Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+7
TheRealBella
Vampiria
poisoned_rose
magic
Jacob Wolfie Black
LiONLAMBxox
Pretty_Twisted
11 posters

Quizmania!

poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Quizmania! - Page 10 Empty Re: Quizmania!

Post  poisoned_rose Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:17 pm

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Hahaha yeah, that was hilarious! I found a way dirty one as well, but it wasnt forum appropriate, or FB appropriate, dad would so totally kill me if he seen it! I mean, he lets me do stuff, but this one dirty twilight survey was just...hahaha yeah!

Hey, and Ally, i didnt know you had alot of patience...Hahaha, you would probably need to play mediator between me and *counts on fingers* too many people if we somehow ended up meeting! LOL! Cuz as you know, me and patience, nope, not even available in the same sentence! Like someone just needs to look at me wrong and i will snap! LOL!

And dude, some of those answers were so funny! LOL! But i just need to be clear, surely you werent talking about me and having crazy naked sex with Rob were you...Because OMJ! nooo. Troy was laughing the entire way through that, and he was like - Tennille you and Rob are both ummm, different, and both very open about sex and just stuff other people dont talk about and if you two got drunk i can totally see you two having crazy naked sex....

Somehow that convo turned into what we would want to come back as once we die...and Troy wants to be a women so he can touch himself and feel the difference between when he does it as dude and if he were a chick...but me, i told him, and he is still laughing about it, that i want to come back as Taylor's Bathrobe, quite possibly his towel...maybe his boxer shorts!

Oh and Ally - Question Number 2...LOL...U are right, it is hard to put my enthusiasim into my answer for that one...oh and i totally love that you put me n Jake as imprinting...Even though Troy must have a death wish, he keeps telling me the best thing for everyone, and especially me apparently, would be if Paul imprinted on me, because according to him we would be able to keep each other calm and grounded therefor saving everyone else...LMAO! He is so dead! Jake is my imprinter, i can totally feel it! LOL!

Ok firstly, you have to send me this quiz!!! Just for laughs sake, like PM it to me or something Very Happy

Secondly, yeah patience is my thing so to speak. I never get angry at people, and I'm good at calming down situations. And yes I know you and patience do NOT get on very well Razz I'm mroe than happy to play mediator any time you wish Smile

Thirdly...ummm, I plead the fifth on that!! Razz But I agree with Troy *runs*

His boxers??? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Only you would think of something that perverted and yet that crazy!

Hmmm interesting theory. I can kinda see where Troy's coming from with that one, but I fear fire and fire might just lead to more destruction lol.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:55 am

Hahah dude, i will totally PM the quiz to you, i just need to go and find it again, actually, i think i might have saved it on here, im not sure though!

Ok, and you better just keep running. I dont know what plead the fifth means by the way? What does it mean? LOL! Like i have never actually heard anyone say that before! LOL!

Oh and the boxer shorts...HELL YEAH! I mean, come on, you cant tell me i am the only person you know who would want to come back as Taylor's, or some dude's, boxers! LOL!
    ediedo
    ediedo
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 1626
    Registration date : 2009-06-11

Post  ediedo Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:02 am

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Dumb Spot Twilight Quiz

Just a spot for when we are bored, now i found this one and am doing it now, so dont forget if you find a quiz and post it everyone needs to put their answers here as well...

Here is my result for that one...

I will be on the lookout for more, and worst thing is with these, i always answer truthfully, so i always get scared on who i will get, but the description in this answer is soooooo me -

Jacob Black
    You are Jacob Black. Your bright personality and cheerful smile could bring anyone out of a bad mood, but you have a temper that you have to try very hard to control. You love being around others, but you value your privacy. You are stubborn and will do anything in your power to help someone once you decide it's the right thing to do.

I'm Jacob too Very Happy
    ediedo
    ediedo

Post  ediedo Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:08 am

[quote="Pretty_Twisted"]

Ok here is another one to kill the boredom

All The Tests Twilight Quiz.

quote]

here my result

For 27 % you are: You are very much like Carlisle. You are kind and considerate. yah...
    42.40 % of 24874 Quiz participants had this profile!

You could also get this result:
    For 27 % you are: You and Esme are very similar. You are motherly and compassionate.

Or even this one:
    For 18 % you are: You are most like Alice. You are a happy, lively individual. You are married to Jasper(to state the obvious).

Or even this one:
    For 18 % you are: You are Jasper-like. You are very deep. That is all I can say. You should try meditation to hone your skills.

Or even this one:
    For 9 % you are: My sympathies to you, my friend. I regret to inform you that you were chosen by Jacob. I will not even describe him...the picture says it all
    ediedo
    ediedo

Post  ediedo Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:23 am

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Team Jacob or Team Edward quiz

Just found this after i did a different one, who knows, maybe some of us are on the wrong team and didnt even realise it...

here is my result...

TEAM EDWARD!

Congrats, you're on Team Edward! You're all for the brains of Edward, though the whole hotness and the super strength don't exactly bother you, ha ha. You're a lot like Edward, making you perfect for the team that will go to the top! Edward all the way!
    ediedo
    ediedo

Post  ediedo Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:28 am

Jacob Wolfie Black wrote:Dumb Spot Quiz: Jasper Hale—You are Jasper Hale. You are very charismatic and have an uncanny ability to put others at ease. You are also a dependable leader and intuitive friend. You have a hard time ignoring temptation, as you are not naturally inclined to repress the way you feel.

All The Tests #1: My sympathies to you, my friend. I regret to inform you that you were chosen by Jacob. I will not even describe him...the picture says it all

All The Tests #2: You're Bella. You're awesome, smart(sometimes), and clumsy. Thankfully you have your friends and boyfriend to watch over you. You are also stubborn.

All The Tests #3: Bella! You are sweet and sensitive, but really clumsy. You are self-less and deep. I'm most like you!

All The Tests #4: You're Edward! You are very talented and passionate.(Again, ignore my spelling)

Team J vs Team E: Congrats, you're on Team Jacob! Jacob is the guy for you, what with his muscles, cute attitude, and fun-loving nature. Jacob is definitely the more appealing team with the more appealing guy... Smile Go Jacob!

here is my results

All The Tests #2: For 50 % you are: Hey! You're most like Bella Swan! You can be clumsy sometimes, but you're very likable.

All The Tests #3: Bella! You are sweet and sensitive, but really clumsy. You are self-less and deep. I'm most like you!
    GO YOU!Smile

You could also get this result:
    For 20 % you are: Jacob! You have a great sense of humour and though you're a little rough around the edges you're still really sweet and sensitive!

WEREWOLVES RULE!Smile

Or even this one:
    For 20 % you are: Alice! You're shopaholic. You have a bubbly personality and love to shop!

YOU ROCK!

Or even this one:
    For 20 % you are: Edward! Such a deep person. You are complex and lovable.

All The Tests #4: You're Edward! You are very talented and passionate.
    ediedo
    ediedo

Post  ediedo Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:33 am

Pretty_Twisted wrote:My zero on that quiz was Alice! LOL! We are soooo not getting any of the same answers here Mary! LMAO!

Ok here is another, and please people, feel free to post any quizzes, i am seriously bored right now waiting for dad to get here! LOL!

Who is your Twilight guy?

And my result is......

Jacob Black. Ah, so you're a WEREWOLF lover, eh? Well, then, congrats

my result:

You got Edward. You will be cherished and cared for to every meaning of the words.
    ediedo
    ediedo

Post  ediedo Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:37 am

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Are you right for Edward Cullen

my result:

YOUR PERFECT FOR EDWARD CULLEN!!!!

you and edward should totally be together. to bad edward is taken *sigh* oh well you'll find your edward somday!
    ediedo
    ediedo

Post  ediedo Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:46 am

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Hahahaha Mary - our answers are always so opposite...

Well i did an Edward quiz for yall, now you need to take this one, and answer truthfully -

Could Jacob imprint on me

And my result!

It's love at first sight

Watching movies all day at Jake's house was ever so enjoyable. Even though Jake was so much bigger than the couch, there was room enough for me to get cozy with my space heater. While the credits of the last movie was rolling, I looked up in Jacob's direction only to find him staring longingly at me. "What is it Jake?" I asked him trying to hold back a smile. He didn't answer, but he gently brushed away the hairs that were caught in the lashes of my eyes. I was able to see him a lot better. He suddenly opened his mouth to speak. His voice was soft and certain. "TENNILLE , you do love me right?" I don't know why he would even ask something like that, but I answered him anyway. "Yes Jacob. I do love you and you know that." I pressed my cheek against his warm, bare chest and then kissed it. "TENNILLE, I want you to know that I will always love you- wow I sound like Whitney Houston." I giggled a little. Hopefully he wasn't trying to tell me anything about crack. I snuggled closer to him as he continued. "I need you to know that. And I'm not going anywhere after I do this..." I waited for him to kiss me, but that obviously wasn't what he was talking about. "Until you do what, Jake?" I stared at him, confused. "Imprint" he said. He had told me once before about imprinting and I suddenly felt honored that someone as special as Jacob would imprint...on me. "Jake-" I choked out, tears now starting to seep through the corners of my eyes. He caught each one of them and whispered to me. "Don't cry TENNILLE. I want to see you smiling right now." I did smile. "I'm crying tears of joy. I'm amazed that you would vow to love someone like me." He tilted my chin towards his. " TENNILLE, you know I don't believe in 'tears of joy'. Tears only mean sadness. And I'm the one that's lucky, because I could never find anyone like you on this earth." He took both of his hands and placed my face between them. "Let me show you what my version of joy is..." He began pressing his tender lips to mine and moved down to the nape of my neck. I shifted my body so that now I was underneath hi massive body. We continued to kiss and all that I could think about was how lucky we both were, that we found each other. Although, I'm sure I was the more lucky one. We spent the night making love on the couch. It was the most amazing that has ever happened to me, but Jacob continued to tell me that he was the lucky one. We spent hundreds of years together after that night, we are still together now. With the unfortunate addition that we had to ask Bella to turn me into a vampire so i could stay with my Jacob forever. But it was worth it. He loved me and i loved him. The Vampire and the Werewolf, happily ever after.

^^ WOOHOOW i love the little thing the quiz result had, and how it has my name...FAWESOME ^^

my result:

It's love at first sight- even though he's already seen you. ;3

Watching movies all day at Jake's house was ever so enjoyable. Even though Jake was so much bigger than the couch, there was room enough for me to get cozy with my space heater. While the credits of the last movie was rolling, I looked up in Jacob's direction only to find him staring longingly at me. "What is it Jake?" I asked him trying to hold back a smile. He didn't answer, but he gently brushed away the hairs that were caught in the lashes of my eyes. I was able to see him a lot better. He suddenly opened his mouth to speak. His voice was soft and certain. "EDO, you do love me right?" I don't know why he would even ask something like that, but I answered him anyway. "Yes Jacob. I do love you and you know that." I pressed my cheek against his warm, bare chest and then kissed it. "EDO, I want you to know that I will always love you- wow I sound like Whitney Houston." I giggled a little. Hopefully he wasn't trying to tell me anything about crack. I snuggled closer to him as he continued. "I need you to know that. And I'm not going anywhere after I do this..." I waited for his to kiss me, but that obviously wasn't what he was talking about. "Until you do what, Jake?" I stared at him, confused. "Imprint" he said. He had told me once before about imprinting and I suddenly felt honored that someone as special as Jacob would imprint...on me. "Jake-" I choked out, tears now starting to seep through the corners of my eyes. He caught each one of them and whispered to me. "Don't cry EDO. I want to see you smiling right now." I did smile. "I'm crying tears of joy. I'm amazed that you would vow to love someone like me." He tilted my chin towards his. "EDO, you know I don't believe in 'tears of joy'. Tears only mean sadness. And I'm the one that's lucky, because I could never find anyone like you on this earth." He took both of his hands and placed my face between them. "Let me show you what my version of joy is..." He began pressing his tender lips to mine and moved down to the nape of my neck. I shifted my body so that now I was underneath hi massive body. We continued to kiss and all that I could think about was how lucky we both were, that we found each other. Although, I'm sure I was the more lucky one...
    ediedo
    ediedo

Post  ediedo Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:00 am

Pretty_Twisted wrote:This is one of the point system one's, i like these better, it is to determine which character you are most like -

Best Twilight Personality Quiz

And my result -

Your Result: Jacob Black

You are most like Jake. Jake is friendly and sarcastic, but has trouble with his temper. Perhaps you have dealt with things out of your control, and that has made you more cynical to the world. But you want to be the best you can and are always striving to better yourself. You are fiercley loyal and very protective as well, making you an excellent and fun friend to have.

Jasper Hale

Emmett Cullen

Rosalie Hale

Bella Swan

Edward Cullen

Alice Cullen

Jessica Stanley

Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

my result:
    Your Result: Jacob Black

You are most like Jake. Jake is friendly and sarcastic, but has trouble with his temper. Perhaps you have dealt with things out of your control, and that has made you more cynical to the world. But you want to be the best you can and are always striving to better yourself. You are fiercley loyal and very protective as well, making you an excellent and fun friend to have.

Emmett Cullen

Jasper Hale

Edward Cullen

Bella Swan

Alice Cullen

Rosalie Hale

Jessica Stanley

Quiz Created on GoToQuiz
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  poisoned_rose Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:58 pm

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Hahah dude, i will totally PM the quiz to you, i just need to go and find it again, actually, i think i might have saved it on here, im not sure though!

Ok, and you better just keep running. I dont know what plead the fifth means by the way? What does it mean? LOL! Like i have never actually heard anyone say that before! LOL!

Oh and the boxer shorts...HELL YEAH! I mean, come on, you cant tell me i am the only person you know who would want to come back as Taylor's, or some dude's, boxers! LOL!

You've never heard of pleading the fifth? Man I must watch way too much American crime drama!! The fifth amendment allows people at trials to refuse to answer a question if the answer ids going to incriminate them. Its become popular usage to basically mean I'm gonna shut up now or I'm gonna get in trouble!!! In your case, I'll get beaten up!!
    carlisles_mistress

Number of posts : 838
    Job/hobbies : licking the lint between my billy-boo's toes.
    Registration date : 2009-06-15

Post  carlisles_mistress Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:33 am

"Emmett Cullen
    You are Emmett Cullen, the big, scary teddy bear, the protector of your family. Your strength and size are unmatched, and despite your booming laugh, boyish charm and easygoing nature you are an intimidating presence"

interesting Shocked
    carlisles_mistress

Post  carlisles_mistress Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:14 am

are you right for edward cullen?
    YOUR PERFECT FOR EDWARD CULLEN!!!!

you and edward should totally be together. to bad edward is taken *sigh* oh well you'll find your edward somday!

Quizmania! - Page 10 Full_424074258

BooYahh
    carlisles_mistress

Post  carlisles_mistress Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:25 am

Which Vampire from Twilight are you most like?
    Your Result: Carlisle Cullen
    You are serious and smart. People look up to you, and you enjoy helping out others. You are highly respected, and you don't take advantage of that. You are also gentle and quick-thinking.
    Result Breakdown:
    80% Carlisle Cullen
    57% Edward Cullen
    56% Alice Cullen
    43% Emmett Cullen
    37% Rosalie Cullen
    Quiz Created on GoTo Quiz

This is what ive been waiting for

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:37 am