Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+2
poisoned_rose
trizn
6 posters

Edward Cullen

trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Edward Cullen Empty Edward Cullen

Post  trizn Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:45 am

OKAY, SO HE SHOULD HAVE THE 1ST TOPIC UNDER BOOK CHARACTERS. LOL I love you I love you I love you <33 <33 <33
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!

Edward Cullen Empty Re: Edward Cullen

Post  poisoned_rose Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:30 pm

LOL Rai. Why does that not surprise me?
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:34 pm

I know. It shouldn't be a surprise. He should have the highest honors. LOL. Hmmm..maybe I should add an avi with his face...
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:06 pm

And what a dazzling avi it is :bounce:
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:31 pm

I'm thinking of editing my siggy, too. LOLZ. :tease:

me--> :worship: :eamc:
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:20 pm

^ And you already have. Its crooked smile overload!!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:16 am

Aaahhh... There's no such thing as enough when it come's to Sparxy Cullen. :mwah
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:53 pm

Thats very true, I guess.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:12 pm

Do you guys think it's weird that my thoughts are all about Edward Cullen? 😁
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:48 pm

We're used to it by now Rai-Rai. Very Happy
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:02 am

I fought the urge to peek @ the large version of my avi, but NOOOOOO... I gave in. And my heart went BOOM!!! again. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.. Edward Cullen... Freaky scheming vampireeeee
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:09 am

hehehe you did ask for it Rai by looking.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:07 am

Can I post something I made about him here?
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:59 am

Sooooo..what is it about Edward Cullen, really? He's not perfect as some people think or believe he is. No.I don't believe he is perfect.

Antis even claim he doesn't have ANY flaws. Can you list down flaws of Edward? What makes him perfect for me isn't because he doesn't haveflaws. Rather, it's because he's more human than the boys in our world are.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:15 am

He has flaws, many of them, i mean, no-one is perfect not even the Twilight guys...

The main thing that bugs me about Edward is his over protectivness, i mean, it is just....urgh! I dont know, i just know if it were me, i would be arguing with him all the time...

I also dont like the fact that he cant seem to do anything wrong, i mean, he was playing mental games with Jacob when Jacob was trying to get to Bella, and people just dont see it, they only see Jacob doing all these things that are wrong, and i admit, Jacob did go about some things wrong, but Edward was playing the game as well, he just made it seem alot nicer and did it more subtle then Jacob...

But the thing that bugged me the most was when he forgave Bella instantly after she ASKED Jacob to kiss her, i mean, id my partner did that, regardless of the circumstance i would be soooooooooooooo angry....

Sorry, had to get some of that out. I dont want to offend anyone though....

Please forgive me, please, please, please.....

Run
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:34 am

i feel the need to defend the honor of my man.

1) yeah, he is over protective. but its not without reason. he knows what vampires can do, and he knows what werewolves can do. he's seen it with his own eyes. and he's waited a realllllllly long time to find someone he wants to be with, like he does bella. and edward also sees her clumsiness and her magnitude for danger with james, laurant, victoria, the volturi... etc. he's absolutely terrified that something will happen and he'll lose her and be alone for all of eternity. that would warrent a little over protectiveness i think.

2) haha thats just the double standard thing there tennille. you love jacob but his flaws were just as bad as edwards there if not worse. you only see this as a flaw of edwards because you like jacob better.

3) this bothered me too. i would have had a more difficult time forgiving bella too. the only thing i can maybe think is that since he could see in jake's mind that he knew that jake would have kissed her no matter what and that it was unavoidable. and since it was unavoidable he was more forgiving? idk. just a theory.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:51 am

Hey, im not saying Edwards flaws are a bad thing, if he was perfect, he would be boring, i personally enjoyed some of the things Edward said and done to Jacob (before i got all angry, but then Jacob would say or do something back and i would be neutral again)

And i can see where you are going with the fact he can see into Jacob's mind, and perhaps knew he would do it anyway, but still, i mean, couldnt he have been a little angry that she kissed him back, i mean, im sure it hurt him, i felt sorry for him, i couldnt imagine if Troy done something like that....

And yeah, i can see your points on the over protective thing, but still, a little breathing space would be nice ocassionally, i mean, ok, maybe i am biased, i mean, i admitt i am biased, but when he got Alice to 'kidnap' Bella, that was just wrong, Jacob can protect Bella just as much as what he or his family can.

Actually, let me rephrase something, i dont dislike that Edward was messing with Jacob, thats fine, but i dislike the fact that most people dont see that happening. They only see Jacob doing all the wrong things. I think it was great that Edward was fighting for Bella, i would do if i were him, i just dont like that most people dont see it that way. well it made sense to me....lol...
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:53 am

I agree with Tennellie. There are just some things about Edward that really bother me. I hate when he does things behind Bella's back and against her will. His over-protectiveness is sometimes too out of control. As I mentioned on Twifo, i get so sick of his drama queen and anger management episodes. He's like a 40 year old nagging wife. I would post a hilarious thing I wrote about Edward on Twifo, but I don't want you guys to get mad at me cuz i love you! :flower:
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:03 am

The stuff you 3 said, just made me smile. Good thing you do see Edward's flaws, too. Wait...before you start suspecting if it's really me (Rai) talking like this, I just like would want you to know that I don't mind Edward's flaws. Hey, since I'm marrying him, it's for better or for worse, as long as we both shall live,right? I'm just sort of pissed off by some antis rant about Edward Cullen being an impossibly-perfect guy. WTH? His being a vampire alone steers him away from being perfect. A vampire is far from perfect. Wouldn't you agree?

Another argument is the fact that SM didn't develop his character as being realistic. Hale, his impefections make him more real than any of the guys I know. And I didn't for one second think or expect SM to create Edward's character as realistic. Gawsh!!! He's like the epitome of perfectness in most people's eyes (including mine, although, to me the term "pefect" would only be limited to his physcical appearance). Someone who is seen as impossibly perfect couldn't be real, right? But- as I see the term only applies to his physical appearance, Edward is still REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:28 am

Oh yeah Rai, but it is good to see flaws, i love people with flaws, lord knows i have heaps of them....lol...

And i know what you mean about anti's saying Edward is impossibly perfect, many times i have put my argument forward on some of things i see as flaws in Edward, but they dont listen at all, which is weird, they are the anti's, yet they are the one's saying he is perfect, and it bugs them, we point out flaws and they dont even listen....I dont get it...
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:24 pm

LoXcaXlove wrote:I agree with Tennellie. There are just some things about Edward that really bother me. I hate when he does things behind Bella's back and against her will. His over-protectiveness is sometimes too out of control. As I mentioned on Twifo, i get so sick of his drama queen and anger management episodes. He's like a 40 year old nagging wife. I would post a hilarious thing I wrote about Edward on Twifo, but I don't want you guys to get mad at me cuz i love you! :flower:

oh no. i saw it lola. and i was very tempted to comment. but i didnt because i heart you and it wouldnt have been nice. so i just walked away lol.
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:25 pm

LOL, I heart you too. Just steer clear of the "is bella good enough for edward" thread. sunny
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:36 am

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Oh yeah Rai, but it is good to see flaws, i love people with flaws, lord knows i have heaps of them....lol...

And i know what you mean about anti's saying Edward is impossibly perfect, many times i have put my argument forward on some of things i see as flaws in Edward, but they dont listen at all, which is weird, they are the anti's, yet they are the one's saying he is perfect, and it bugs them, we point out flaws and they dont even listen....I dont get it...

I don't really know why they insist that he is perfect. They are supposed to be the ones who'd say he is not perfect. Weird. I love Edward. He may not be perfect in all the right sense of the word, but I don't really mind. What maters is that you accept a person or vampire (n Edward's case) for whatever he is. Flaws, warts and all. If you love him, you won't dwell on the bad stuff, even if you know he has them.

Edward's good qualities outshine his bad ones, I must say. I love how he makes it a point to solve the problem & not stop until it's completely resolved. Jacob is different. Just what Stephenie had explained in the DVD, Jake tends to just doesn't dwell on it & move on. I don't like that. Even though it's good that you can move on, I'm still one who'll work out the situation until it's resolved. I don't want to leave things hanging.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:21 am

Everything you said then was spot on. Especially the part about the anti's being all about Edwards supposed perfection and us fans trying to tell them where his flaw are....that really makes no sense to me....

I agree wholeheartadly with the whole if you love someone you accept them for who they are. That is so true.

And i can totally relate to when you say Edwards good qualities out weigh the bad, it is the same with me for Jacob. I can relate to Jacob in the fact that i dont dwell on things either, just move on, be like super angry and stubborn at first, then BAM, all over it quickly. Troy is more like Edward in the fact he dont like things to go un-resolved, if we fight i get angry and then an hour later i am over it, but he still wants to talk and find out what was wrong and why we fought and stuff....So i dont hate that quality in Edward, but it bugs me dealing with it first hand when i am the opposite...

I honestly think it is the anti's who made me not like Edward, i am over that now, now i like him, just nowhere near as much as i do Jacob, but before that all anti's and i wont lie, some fans, were all, OMJ Edward has no flaws he is perfect....

It is soooo good to meet fans who can point out the flaws, but still love those flaws because you take the entire package....
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:27 am

I guess that's why I relate to Edward more. There are a lot of things about him that's also me. I don;t want things to go unresolved. I hate leaving things hanging. I also tend to take responsibility for another person's fault. Especially if I know I can handle them. I forgive easily, just like Edward. I don't hold grudges that long.

It's just weird that the antis would rub it in our faces that Edward is perfect beyond perfectness. That's just Bella describing him!!!!!!! How can they miss that fact?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:07 pm