Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+3
LiONLAMBxox
Pretty_Twisted
poisoned_rose
7 posters

NM LA premiere live stream - CIRCULAR CHAT NIGHT!!!

Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

NM LA premiere live stream - CIRCULAR CHAT NIGHT!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: NM LA premiere live stream - CIRCULAR CHAT NIGHT!!!

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:38 pm

Oh man, that sucks...If i wasnt already taking some time off, i would have been working at the moment, but, as it stands, i took tme off from today until not next week, but the week after....all because i need New Moon time!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

NM LA premiere live stream - CIRCULAR CHAT NIGHT!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: NM LA premiere live stream - CIRCULAR CHAT NIGHT!!!

Post  TheRealBella Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:39 pm

YAY for NM time! That sounds amazing. I seriously need the money and it WILL pay for my tickets to NM, but still... UGH! I hate babysitting.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:42 pm

Yeah, i know what you mean, i used to babysit when i was like 15, i didnt mind it though, it was cash in hand after all....and then when i was 16 i started working at Red Rooster par time while i was still at school....and that i didnt mind either, but i do know what you mean!

Hahaha my boss, Brendan, he was so funny, when i asked for two weeks off he was like - 'why? are you sick?' and then when i told him what i wanted it off for he just laughed and agreed....

Oh, the casting director is on now! Info time! LOL!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:46 pm

Lol! WOOT! I'm so excited to go see it, but ugh!

Anyway. I just emailed my bestie and she should reply later unless she doesn't check her email, which she usually doesn't, lol. I guess I'll find out...

I have a bunch of Taylor stuff to send you when I get stamps by the way.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:50 pm

Ok, casting director is going to be in Sydney next week...He is looking for extra's for the wedding scene, but also for some speaking roles....vampire one's, all female....He needs a few characters, all we need to do is go into the Australian Institute of Performing Arts and take the six workshops, which he will watch, and prove yourself, he will choose people for callbacks on speaking roles, and he is looking for a variety, different shapes, sizes, ethnic backrounds etc for extra's for both the wedding scene and as vampire who turn up with the Volturi at the end....LOL!

I am so going, i still have an agent from when i was doing plays and stuff before i started Uni, he will so get me into the workshops, he got me to play the main in a stage show called 17 when i was 17....LOL! It was fun....hahaha....
    AmyHale
    AmyHale
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 2738
    Job/hobbies : Kellan's personal bellydancer.
    Registration date : 2009-06-25

Post  AmyHale Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:52 pm

SOOOOOOOOOOOO cool Ten!!!!!!!! Surprised Surprised
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:54 pm

I'm jealous, Ten! That's SOOOOOO awesome!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:55 pm

Haha i know, i will so be there, i mean, the workshops are going to cost $300 for me, as i have an agent still, or $700 for people off the street who want a shot....I am so going to be there, i dont even want to speak, i cant do an American accent anyway, i would just be happy to be an extra....I dont know, im sure the workshops will be fun! LOL!
    AmyHale
    AmyHale
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 2738
    Job/hobbies : Kellan's personal bellydancer.
    Registration date : 2009-06-25

Post  AmyHale Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:56 pm

Pretty expensive!!!!!But I guess it all worth it lol
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:57 pm

It's definitely worth it, even if it's expensive!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:59 pm

Yeah, it is expensive, but it covers your sleeping arrangements and stuff as well, because to go to that school, as i was going to do, before i got a cheaper ride into uni with my HSC results, it was going to to cost me double what i pay for uni, so yeah, i think it is cheap in comparison!

But yeah, totally worth it, even if i dont make it, it still will be fun, especially since the casting director said he is bringing someone from the film with him...Dont know who, but he said we should be excited, they are one of the main characters...Wooo! YAY HIM! It goes from Friday until Sunday....which is so cool....
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:01 pm

That's SOOOOOOOOOOO cool! I'm jealous.

Anyway. I'm gonna go. It's starting to rain here and I have to walk home. Gr. I might be back on when I'm home though. Have fun! I'll miss the circular chat like hell! Sad Love you guys.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:03 pm

We love you too Soph....and hopefully you can join us, even if it is only for a teeny moment....Have fun!

Oh Oh, whoever he is bringing with him is someone who we would need to read through with if we are doing a speaking audition....Possibly Edward or Bella according to the dude who is still on!....depends on who they can get....
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  poisoned_rose Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:15 pm

oh yay are people actually gonna be around tonight?? I just saw on FB that Soph and cousin can't make it, so I thought I was gonna have to watch the red carpet on my own :/ YAY!!!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:23 pm

maybe i'll escape from my damn class. since it's 3 hours, we get a 20 minute break in between! i can run to the computer lab and say hi! ahaha. oh that would be funny.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:32 pm

That'd be hilarious, cousin!!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:38 pm

it would be hilarious. i'd run in there, out of breath, jump at the nearest computer, be on for like 2 minutes and run back. oooooooooh man it'd be funny.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:43 pm

Ok that decides it - you totally HAVE to do that in your break!!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:47 pm

lol i really might! it's tempting!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:49 pm

do it do it do it!!!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:51 pm

hahaha it depends on if i'm too stressed out from my talking in class or not XD.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:52 pm

Hahaha ok, Mary, you need to do that, you would look pretty crazy, but that is what makes it all the more fun! LOL!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:55 pm

Exactly, I'm with Ten on this one dude!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:58 pm

Hahaha too bad i wont be there to see that, as funny as it would be....I am just to amped....39 hours until i see New Moon, i cant even sit still at the moment, i am going to be so effed tomorrow, i just hope i can get enough sleep tonight, as this is the last night i sleep before i see New Moon....OMJ! I am going to die!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:02 pm

Don't rub it in, Tenny!!!! I'm not seeing NM for another 92hrs!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:15 am