some symptoms and Nahuel would take me away so I wouldn’t hurt anyone. Due to the same symptoms we had we barely attacked each other. It was funny and strange how I felt a tingly sensation to leap after Nauhel and kill him. I knew better but when my vampire side took over Nahuel had no other choice but to pin me down. My first symptom appeared at the house when I was wrestling with Emmett. He always pinned me down in a matter of seconds but it was different that time.

Like my body knew what to do. Adrenaline pumped through me and I pinned Emmett. Seconds after the cheering started I had Emmett paralyzed and I was angling him to suck him dry fast. Edward matched my actions with Nahuel’s and had me off Emmett before anyone else could react. Nahuel was out hunting so that didn’t do any good, but I was held onto until Nahuel got home. When he did he hugged me and crushed me under his grip. Weirdly enough that worked I gained control back and Emmett unparazlyed. Since then, he stays away from me as far as possible.

“What’s on your mind, sweetheart?” Edward asked. “Like you don’t know?” I teased. “Its better to say it then think it.” He replied. “Thanks but no thanks, I rather not share this horrible thought, its too sad and I want to shie away from it.” I countered. Edward and I were home alone since everyone else was out hunting. “Do you think ill perfect my skills and not have the Voultri kill me?” I whispered. Edward was on the piano and I was watching tv. They were side by side so we weren’t that far away. “Nessie, we will come to a fight if they do stick to their idea. Anyways in the past, they always have stopped, I see no reason for them not to do so in this situation.” He said coming to sit next to me. “Thanks dad. I guess your right, but if does come down to a fight, im taking Jane or maybe Alec. Either way, I have an advantage.” I said firmly. Edward raised and eyebrow while he spoke. “How do you manage that, young lady?”

I shrugged. “Easy with Bella’s mind thingy they have no access to my head like you” - I shoved his arm - “and because ive been training. With Emmett, Jasper, Nahuel and” - I gulped swallowing my tears - “Jacob and the pack. I have a very good percentage of winning. Even so, their as small as me, maybe more experienced but they never trained with wolves so im good.” I finished with a grin. “Renesmee it wont come down to fight, even if it does, you’ll be sitting out because you” - he touched my nose - “may have trained with wolves but they fought against bigger and real werewolves.” I snorted. I wanted to make this good. “So what are Jake and the pack imaginary?”

“No, they’re shape shifters you know that.” He said. “Come on daddy take a joke.” I begged. “Sure why not maybe later because they’re back.”
    I pouted. “Don’t you want to go hang out with Nahuel? More or less I want to go and hang out with your mom, shes everything and better.”

“Ugh!! Bad images in my head and yes I do want to go with Nahuel.” My mom came in and took my seat next to my dad and the grossness begin. They were making out and Bella was way too enthusiastic. Edward chuckled and Bella looked up at me. I dashed outside not wanting to explain.

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

“Nahuel were are you?” I called. I had been running for hours non stop. I didn’t want to go back home mostly because I was kept in observation but I had to find Nahuel. I walked through almost every inch of the forest until I heard a violin playing. I zoomed to the sound finding Nahuel - and Alice perchered on a tree. “Nessie, I thought you would never show up.” Alice accused. “What..huh?” I mumbled.

“See you two later, lots to do and well tata.” With that Alice left, leaving me alone with Nahuel in the middle of nowhere. “Pretty night.” Nahuel said as he walked over to me.

“Nessie, our time together has made me realize something. I want to spend the rest of eternity with you.” He leaned in and kissed my cheek. His kiss was too intense and I staggered back; surprised. “Nahuel I cant and I…I…have to go.” I turned to run but a warm hand wrapped around my waist.

“Please don’t. I know its sudden, but I do wish we can at least try. No harm.” He begged. I was cornered.

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

I was starstuck. “Please, Nessie.” He breathed. Nahuel sounded so much like Jacob when he did that, that it made the lump in my throat bigger impossible to talk. “Oh, I get it, im not your type.” He sighed. So much like Jacob, so tempting. “No.” I said. “Nothing like that.” It scared the hell out me that I could actually talk. “Then, Renesmee whats up?” Nahuel said turning me to face him. His eyes were so deep I found myself deeply in lost. His eyes searched mine. It was unclear and suddenly when I felt his breath on my face. I wanted to turn but couldn’t, I wanted to run, but I knew I shouldn’t.

“A kiss maybe.” Nahuel’s voice was directly in front of my lips. My had swam at his perfumed breath. “I truly love you, and I want to dedicate my entire love and self being to you. No nothing about the world, just you and me. Happy and forever.” His lips were against my jaw, getting closer and closer to the center of my lips. I opened my mouth to speak, but Nahuel thought it was an invitation. His mouth was on mine then. This kiss was smooth, pleasant and the warmth was natural. We were tangled together and both our breaths were ragged. His lips searched my throat while we both tried to breathe.

We only got seconds before he or I pulled our mouths back on each other. His hands were steady as can be as he began lifting my shirt from behind. I stopped kissing him but he just moved to the hollow at my neck.

One of his hands was on my thigh while the other one was behind my neck, -his hand was under my shirt- arching my body more and more to him. I would snap, but his caress was not long lasting because he kissed me again. I felt sick. I got up from the grass and looked down at him. His eyes were jumping with excitement which made me more sick. “Ness.” His voice was burning with ragged intensity. I swallowed and backed away. Surely he noticed my retreat because he was behind me. “Nessie whats wrong? Did I do something wrong?” Nahuel was confused and I could feel it. “No, I did something wrong.” I gasped. Having said that, his arms wound around me which sickened me more. I made a run for it, leaving a confused and detached Nahuel.

As I got home, I was heartbroken. “Welcome back, Ness. Have a nice time with Nahuel?” Bella asked. “Ughh!!!!!!!” I groaned as I sped upstairs. I heard murmurs followed with footsteps. “LEAVE ME ALONE!!!” I yelped with a foot out the window. “Renesmee, lets talk it out, just that so we can understand and give advice.” Alice chirped. I snorted. Advice from love birds. “Thanks but no thanks.” I growled. I jumped out the window after grabbing my backpack and dashed across the night sky. It was time to flee no matter what. I heard cries of worry, so I thought about going to the trees instead of my actual plan.

MOMENTS LATER

I arrived at the airport and ordered a ticket to Seattle, Washington. I was going to see what Jacob was up to. I had been unfaithful and unworthy, to have such a loving partner miles away. Jacob would surely forgive me, but I would deny his judgement. Jacob had and would always be faithful to me, and I had broke our promise. “Heartbreaker.” I murmured to myself.
    edwardndbella
    edwardndbella
    Human Cullenate

Post  edwardndbella Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:29 am

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

“Everyone boarding to Washington please come to Gate 5. I repeat all passengers boarding to Washington come to Gate 5. Thank you.” The voice sounded bored and annoyed. Welcome to my world. I thought. I got up and walked -at a stupid human speed- to Gate 5. I was nearly there it was just a few more steps until I heard a faint whoosh. If I didn’t know better I would think it was something rummaging into another item but it was my family. Damn!!! It was them. Leave me alone for once let me suffer. I thought to my dad. I ran myself into Gate, I wasn’t going to let them take me. Dead or alive. “Ness wait up hun.” My mom called. They were walking well speed walking and I gave the lady my ticket. “Sorry sweetie I cant let you go without your parents that are coming.”

“Their not my parents.” I emphasized on the word not. My family had reached us then. “Thank you.” Alice called as we left the airport. I didn’t feel like fighting I just felt weird and limp. Flying wasn’t the only way I could escape. Swimming could always work, couldn’t it? “Not a chance.” Edward whispered. I kept thinking and in between Edward would put in his thoughts. Bella would just stare curiously and at me and I rolled my eyes. Alice would stare at the back of the headrest and sit motionless. Probably seeing the future. Life sucked. “It doesn’t if you follow the rules.” Edward put in. I was getting tired of his crap. “Did you? Isn’t damning someone to this godforsaken life a sin? A waste.? Edward had gotten so still. “Renesmee say your sorry. That is so not true! I chose this life because of father. Mostly because I loved him and he completed me.” Bella yelled at me.

“Nessie I think you should cool down.” Alice urged. Edward’s eyes were intense. “Maybe its just me.” I muttered. The car went silent and no one even breathed. I knew I was acting like a spoiled brat, but who cared, besides me? My family maybe but did they care when they separated me from Jake. I returned their stupid mistake. “In the words of Jacob Black, ‘there is no fault for a fault.’” Why was he doing this to me? “Hating much?”

“Ness, im just trying to see right from wrong.” Edward said. “Sorry.” I spit through clenched teeth. “What im trying to say is that if we let you go, what if you saw something you weren’t meant to see.” Edward explained.

“Im not Carlisle.”
    “Right well, what if well…Jacob has moved on and you…saw something that broke your heart.”
    “That can NEVER happen because im HIS imprint. Sheesh late much.”
    “I may not be human but I am a man and I know how we are.” Bella laughed. “What’s so funny?” I chuckled myself. It was hard to resist her charming laugh. “Edward remember when you told me that, when I asked you if you found me appealing besides my scent.” She finished with a chuckle. “Yes I do, my love. Good times.” He leaned over and kissed her cheek. “Ugh, get a room.” I yelped. “Don’t worry, Nessie it’ll continue when your fast asleep. The rest will have to endure it, not you.” I was complacent, being half and half, did have its advantages. I was busy keeping myself occupied to think about the recent event that happened……

As I entered my room I was hit by the person standing there. “May we talk?” He asked nervously. “Sure.” I gulped. This was bad, so bad. “Well for starters im sorry for what I did back in the Meadow.”

“Don’t worry about it, I joined in didn’t I.” I chuckled timidly. “Yes but it was rude to behave so. Secondly, im going to have to start getting away from you.” He sighed. “What..just because of that, that’s stupid, please don’t!!” I said, my voice sounding and octave higher. Shhh, its not because of that, but because my abilities are kicking in. Im not going to have the strength to able to withstand your or anyone’s scent. This means goodbye Renesmee.” He held out his. I ignored it while I ran and hugged his broad shape. I was sobbing, staining his shirt with tears. Nahuel rubbed my back, while his face was buried in my thick hair. “Don’t cry, once I get this down we’ll be together.”

“But I want to come too. I have the same thing as you remember.”
    “Yeah, but im more advanced your still a beanpole. You’re instincts haven’t advanced much.”
    “So what. Ill defend myself, ill leave when it happens.”
    “Then you better leave now, because it happens ever so often.”
    “Please Nahuel, don’t.” His lips puckered and his eyebrows smashed together.
    “Nahuel?”
    “Renesmee, I don’t want you. I don’t want you to come with me. At all.”
    “You don’t want me?” My voice broke.
    “No I don’t.” He glared at me and I tried to look back. He was blurred behind the thick glass of tears that was forming in my eyes.
    “Don’t cry, im sure you’ll find someone, better. Our kind or at least vampires get very easily distracted.” He kissed my forehead, and whooshed out my window. “I still don’t know why this happened.” I whispered out the window.

CHAPTER NINETEEN (part I)

“You should give school a chance.” Rosalie kept urging. I shook my head. I didn’t talk. “What do you want to do?” Alice asked as she danced the steps. I touched Rosalie’s arm showing her nothing. “Nothing Alice.” She explained. “I still think you should.” Bella urged. It was getting irritating. If I go will they leave me alone? I thought Edward. “Maybe.” He puckered his lips. “If you mean it.”
    “Fine, Alice lets go shopping.”
    “Really Nessie.” Bella said all excited.
    “If it gets you off my case then Hell yes!!! Im going to school!!!” I shouted with fake enthusiasm.
    “Let’s go. Its starts tomorrow!!” Alice said. “Im staying. I just ill go to school, not shopping.” I explained. “Baby steps Alice baby steps.” Bella told her as she pushed Alice out the door. “Im going to hunt.”
    “Might as well, you wouldn’t want to kill someone would you?” Emmett joked. “Yeah why not.” I hunted all day. I was feeling sloshy so I just ran. When I was getting low in blood I hunted some more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ready for school.” Esme called. “Mom stop it.” Jasper teased. Esme smiled and I stalked out the door. “Someone’s an eager beaver.” Emmett called after me. I got in the Volvo and waited for everyone to hurry. “Try to control yourself. We don’t want to do anything….rash.” Edward kept a pep talk all the way to school. “Im not killing anyone. I promise, ill keep my thirst under control.” I got out and walked to renew our timetables.

“Long time, since you guys came.” The front desk teacher observed. “Yep.” I got mine and walked off to literature. Great. It felt like déjà vu. I had literature with Edward, Jasper and Emmett. We sat in the same seats apparently. Emmett held the door, for I was the last to walk in. The air vents were turned on high, I guessed because the scent hit me, hard. The scent was mouthwatering and delicious. The demon inside me rejoiced at the idea of drinking this delicious perfume. I followed my nose and it was next to lovely boy. Yes! It was a guy, easily delt with. I took the seat next to him. I would wait after class before I killed him. “Daniel look this way please.” The teacher called. So his name was Daniel.

CHAPTER NINETEEN (part II)

I kept staring at this boy named Daniel. He was beautiful without degree. But besides the thirst that was killing me, there was another sensation that I felt toward him. “Do it.” I heard murmurs behind me. Emmett -who sat behind me- kicked my chair and growled. I looked around Emmett raised an eyebrow, while Edward shook his head. “Love.” He said quietly. Love? What about love? Oh well, didn’t care about it much. As the class ended, Daniel came up to me. “Welcome back, Renesmee.” He stuttered. Perfect moment. “Daniel, right,” he shook his head, “will you accompany me outside please.” I said flushing and fluttering my eyelashes. “Ness, can I talk to you for a moment.” Edward called. I snarled under my breath. “Maybe later.” I called as Edward tugged me outside. “Whats the matter? Bella asked. “Lets talk about it at home.” Edward said coldly.
    ediedo
    ediedo
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 1626
    Registration date : 2009-06-11

Post  ediedo Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:44 pm

I started reading it and it's amazing so I'm going to read it. I read a story about Renesme in Hungarian and that was goog too, cause there are always stories about Edward and Bella tha's why I'm writing a story with Emett.
    edwardndbella
    edwardndbella
    Human Cullenate

Post  edwardndbella Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:15 am

CHAPTER TWENTY (part III)

All was quiet in the car until we got home. Bella and everyone else had stared wordlessly at me. “Renesmee.” Edward said as I dashed upstairs. Damn! “Yes?” I replied from the top of the stairs. “Here now.” He ordered. I cringed and walked down. Esme was surprised and Carlisle wasn’t home yet. “Sit down. I think we need to talk.” Edward continued. I sat down silently and kinda scared. “Renesmee do you remember the talk we had a while before school started?”
    “I think so.”
    “Tell me about it.”
    Okay well. I was upset and….” While I talked I also remembered it.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Renesmee is remembering CHAPTER FIVE!!! THIS IS JUST THE PART FROM CHAPTER FIVE THAT NESSIE TALKED ABOUT. You DON’T have to Reread it.
    CHAPTER FIVE

A slight knock interrupted my crying session. “May we come in, Nessie?” Edward and Bella asked. “Sure, what else is there in me?” I muttered. “There is more to you that you haven’t discovered yet.” Bella answered. “Sure sure.” I grumbled. Edward laughed. I glared at him, annoyed. “You sound so much like Jacob when you that.” I smiled. At least something from him wasn’t lost. I went to sit at my bed and my parents followed. “Can we talk?” My mom asked me. “Sure.”

“Alright well, here goes. Nessie you look so miserable, we all hate to see so. We’ve guessed that maybe a tomorrow in school, you’ll find someone that could be your friend. He or she could be your BESTEST friend until Jacob gets back.” Even though I knew where she was going with this, I still objected. “So your saying, to find someone like what Jacob meant for you when dad left?” I guessed. Edward sighed heavily. “Yes, exactly like that.”
    “Okay, I’ll think about it, but for now im going to sleep I feel dead beat.” They both kissed my forehead and left. I turned off the lights and slept in a deeply slumber.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“And that’s it. I concluded.”
    “Exactly. Very good memory by the way but that’s not the point. The point is that I think you have found your ‘Jacob’. It turns out that Daniel was it all along.” I snickered. “Daniel? Come on get serious.” I laughed and giggled for eternity. “Ness!!! Im so glad for you!!!” Everyone else cheered. I saw Bella and Edward shake their head them. “Don’t be lame parents, give your daughter some sparing love.” I twitched and frowned. “This was what you wanted wasn’t it?” I scowled. “It was but then there’s ‘THE STORY’ and it isn’t pleasant.” Edward sighed. “’THE STORY’? Whats that?” I asked confused. “Oh, really?” Everyone gasped. “Yes.” Bella breathed. All three of us went outside and my parents took me to a nearby stream. “Renesmee it’s a story we want to tell you but its rather saddening.” Bella began. I waited patiently and they both looked at each other and Bella began…..

CHAPTER TWENTY (part IV)

“Okay sweetie this is going to be hard and painful for both me and your father, but I think its time we told you. Your old enough and I think according to Edward that this is were your life is headed. Hopefully, it doesn’t but just in case I hope you make the right decision like I chose.” Bella sighed. “Mom its okay I understand.”
    “Ness I don’t think you understand. What Bella is going to tell you, both hurts us. Deep.” Edward added. “Ready?” Bella asked. I shook my head cautiously. “Alrightey then, lets begin. But lets head back, I want to be in the presence of our family, because I don’t think I can do it.” We rushed back and entered my mom and dad’s room.

----------------------AUTHOR'S NOTE---------------------------------
    Bella tells Renesmee about her human life with Edward helping. So technically its Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn all over again. I didn’t want to explain because I wanted to add more but not make it TOO boring my Rereading what everyone (hopefully) already has read. By, the way, theyre at the house now.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“And that’s the end.” Bella concluded. I was gasping for air. I couldn’t believe it. I already knew Jacob and Bella had shared a moment but I didn’t know it was that intense. Edward sighed heavily. “Sorry.” I muttered. “Now you know. So basically Renesmee your me stuck in the situation. Jacob is Edward and Daniel is Jacob. Once Jacob comes back, or something happens, its going to be like awkward for Edward and I to be in helping you. Its going to be like repeating our twisted love story again.”
    “Oh.” I finally understood. I was Edward in this case. I was the animal the vampire. Half sure, but still a vampire. I wouldn’t couldn’t do it. “Heres the thing, no offense Edward but im NOT going to damn Daniel to an eternity of night. Im going to stay away from him.” We heard a tinkling laugh followed by a knock.

“Come in.” I said. “Ness, you cant, Edward had said that about Bella and now look.” Everyone exchanged glances. “Wait, I understand but I will be strong enough. If this feeling is” I gulped, “love then I should be able to do it. No matter what. Edward chose to walk a thin wire to love my mom and keep her human, well I wont walk anything. I will stay away from him, and give up everything. No matter how much his blood tempts me.”
    “Man!! That’s not fair!!” Emmett wailed. “Why?” I asked surprised. “Because its cool having someone here who isn’t perfect. I love humans, they’re funny and clumsy. Well with the exception of Bella who was inhumanely clumsy. But still, Alice has seen the same things she saw with Edward. A crossroad but with 3 options. One vision is that Daniel one day will become full vampire and he’ll be a miniature Emmett, or you ignore him and then one day he’ll die. Lastly. You’ll do what Edward did, which ended up with option one.”

“That’s my point. Neither one except option 2 will happen. Goodbye Daniel. I love you too much so from this moment on, you no longer will hold my heart. Its time I rip you out no matter how much it hurts.” I took turns looking at everyone’s faces. Some were sad and devastated, while others were full of joy and happy but with some remorse. “I guess you can.” Edward said glumly. “Daddy whats wrong?” I said concered with his tone of voice. He half smiled. Half. “Nothing sweetheart. Nothing. But I would prefer if you call me Edward. When you say Daddy I feel old, which is kinda impossible, but I am the second oldest here.” In a second everyone was laughing. Including Edward but instantly, Bella and I looked at the defenseness of his eyes. A perfect pokerface besides his laughter. I didn’t find anything wrong but Bella became worried. She was his soul mate, guess she found something more vital than I did. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jasper and Alice nod.

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

I had fallen asleep shortly after the previous conversation of Daniel and I. I dreamed that it was him and I walking on a very familiar beach holding hands and a howl pierced the day. A reddish wolf had emerged from the woods and was trudging toward us. I crouched in front of Daniel until realized the wolf was Jacob. I awoke still half asleep and mumbled, “My Jacob.”
    “Ness, you awake?” Alice called. “No.” I said back. Alice laughed and danced inside my room. “Hey sleepyhead, school starts in an hour so pick it up.” Alice joked. I sighed out of tiredness and climbed out of bed. “Alice, can I ask you something?”
    “I knew you would ask and my answer is no.”
    “How’d you…never mind.”
    “Nessie, I know your question. Edward asked me the same, and look what happened Bella became a vampire. I think you know what will happen.” She tried to smile but it didn’t come out right. “Yeah, I figured that part out, but what if I can. What if I manage to stay out of Daniel’s life?” I pressed. Alice face went blank for the shortest of time and then she eyed me suspiciously. “Alice?”
    “Well, my vision is blurry. I don’t know what you did, but Daniel shifted out of your future.”
    “Thanks, that’s what I need to hear.” I walked to the bathroom in my room and got in the tub. I let the hot water run down my body as I tried to calm down. I was all hyped up of seeing Daniel I had to keep reminding myself he no longer was part of my life. I let the hot water undue any knots I might have had and after delaying for a while I got out. I wrapped a towel around my head and body and walked to my closet to find some clothing. I decided to wear a frilly mini dress, with leggings since that was what I first touched. I didn’t feel like I was colorful or very cheerful so I chose a black dress. I added some purple leggings and black bow. My flats were black with a purplish bow on them. I looked in the mirror after combing through my hair and I noticed I had that emo-ish look. I laughed at my style and grabbed my backpack and walked down the stairs.

Everyone was startled to see me and I smiled cheekily at them as the gasped in response. “Something wrong?” I said looking down at my outfit. “Are you mourning or going to a funeral?” Emmett asked. “To school actually.” I eyed his white sweater with white pants. “Where are you going to heaven?” I giggled. “Ha. Never well not like this. Come on you know my score?” Bella and Edward hadn’t taken that glare off me so I walked out not sure what to do. “Nessie, would you please add some more color to your outfit please?” Bella offered as she rushed after me. “No thank you. Ill meet you guys at school, I actually have to hunt so see you in a few.” I dashed off, leaving my mom dumbstruck and worried on the driveway. As I hunted I thought how would I play my game today. Talk to Daniel or ignore him completely.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:34 am