Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+7
TheRealBella
Vampiria
poisoned_rose
magic
Jacob Wolfie Black
LiONLAMBxox
Pretty_Twisted
11 posters

Quizmania!

Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Quizmania! Empty Quizmania!

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon May 18, 2009 11:32 pm

Dumb Spot Twilight Quiz

Just a spot for when we are bored, now i found this one and am doing it now, so dont forget if you find a quiz and post it everyone needs to put their answers here as well...

Here is my result for that one...

I will be on the lookout for more, and worst thing is with these, i always answer truthfully, so i always get scared on who i will get, but the description in this answer is soooooo me -

Jacob Black
    You are Jacob Black. Your bright personality and cheerful smile could bring anyone out of a bad mood, but you have a temper that you have to try very hard to control. You love being around others, but you value your privacy. You are stubborn and will do anything in your power to help someone once you decide it's the right thing to do.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Quizmania! Empty Re: Quizmania!

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon May 18, 2009 11:38 pm

Bella Swan

You are Bella Swan, the apple of Edward's eye. You are very private, clumsy, sweet, and funny. You have a wonderful ability to accept people (or mythical creatures) for what they are. You have an amazing capacity to love, even though you can be too hard on yourself.

^^^ thats me lol! i ALWAYS get bella! well and an occasional alice lol! thats okay! it means i get edward!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon May 18, 2009 11:49 pm

Hahaha i normally get either Jacob or Emmett!

Ok here is another one to kill the boredom

All The Tests Twilight Quiz.

Now i couldnt copy and paste my answers, but here is the percentage of the people i got -

89% of your personality means - My sympathies to you, my friend. I regret to inform you that you were chosen by Jacob. I will not even describe him...the picture says it all

^^ I hate the way the person wrote that answer, because there is nothing wrong with Jake at all. And the rest of my percent was Jasper and it says - You are very deep. That is all I can say. You should try meditation to hone your skills.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon May 18, 2009 11:54 pm

Team Jacob or Team Edward quiz

Just found this after i did a different one, who knows, maybe some of us are on the wrong team and didnt even realise it...

Here is my result...

TEAM JACOB!

Congrats, you're on Team Jacob! Jacob is the guy for you, what with his muscles, cute attitude, and fun-loving nature. Jacob is definitely the more appealing team with the more appealing guy... Smile Go Jacob!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue May 19, 2009 12:01 am

For 68 % you are: You are most like Alice. You are a happy, lively individual. You are married to Jasper(to state the obvious).

hahaha^^ like i said either alice or bella!

my next one was carlisle. then at the bottom it was 0% jacob lol!
    Jacob Wolfie Black
    Jacob Wolfie Black
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 53
    Job/hobbies : Looking out for all the wolves and humans of the world.
    Registration date : 2009-05-05

Post  Jacob Wolfie Black Tue May 19, 2009 12:10 am

Dumb Spot Quiz: Jasper Hale—You are Jasper Hale. You are very charismatic and have an uncanny ability to put others at ease. You are also a dependable leader and intuitive friend. You have a hard time ignoring temptation, as you are not naturally inclined to repress the way you feel.

All The Tests #1: My sympathies to you, my friend. I regret to inform you that you were chosen by Jacob. I will not even describe him...the picture says it all

All The Tests #2: You're Bella. You're awesome, smart(sometimes), and clumsy. Thankfully you have your friends and boyfriend to watch over you. You are also stubborn.

All The Tests #3: Bella! You are sweet and sensitive, but really clumsy. You are self-less and deep. I'm most like you!

All The Tests #4: You're Edward! You are very talented and passionate.(Again, ignore my spelling)

Team J vs Team E: Congrats, you're on Team Jacob! Jacob is the guy for you, what with his muscles, cute attitude, and fun-loving nature. Jacob is definitely the more appealing team with the more appealing guy... Smile Go Jacob!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue May 19, 2009 12:12 am

My zero on that quiz was Alice! LOL! We are soooo not getting any of the same answers here Mary! LMAO!

Ok here is another, and please people, feel free to post any quizzes, i am seriously bored right now waiting for dad to get here! LOL!

Who is your Twilight guy?

And my result is......

Jacob Black. Ah, so you're a WEREWOLF lover, eh? Well, then, congrats
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue May 19, 2009 12:13 am

TEAM EDWARD!

Quizmania! 1216058064_3646_full
    Congrats, you're on Team Edward! You're all for the brains of Edward, though the whole hotness and the super strength don't exactly bother you, ha ha. You're a lot like Edward, making you perfect for the team that will go to the top! Edward all the way!

wooo!^^^
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue May 19, 2009 12:18 am

OK another -

Which guy is REALLY the one for you?

And my result -

Which Twilight guy suits you
    Your Result: Jacob Black

Jacob is fun, strong, sensitive and caring. If you're cold at night, snuggle up to him and yall could make your own sauna! Yall have got a lot in common! He is definetly the Twilight guy that was made for you!

^^ WOO HOO ^^ I had an almost full bar of Jacob, there was a tiny bit of red bar for Emmett as well, but Jasper and Edward's bars were empty! LOL!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue May 19, 2009 12:23 am

Are you right for Edward Cullen

^^ this came up and i had to take it and post it here, and here is my result -

LOL! LOL! LOL!

are you right for edward cullen?

My Results:

Quizmania! Full_614402547
    UR JUST ANOTHER GIRL.... sorry, you and edward aren't a perfect match. maybe you could try jacob?
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue May 19, 2009 12:26 am

Which Twilight guy suits you Your Result: Edward Cullen

Edward is, muscalur, protective, sensitive and totally hot! He'll take you on fun dates, but don't push him to far, he just might have to take you hostage! Smile but who said that's a bad thing? This is the Twilight guy that is made for you

^^ WOOOO!!! it was almost all red. and then i had a tiny bit of both jasper and emmett also. but no jake! wooooooooooo!!!!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue May 19, 2009 12:34 am

Hahahaha Mary - our answers are always so opposite...

Well i did an Edward quiz for yall, now you need to take this one, and answer truthfully -

Could Jacob imprint on me

And my result!

It's love at first sight

Watching movies all day at Jake's house was ever so enjoyable. Even though Jake was so much bigger than the couch, there was room enough for me to get cozy with my space heater. While the credits of the last movie was rolling, I looked up in Jacob's direction only to find him staring longingly at me. "What is it Jake?" I asked him trying to hold back a smile. He didn't answer, but he gently brushed away the hairs that were caught in the lashes of my eyes. I was able to see him a lot better. He suddenly opened his mouth to speak. His voice was soft and certain. "TENNILLE , you do love me right?" I don't know why he would even ask something like that, but I answered him anyway. "Yes Jacob. I do love you and you know that." I pressed my cheek against his warm, bare chest and then kissed it. "TENNILLE, I want you to know that I will always love you- wow I sound like Whitney Houston." I giggled a little. Hopefully he wasn't trying to tell me anything about crack. I snuggled closer to him as he continued. "I need you to know that. And I'm not going anywhere after I do this..." I waited for him to kiss me, but that obviously wasn't what he was talking about. "Until you do what, Jake?" I stared at him, confused. "Imprint" he said. He had told me once before about imprinting and I suddenly felt honored that someone as special as Jacob would imprint...on me. "Jake-" I choked out, tears now starting to seep through the corners of my eyes. He caught each one of them and whispered to me. "Don't cry TENNILLE. I want to see you smiling right now." I did smile. "I'm crying tears of joy. I'm amazed that you would vow to love someone like me." He tilted my chin towards his. " TENNILLE, you know I don't believe in 'tears of joy'. Tears only mean sadness. And I'm the one that's lucky, because I could never find anyone like you on this earth." He took both of his hands and placed my face between them. "Let me show you what my version of joy is..." He began pressing his tender lips to mine and moved down to the nape of my neck. I shifted my body so that now I was underneath hi massive body. We continued to kiss and all that I could think about was how lucky we both were, that we found each other. Although, I'm sure I was the more lucky one. We spent the night making love on the couch. It was the most amazing that has ever happened to me, but Jacob continued to tell me that he was the lucky one. We spent hundreds of years together after that night, we are still together now. With the unfortunate addition that we had to ask Bella to turn me into a vampire so i could stay with my Jacob forever. But it was worth it. He loved me and i loved him. The Vampire and the Werewolf, happily ever after.

^^ WOOHOOW i love the little thing the quiz result had, and how it has my name...FAWESOME ^^
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue May 19, 2009 12:41 am

hahaha alright

my edward result-

YOUR PERFECT FOR EDWARD CULLEN!!!!
    you and edward should totally be together. to bad edward is taken *sigh* oh well you'll find your edward somday!
    Quizmania! Full_424074258

jake result-

He feels that you're only here to inflict pain on him...

Quizmania! 1241134693_5627_full
    Go away!

XDDDD.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue May 19, 2009 12:44 am

Shocked How dare you get that answer! U better not want to inflict pain on Jacob! I will have to hurt you for hurting him...

I need more, but my computer is being a pain, im so bored, and they are amusing me! LOL!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue May 19, 2009 1:03 am

This is one of the point system one's, i like these better, it is to determine which character you are most like -

Best Twilight Personality Quiz

And my result -

Your Result: Jacob Black

You are most like Jake. Jake is friendly and sarcastic, but has trouble with his temper. Perhaps you have dealt with things out of your control, and that has made you more cynical to the world. But you want to be the best you can and are always striving to better yourself. You are fiercley loyal and very protective as well, making you an excellent and fun friend to have.

Jasper Hale

Emmett Cullen

Rosalie Hale

Bella Swan

Edward Cullen

Alice Cullen

Jessica Stanley

Quiz Created on GoToQuiz
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue May 19, 2009 1:23 am

Your Result: Bella Swan

You are most like Bella. You are self-deprecating at times, but try to be brave. You have an overwhelming ability to love and are very brave, although you don't think so. You are also smart, passionate, and serious. You hate to let people down. Congrats!

Edward Cullen

Jacob Black

Jasper Hale

Alice Cullen

Jessica Stanley

Emmett Cullen

Rosalie Hale

" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.gotoquiz.com/best_twilight_personality_quiz">Best Twilight Personality Quiz
    http://www.gotoquiz.com/">Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

hahaha wow this time im pretty jacob-y
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue May 19, 2009 2:51 am

Well there is nothing wrong with being Jacob-y at all! I think that is a good thing.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Tue May 19, 2009 9:25 am

What Twilight Book Character Am I?
    Jasper Hale

You are Jasper Hale. You are very charismatic and have an uncanny ability to put others at ease. You are also a dependable leader and intuitive friend. You have a hard time ignoring temptation, as you are not naturally inclined to repress the way you feel.

^^ what's? that's not true Laughing
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Tue May 19, 2009 9:30 am

For 55 % you are: You are very much like Carlisle. You are kind and considerate. yah...

You could also get this result:
    For 18 % you are: You are Jasper-like. You are very deep. That is all I can say. You should try meditation to hone your skills.

Or even this one:
    For 9 % you are: My sympathies to you, my friend. I regret to inform you that you were chosen by Jacob. I will not even describe him...the picture says it all

Or even this one:
    For 9 % you are: You and Esme are very similar. You are motherly and compassionate.

Or even this one:
    For 9 % you are: You are most like Alice. You are a happy, lively individual. You are married to Jasper(to state the obvious).

^^^^ look how they mentioned Jacob. It gave sympathies to me Laughing
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Tue May 19, 2009 9:36 am

TEAM EDWARD!
    result image

Congrats, you're on Team Edward! You're all for the brains of Edward, though the whole hotness and the super strength don't exactly bother you, ha ha. You're a lot like Edward, making you perfect for the team that will go to the top! Edward all the way!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue May 19, 2009 7:13 pm

It gave me sympathty as well, and i was like Surprised WHAT?! I am more then honured to be just like Jacob, or 89% like Jacob anyway according to quiz. LOL.

But man, my answers are never the same as anyone's. LOL. I just want one Team Edward person to end up getting Team Jacob because then i will like, i dont know, have a freaking party or something.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Tue May 19, 2009 9:12 pm

Ten, weak chances :tease:

Ok, I am continuing with quizzes Very Happy

Which Twilight Guy is Right for You?
    You got Edward. You will be cherished and cared for to every meaning of the words.

^^ Of course my Edward baby cheers

YOUR PERFECT FOR EDWARD CULLEN!!!!
    you and edward should totally be together. to bad edward is taken *sigh* oh well you'll find your edward somday!

^^ Bella is just warming up before me Whistle Laughing

Ok, just cause I love Teb :p

Would Jacob Black imprint on YOU?

It's love at first sight- even though he's already seen you. ;3
    Watching movies all day at Jake's house was ever so enjoyable. Even though Jake was so much bigger than the couch, there was room enough for me to get cozy with my space heater. While the credits of the last movie was rolling, I looked up in Jacob's direction only to find him staring longingly at me. "What is it Jake?" I asked him trying to hold back a smile. He didn't answer, but he gently brushed away the hairs that were caught in the lashes of my eyes. I was able to see him a lot better. He suddenly opened his mouth to speak. His voice was soft and certain. "_______, you do love me right?" I don't know why he would even ask something like that, but I answered him anyway. "Yes Jacob. I do love you and you know that." I pressed my cheek against his warm, bare chest and then kissed it. "_______, I want you to know that I will always love you- wow I sound like Whitney Houston." I giggled a little. Hopefully he wasn't trying to tell me anything about crack. I snuggled closer to him as he continued. "I need you to know that. And I'm not going anywhere after I do this..." I waited for his to kiss me, but that obviously wasn't what he was talking about. "Until you do what, Jake?" I stared at him, confused. "Imprint" he said. He had told me once before about imprinting and I suddenly felt honored that someone as special as Jacob would imprint...on me. "Jake-" I choked out, tears now starting to seep through the corners of my eyes. He caught each one of them and whispered to me. "Don't cry ______. I want to see you smiling right now." I did smile. "I'm crying tears of joy. I'm amazed that you would vow to love someone like me." He tilted my chin towards his. "_____, you know I don't believe in 'tears of joy'. Tears only mean sadness. And I'm the one that's lucky, because I could never find anyone like you on this earth." He took both of his hands and placed my face between them. "Let me show you what my version of joy is..." He began pressing his tender lips to mine and moved down to the nape of my neck. I shifted my body so that now I was underneath hi massive body. We continued to kiss and all that I could think about was how lucky we both were, that we found each other. Although, I'm sure I was the more lucky one...

^^ well I am soooooo beautiful that everyone would impront on me Laughing Laughing Laughing In truth I find Jacob hot but I still go with Edward. Sorry, Jake What a Face
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue May 19, 2009 9:17 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

WOOHOO...i love you Lazzy! I was dying for someone else to get a good answer, a Jake answer, and at least you dont want to hurt him like Mary... Sad

Oh and hey, in my boredom yesterday when i was posting all these quizzes, i ended up going to BIG W afterward and found....THE TWILIGHT BOARD GAME! It is sooooo cool, Troy is angry because he cant win, and so is my dad and step mum and 2 brothers, after i brought it we all got together and played it. I love it. But i dont understand how on some of the cards we need to close our eyes and remember how many windows are in the room or which player has the most scene cards...LOL...I sucked at the human challenges like that. but i always got the vampire challenges right (which are basically questions based on the film)....I recomend it to everyone because it is alot of fun! LMAO!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue May 19, 2009 9:19 pm

i want to buy it! hopefully someone will play it with me though =X! im sure id do good XD. i can pretty much quote the whole damn movie!

and tennnten! i wouldnt hurt jacob! i would respectfully tell him that i have a better option XD.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Tue May 19, 2009 9:27 pm

Your Result: Bella Swan

You are most like Bella. You are self-deprecating at times, but try to be brave. You have an overwhelming ability to love and are very brave, although you don't think so. You are also smart, passionate, and serious. You hate to let people down. Congrats!

Edward Cullen

Alice Cullen

Jasper Hale

Jacob Black

Rosalie Hale

Emmett Cullen

Jessica Stanley

Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content