Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+3
trizn
Valkyrja
Mizz Lola Marie Efron
7 posters

Renesmee Carlie Cullen

Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Renesmee Carlie Cullen Empty Renesmee Carlie Cullen

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:43 pm

I don't even know what to think about Nessie. She just arrived in the middle of the book and then the series ends. We don't even get to see what she's like, really. But I think her power is pretty cool. XD
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 768
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Renesmee Carlie Cullen Empty Re: Renesmee Carlie Cullen

Post  Valkyrja Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:54 pm

I like her. A lot. I still remember I felt exactly like Bella when she met Renesmee for the first time. They were all like berserkers around her it kind of made me impatient. And I hope SM will write a fifth book about the whole Renesmee-Nahuel-Jacob thing.
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  trizn Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:15 pm

I have no choice but to like her even I really don't. Why? I would have loved for Edward to have a junior. So bad that I was kinda disappointed when Bella gave birth to a baby girl. So, I have to live with that fact. Then Jacob imprinted on her. Grrrrr... Now, I'd rather have Seth imprinted on her. Seth & Nessie!!!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:17 pm

haha if stephenie writes another book twilight related it had BETTER be the rest of midnight sun. im dying over here stephenie! pleaseeeeee.

and about nessie... i really dont know what to think. im still sooooooo mad at bella for the sex it up thing with edward... and nessie is the result of that...
    it also bothered me how everyone loved her... like right away. thats not even possible.. what the heck. but yeah. i dont hate her, and i dont love her. im nessie neutral.
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:20 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:haha if stephenie writes another book twilight related it had BETTER be the rest of midnight sun. im dying over here stephenie! pleaseeeeee.
    First: Stephenie should finish Midnight Sun.
    Second: Stephenie should write a fifth book about Renesmee-Nahuel-Jacob.
    How's that?
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:23 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
    LiONLAMBxox wrote:haha if stephenie writes another book twilight related it had BETTER be the rest of midnight sun. im dying over here stephenie! pleaseeeeee.
    How's that?

hahaha id be better with that. idk if id really want to read a long book all about jake... but id do it anyways lol.
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:26 pm

I was hoping sooo much for Bella to have a boy!!!!
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:27 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:
    Valkyrja wrote:
    How's that?

hahaha id be better with that. idk if id really want to read a long book all about jake... but id do it anyways lol.
    You're right. I haven't thought about it like that. Well, Stephenie would have to write the book from Renesmee's PoV, because otherwise I won't be able to stand it. It almost killed me having to read the last chapter from Eclipse and the Jacob book in Breaking Dawn.
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:29 pm

I just noticed this. Why is that everyone would prefer a boy instead of Renesmee?
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:31 pm

Valkyrja wrote:I just noticed this. Why is that everyone would prefer a boy instead of Renesmee?

I just think it's more predictable if it was a girl. She'll be just like Bella, another Mary-Sue. It would be wayyy more interesting if it was a boy
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:27 pm

That's right. And aside from the mother-son bonding time, I'd like to see (read about) Edward take care of a baby boy who looks so much like him. I bet he'd be marvelling twice/more than he marvelled over Nessie. 😁
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:35 pm

i despise the term Mary-Sue. just saying.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:48 pm

Weird term & weird name. Mary-Sue.

Sue Mary...

Sue.

Mary.

Mary Alice Cullen.

Runs With Vampires.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:13 pm

rofl. im thinking that fact that it has my name in it IS part of the reason for my hatred. lol.
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:37 pm

lol. I just rly wish it was a boy. It would have been soo interesting. I already know what the girl is going to be like.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:44 pm

Still, we have to get used to the fact that their baby is a girl. Let's just be happy for them, because they are. As long as Edward is happy... Tinkerbell
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:26 am

trizn wrote:Still, we have to get used to the fact that their baby is a girl. Let's just be happy for them, because they are. As long as Edward is happy... Tinkerbell

Sigh. I guess so. But only for sparxy. I just don't want the baby to end up like it's mother.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:41 pm

I think if SMeyer wrote an entire book about Jacob it will be awesome, i would have to get over the Nessie with Jake thing, but hey, it is a small price to pay for a whole book on Jake....And who knows, if there was a book i might actually learn enough about Renesmee to actually like her.....

As long as she is not like her mummy, because that would probably drive me into a metal ward because i would be feeling so sorry for Jacob LOL!!
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:45 pm

Pretty_Twisted wrote:I think if SMeyer wrote an entire book about Jacob it will be awesome, i would have to get over the Nessie with Jake thing, but hey, it is a small price to pay for a whole book on Jake....And who knows, if there was a book i might actually learn enough about Renesmee to actually like her.....

As long as she is not like her mummy, because that would probably drive me into a metal ward because i would be feeling so sorry for Jacob LOL!!

SM said in the future she might write a book from either Nessie or Leah's POV. I could care less about Nessie's, though. It'll be the same as Bella's.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:06 pm

LoXcaXlove wrote:
    Pretty_Twisted wrote:I think if SMeyer wrote an entire book about Jacob it will be awesome, i would have to get over the Nessie with Jake thing, but hey, it is a small price to pay for a whole book on Jake....And who knows, if there was a book i might actually learn enough about Renesmee to actually like her.....

SM said in the future she might write a book from either Nessie or Leah's POV. I could care less about Nessie's, though. It'll be the same as Bella's.

lola. its not cool to judge someone by their parents. my mom is a crazy alcoholic, but i wouldnt want to be judged due to that. also, bella did have some HORRIBLE qualities, but she also did anything she could to stop from hurting those she loved. yes it mostly backfired on her, but she did it with the best of intentions. i HATE that bella kissed jacob, but she did it to prevent jake from committing suicide because thats what she TRULY thought he was going to do. she wouldnt tell what the cullens were even after she thought they didnt love her because she loved them. YES bella made some HORRIBLE choices but she wasnt a horrible person. and even if she was, its not fair to say that nessie will be just like her. sorry if that sounds harsh but i had to get that out of my system.
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:16 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:
    LoXcaXlove wrote:

lola. its not cool to judge someone by their parents. my mom is a crazy alcoholic, but i wouldnt want to be judged due to that. also, bella did have some HORRIBLE qualities, but she also did anything she could to stop from hurting those she loved. yes it mostly backfired on her, but she did it with the best of intentions. i HATE that bella kissed jacob, but she did it to prevent jake from committing suicide because thats what she TRULY thought he was going to do. she wouldnt tell what the cullens were even after she thought they didnt love her because she loved them. YES bella made some HORRIBLE choices but she wasnt a horrible person. and even if she was, its not fair to say that nessie will be just like her. sorry if that sounds harsh but i had to get that out of my system.

No, I understand wut u r saying. My father is a mental lunatic with anger management problems and almost killed my mom. It's not like Rennesmee is actually real.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!

Post  poisoned_rose Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:16 pm

I didn't mind Nessie once she was born. But I didn't like the plotline of Bella and Edward having a child. It didn't fit right with the rest of story for me, and it felt like SM put it in there to make Bella' life perfect, free from any flaws. But I liked the idea of Bella choosing Edward even though it meant making the sacrifice of not having children. It would have made that love stronger, to know that it survived sacrifice. This way it just took away from it.
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:40 pm

poisoned_rose wrote:I didn't mind Nessie once she was born. But I didn't like the plotline of Bella and Edward having a child. It didn't fit right with the rest of story for me, and it felt like SM put it in there to make Bella' life perfect, free from any flaws. But I liked the idea of Bella choosing Edward even though it meant making the sacrifice of not having children. It would have made that love stronger, to know that it survived sacrifice. This way it just took away from it.

That's how I feel too. It's bad enough Bella didn't make any sacrifices, but then the demon baby had to pop out of nowhere
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:34 pm

LoXcaXlove wrote:
    poisoned_rose wrote:I didn't mind Nessie once she was born. But I didn't like the plotline of Bella and Edward having a child. It didn't fit right with the rest of story for me, and it felt like SM put it in there to make Bella' life perfect, free from any flaws. But I liked the idea of Bella choosing Edward even though it meant making the sacrifice of not having children. It would have made that love stronger, to know that it survived sacrifice. This way it just took away from it.

That's how I feel too. It's bad enough Bella didn't make any sacrifices, but then the demon baby had to pop out of nowhere

wow i feel like im defending everyone lately.

bella may have not MADE any sacrifices, but she was definately prepared too. she was prepared to give up everything to be with edward... she shouldnt be ridiculed because things worked in her favor.
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:57 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:
    LoXcaXlove wrote:

wow i feel like im defending everyone lately.

bella may have not MADE any sacrifices, but she was definately prepared too. she was prepared to give up everything to be with edward... she shouldnt be ridiculed because things worked in her favor.

The book would have been way better if she did. Bella did nothing, while poor Leah didn't get a happy ending, even though she deserved it more.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:32 am