Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+7
TheRealBella
Vampiria
poisoned_rose
magic
Jacob Wolfie Black
LiONLAMBxox
Pretty_Twisted
11 posters

Quizmania!

Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Quizmania! - Page 5 Empty Re: Quizmania!

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue May 26, 2009 9:02 pm

Hahahaha sweeeeet! I can take care of Soph first and then get my Rabbit back from my Aunts, as i will not be driving an American car, you guys are all on the wrong side and stuff, LOL, so then i can get her to tell me where you are, and 5 hours isnt that long really...LMAO!! Sweeet i can get two of you back in the matter of a couple of days!

LMAO!! U shouldnt have told me that! LMAO!!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue May 26, 2009 9:14 pm

hahahahahaa i think the beating might be worth it rofl!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  TheRealBella Tue May 26, 2009 10:48 pm

Haha, Ten, I'll be waiting for you with my dearest family of vampires. Very Happy But I think my dogs might end up killing Jacob before Edward does... They're vicious! And Jacob's not exactly the toughest person in the world... Jk.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 27, 2009 6:14 am

hahahaha and I'll just watch Ten clear house Very Happy Coz you loooooooove me too much TenTen, riiiight???
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 27, 2009 8:44 am

Hahahaha Soph - We dont want to have to hurt your dogs, just keep them away, and the only casualties will be you and your vampires! LMAO!!!

And Ally - of course i loves ya, but it dont mean i wont kick your butt, but you always make up for what you say, LOL, when you say something nice about Jacob or Taylor! LOL! So you will get a nice visit from me when i am travelling the world on my angry werewolf spree! LMAO!

You all are seriously lucky right now that you arent within my reach, i do snap very easily, like all it takes is for someone to touch me the wrong way and i get angry. So just keep that in mind when you want to insult Jake...LMAO!! Yes that was mainly aimed at you Soph!! LOL!!!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 27, 2009 9:21 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hahahaha Ten Very Happy
    Yay I get a nice visit!!!!
    Well until I decide to revive the puking wars muhahaha
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  TheRealBella Wed May 27, 2009 8:40 pm

Psh, Ten, you and your werewolves couldn't hurt my dogs. They're both convinced their rottweilers. Very Happy They're so vicious. It's hilarious. And they start barking if someone is walking like five miles down the road. Anywhere they can see a dog or a person, they start biting, so they'd warn me in time to get a shot gun. Plus a few golf clubs too. Very Happy
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 27, 2009 8:42 pm

Ouch, sounds like Ten may need to bring out the real guns and bring some actual wolves with her.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 pm

Well i hate to do it Soph, but if you are going to bring your dogs into it, i might have to bring my 3 pets into it as well. And they are VERY protective, especially my newest pet, a wolf actually, named Jacob, see he isnt domesticated yet. I have had to pick up sooooo many dead birds from the backyard, and i know it was Jacob because Lupin and Lautner have never done anything like that before. And he is very protective. My own boyfriend isnt even allowed to sit on the couch next to me when he is inside. And when someone rings the door bell, i have Jacob jump on me, one paw on my chest and the other around me and on the other side of me and he growls and howls like a crazy wolf you see in the wild. And then there is my Husky Lupin and my Malamute Lautner, i have had Lupin for EVEEEEEER and as placid as he seems, i know he can get psycho, especially if i make that doggy yelping noise to signal to him i am in pain. And Lautner, well he is pretty new as well, so i think if it came down to it he would help us out as well. LMAO! Plus if i really want to i will go to my shelter and grab Bear, now bear is a psycho of a wolf, no-one has brought him because no-one can go near him. He is so not domesticated and it is too late to, so i imagine he would be useful since he does listen to me! LOL!

So basically, ANYTHING you and Edward and bunch of fotty players try and do there is no way you will EVER have a shot at beating us. You just better start saying goodbye to Edward now love! LMAO!

And Ally- if you do bring the puking wars up again. Your visit will be one where i am kicking your butt as well. LMAO!!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed May 27, 2009 8:52 pm

dont kill edward tenten!!!!! you can rip him apart if you want! just let me put him back togetherrrrrrr!!!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 27, 2009 8:54 pm

Yes I'm with cousin on this one! Please Please Please leave Edward in such a state that we can bring him back!! No Edward is like worse than hell! Unimaginable *cries*

And OME poor Troy!! He can't even sit next to you in front of Jacob???
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 27, 2009 9:26 pm

Ok we will make a deal, we will just rip him apart, i wont petrol bomb the piece, but ONLY if you guys can guarantee mine, Jacobs and all my other wolf packs safety by keeping Edward with you after we eliminate Soph! LOL!

And Ally - yeah, Troy can even touch me, like i asked Troy to get me a drink, and he went out there and got me a juice and he came back, and went to hand it to me, and because his hand was so close Jacob was howling, and had both paws across my legs.

Awww, and Jacob is the leader of the pack. See since starting work at the shelter i have learnt even more. (thank god i am off today and have forum time though LOL)...Anyway i put out ONE bowl of food, just to test them and see if they would fight with Jacob since he hasnt been here very long. And what happened was they were all sitting there, and Lautner and Jacob laid down to allow Lupin to eat, as he was the alpha, and Lupin got up and walked over to the bowl and pushed it toward Jacob and he stepped back, and Lautner got up and went and stood on Lupins left hand side. So when i went to work i asked Aarons and he said that was Lupin handing over the pack leadership, as if to say, clearly you are better at what you do and can protect the pack even more then i can. It makes sense. Lupin is old. He is almost 6 years old now. Only has about 6 years left, and he is starting to get lazier by the day!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed May 27, 2009 9:28 pm

hahaha its a deal! i feel like i can sufficiently distract edward! rofl!

and awwww your dogs sound cute!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 27, 2009 9:28 pm

Ok Ten, I'll agree to that deal!

Awwww thats so sweet that he feels he has to protect you from Troy!!

And thats even sweeter!! I love animal hierarcy and the social psychology that goes with it. Its so fascinating. Glad you're loving the job, babes!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 27, 2009 9:42 pm

Ok well we have a deal then. LOL.

Oh and i took some pics of Lupin, Lautner and Jacob the other day when i took them to the park with Troy, i just dont know where my chord for my camera that i use to connect it to the computer is! But when i find it i will totally post them. Jacob is such a beautiful wolf, but my gosh he is growing soooooo fast now that he has a lot of open space! LOL!

Hahaha did you know when a wolf gets it teeth into you, it really hurts, like i was mucking around with Lautner and Jacob, Lupin was being lazy and laying across Troy's lap watching Scrubs, and when i used to muck around with Lautner and he got all excited and i got scratched or nipped it never hurt. BUT GOSH when Jacob accidently got my arm, OUCH, there was no blood, so he was literally in play mode, but man, it killed, i stopped, sat up and was shaking my arm like a crazy person. Obviously it didnt hurt for long, but man, if anyone ever tries to hurt him when he is his fully grown timber wolf self they will be in alot of pain (hahaha Soph you should keep that in mind, and remember, my pet Jacob is tiny compared to Jacob Jacob)
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 27, 2009 9:47 pm

Awwww yay I wanna see pics!! the pets sound so cute!

Wow good for Jacob! WTG!!!! Razz
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 27, 2009 10:05 pm

Hahahaha i found out last night that Lautner is scared of the game on PS3 i FINALLY finished last night, Resident Evil 5...LOL...Because he would come and sit at my feet but he would push on my feet until he had room to lay underneath them so he couldnt see the TV, and he had his paw over his ear and little over his eye! LMAO!

It was cute!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 27, 2009 10:07 pm

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! Thats soooo adorabubble!!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 27, 2009 10:16 pm

hahahaha in the space of 10 minutes i have taken about 4 different 'Which Quileute are you?' quizzes, and i dont get Jacob anymore. I mean, when i did one just now that said which Quileute would be your soulmate i still got Jake, so that is a relief, but i am totally having an apiffany here...LMAO!! I always am getting Paul! LOL! But when i do a general 'which character are you' quiz i always get Jake....LOL...Troy is like - Yeah babe, you get jake on those one's because Paul isnt an option! LMAO!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 27, 2009 10:17 pm

hahaha you know Troy probably has a point. You are more Paul-like than Jake-like. Jake has more self control Razz
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 27, 2009 10:29 pm

Hahahaha well i can have self control, i mean, i havent done anything to Troy yet! LMAO! And he says alot of things that could make me go werewolf! LMAO!! But now he has an answer for why that is aswell! LMAO! Im gunna hurt him! LOL!

^^ LOL! I shouldnt say stuff like that, LOL, and now Troy is like, see, i told you, and then he is telling me to go and read things on here and FB and see how quickly i go werewolf and be my Paul-like self.!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 27, 2009 10:30 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Troy knows you too well, my dear!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 27, 2009 10:34 pm

Hahahaha he really does know me to well! LMAO! His excuse as to why i will hurt other people and not him is apparently i imprinted on him and that is why i wouldnt do anything to hurt him, but will get angry and snap at anyone and everyone else...

URGH! He is a smart donkey-butt! LMAO!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 27, 2009 10:40 pm

hahaha how irritated are you at the fact that he really a smart donkey-butt seeing as that makes perfect sense?!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 27, 2009 10:53 pm

Hahaha i literally just had a Paul fit. And it made Troy laugh, see he is reading New Moon again, and i dont actually know what he is up to, but basically when he told me that imprinting on him thing, i fell on my knees and i had my hands pulling out my hair and i was like groaning in that frsutrated way...

And now i am even more irritated because Troy pointed out that that was a Paul like reaction, kinda exactly the same as when jake took Bella to meet them all. Only i didnt convulse and explode! LOL!

URGH!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:38 pm