Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+7
TheRealBella
Vampiria
poisoned_rose
magic
Jacob Wolfie Black
LiONLAMBxox
Pretty_Twisted
11 posters

Quizmania!

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Quizmania! - Page 2 Empty Re: Quizmania!

Post  magic Tue May 19, 2009 9:29 pm

Pretty_Twisted wrote:cheers cheers cheers cheers

WOOHOO...i love you Lazzy! I was dying for someone else to get a good answer, a Jake answer, and at least you dont want to hurt him like Mary... Sad
    Laughing No, I wouldn't want to hurt Jake for sure Wink I totally understand him and feel sorry for him. I would feel flattered he would have feelings for me but still my choice would be Edward What a Face
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue May 19, 2009 9:35 pm

Yeah the board game is fawesome Mary - and it was only $30, i couldnt believe we had Twilight stuff like that out here, i mean, we must be getting more in because it was so big for the first film i guess, because before when i wanted stuff i had to use Ebay. I mean, it is only a board game, and the Edward dolls and Edward shirts that are there, i will be more excited when i see Jacob stuff, but still it is Twilight.

And Mary - if you get the game, when i go over to kick your butt i will totally play with you. I love it. It is frustrating to the people i played it with last night because i can quote the entire movie. So i didnt get anything wrong. LOL. I even had dad ask to phone a friend on the question ' what did Bella tell Eric she was on the first day of school'...so dad literally used his mobile to call mine, and i was right next to him, and i told him ' Bella is the more' suffer in silence type' LOL and he got it right, and then everyone was doing the samr ghing, until it was my turn and they got angry that i got my own question right...LOL...Well i did give every single one of them an answer at one point. LOL.

And Yes, you can keep Edward, i will keep Jakey, i was glad i got the result where he imprints on me, i would have cried if i got the result Mary got. Which yeah, im glad you dont want to hurt him, because then i would have to hurt you - AGAIN!! LOL!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue May 19, 2009 9:38 pm

hahahhahaa its a plan! when you come to kill me when we go to "have fun" with walmart we can run in there and buy the game first XD.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue May 19, 2009 9:43 pm

Hahahaha sounds like a plan stan. So before Wal Mart gets whats coming to them, and after i beat you down, we go in, and get what we need before the big bang hits! LMAO!!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue May 19, 2009 9:51 pm

hahahaha woooo! and then ill show you around that boringness that is indiana XD. we could figure out where leah lives and be super ninja creepy. hahahahahaaa that might actually be hilarious!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue May 19, 2009 9:55 pm

Hahahaha yeah, lets do that, i mean, i am sure if i can find you, we can find Leah together! LMAO! I mean, Leah is lucky she isnt going to recieve a beat down, she will just get straight to the fun part. LOL. We should just find all of the Cullenates who live in America, and then make sure i can sneak you all on the plane, in my luggage or something when i fly to Latvia to beat down Lazzy! LMAO!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Tue May 19, 2009 9:58 pm

That's weird, but I like the thought of us all meeting up even if Ten has to beat me up Laughing
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue May 19, 2009 10:03 pm

The beating wont last long, and after that it will all be about fun fun fun! So it is all good.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue May 19, 2009 10:08 pm

hahahaa lazzy i agree!! XD you can come beat me up tenten! well.... leah will be easy to find, and rai rai wont be too bad... lola lives in texas though... thats kinda far. and i dont know where anyone else lives lol. but we can do it XD. hahaha and yes! well all squeeze into your suitcase! it might be a little over weight but im good with it lol!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue May 19, 2009 10:13 pm

I will just pay the extra for having heavier luggage then the standard allows, i am allowed 20kg per suitcase or it costs money, but i will pay it, i dont care! LOL!

See my werewolfness can lead to good things like meeting the Cullenates! LOL! I am sure we will work it out, i mean, i know how to find you, then together will be able to find Leah surely, Rai shouldnt be to hard, LOL, and Lola, well we will just have to ask her to meet us somewhere! LOL! I dont want to travel to far only to travel back to find Lazzy and Ally and all the other inter continent peeps! LOL!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue May 19, 2009 10:16 pm

my state and rai rai's state are neighbors, but in the opposite direction from lola!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue May 19, 2009 10:21 pm

Well Lola, if you are creeping about somewhere - U WILL HAVE TO MEET US HALF WAY! lol, and then we can go everywhere else, hope you guys dont mind a long donkey-butt flight in the luggage compartment though, while i fly first class in a seat! LMAO!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Tue May 19, 2009 10:23 pm

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Well Lola, if you are creeping about somewhere - U WILL HAVE TO MEET US HALF WAY! lol, and then we can go everywhere else, hope you guys dont mind a long donkey-butt flight in the luggage compartment though, while i fly first class in a seat! LMAO!
    I can already picture that Laughing

I agree to fly to meet up with Ally and to be beaten up by ten to mee you guys lol
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue May 19, 2009 10:28 pm

hahaha thats okay. itll just be cullenate cuddletime! wooo! we can bring a laptop or a portable dvd player and watch twilight lol. and high school musical THREE (only okay one lol XD) for lola.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue May 19, 2009 10:29 pm

Hahahaha i can picture all of you in the luggage while i am up on the plane watching Taylor in Sharkboy and Lavagirl, followed by Twilight, and then reading New Moon, while have a delicious first class feed and a glass of vodka and orange. LOL! and you are all in the luggage just eating saltine crackers i had in the bags for you and drinking warm soda's! LMAO!

Oh well, i am the one paying to fly to Mair and then get everyone else. And i aint rich enough to afford seats for all, so the rest are in the luggage! LMAO! Unless you all want to buy your own seat, then you can enjoy a long donkey-butt flight with me and my Taylorness. lol
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue May 19, 2009 10:31 pm

hahahaha well we'll have to be sure to bring entertaining stuff with us lol. it might be kinda fun lol!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Tue May 19, 2009 10:32 pm

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Hahahaha i can picture all of you in the luggage while i am up on the plane watching Taylor in Sharkboy and Lavagirl, followed by Twilight, and then reading New Moon, while have a delicious first class feed and a glass of vodka and orange. LOL! and you are all in the luggage just eating saltine crackers i had in the bags for you and drinking warm soda's! LMAO!

Oh well, i am the one paying to fly to Mair and then get everyone else. And i aint rich enough to afford seats for all, so the rest are in the luggage! LMAO! Unless you all want to buy your own seat, then you can enjoy a long donkey-butt flight with me and my Taylorness. lol
    pls, be reasonable! Give them at least few pretzels Laughing
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue May 19, 2009 10:36 pm

LOL! Ok fair enough, i will leave a bag of pretzels down there, some warm soda, my laptop and PSP so you can watch DVD's, Lola will have to watch HSM on the PSP as they have special disks, and i dont have Twilight for the PSP, but my niece has HSM for the PSP, so i will take them and leave the for Lola, and you can use my laptop for Twilight, but you will need to bring a copy of Twilight with you, as i will need my own for my portable DVD player on the flight when there is a boring film on. And you can have all the Twilight books as well, just not New Moon, i need that since it is a long flight, and you can use anything else in my suitcase aswell! LMAO! Sound reasobable now?

Imagine me in first class watching Sharkboy with my 3D goggles on surrounded by business men! LMAO!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Tue May 19, 2009 10:39 pm

That's fair enough! Now I even consider to flight to USA just to be with them in luggage area to watch Twilight together jump Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue May 19, 2009 10:45 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yeah as long as they dont hear you guys it should all be good, and just make sure when someone checks that you hide in the suit case and turn everything off, because if we all end up in prison who will bail us out? LMAO!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Tue May 19, 2009 10:48 pm

I guess there would be just me and Ally left for do the work then lol
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue May 19, 2009 10:51 pm

Well Laz, if you fly to the states just to be in the Twilight Luggage party then it is all up to Ally! LMAO!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue May 19, 2009 11:01 pm

hahahahahahaa that would seriously be SOOO much fun lol XD. and lazzy you should TOTALLY fly to go in the luggage area party with us. and if someone comes down to check you can make scary noises and talk in whatever language you speak and theyll freak out and think that the plane is haunted by a scary latvian ghost! and theyll stay away!!! woooo! PERFECT plan!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue May 19, 2009 11:11 pm

Hahahaha yeah let them think the plane is haunted, i would love to see whoever went to check the luggage come back up all freaked, i would have a hard time not laughing though! LMAO!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue May 19, 2009 11:21 pm

ahahahhaa you probably should take a picture when they run by you screaming XDDD. lmao!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:02 am