Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

5 posters

The insanity of my night babysitting...

TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

The insanity of my night babysitting... Empty The insanity of my night babysitting...

Post  TheRealBella Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:42 am

So I actually had some fun tonight while I was babysitting four of my siblings. My older sister was here until about ten, then she left and she didn't put the kids to bed, like she never does. They will not go to bed unless they have about an hour of crazy wrestling, hyper time, so I drew some pictures with them, illustrating all the different kind of "flies" there were. Smile Lol. Pictures:

The insanity of my night babysitting... 5840_139349331290_569036290_3812456_2930344_n

"Mayfly".

The insanity of my night babysitting... 5840_139349341290_569036290_3812457_2625439_n

"Superfly".

The insanity of my night babysitting... 5840_139349346290_569036290_3812458_2873336_n

"Housefly".

The insanity of my night babysitting... 5840_139349356290_569036290_3812459_2917871_n

"Fruitfly".

The insanity of my night babysitting... 5840_139354361290_569036290_3812547_1947539_n

"Venus Flytrap" next to the "fruitfly".

The insanity of my night babysitting... 5840_139354376290_569036290_3812549_5641038_n

"Horsefly".

The insanity of my night babysitting... 5840_139354386290_569036290_3812550_311438_n

"Popfly".

The insanity of my night babysitting... 5840_139358756290_569036290_3812608_6478103_n

"Flying fish".

The insanity of my night babysitting... 5840_139358766290_569036290_3812609_8239350_n

And "when pigs fly" with part of me demonstrating how to spell Welcome for my little sister's lemonade stand, lol. It was fun! Very interesting. I'll have some videos of the three youngest boys once they're done uploading on YouTube and you'll see what I have to deal with daily. But there's nine videos and they're each pretty long, so I'll be here a while.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

The insanity of my night babysitting... Empty Re: The insanity of my night babysitting...

Post  TheRealBella Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:03 am

Typical conversation. The dude without a shirt is Hudson. The kid on the bed is Teddy and then Timmy, who is autistic, was under the bed for the majority of the first video.

Haha. Um... Teddy's so cute when you mention sex. He just starts giggling. Anyway. Yes, I did belch. You get that a LOT at my house. we have no manners.

"Balami" is what we call salami or bologna. Smile We have our own language. And yes, I did sit on Teddy when he was hanging off the bed. Timmy was cheering because I sat on Teddy, and then you hear the "ow" when Teddy threw something at him.

I used another word I made up. "Anorexically". Haha. Sally is my coon hound and she hides under the bed when she's overwhelmed, lol. After this one, we decided that Hudson would host a restaurant in his belly button somehow... We come up with things even more random than we do on HQ, but it's all... stuff that belongs in a mental patient's head, lol.

Okay, warning on this one. SCREAMING! High pitched, loud, continual, etc. I had to fight Hudson for my camera... Weird.

They got my step dad's shirts out and put them on so they could stuff them up their shirts. There was another video that I'm not gonna post because Hudson did his "sumo wrestler" imitation. It's scary for me even, and I'm used to it, lol. Anyway, he had the thong and all, so that's not up there. The above video is from right after they got over the whole sumo wrestler laughing hysterics and they decided their pillows were their boobs somehow...

Last one before they went to bed. That's them "calm". So that's a small portion of what I have to deal with ALL the time. Ugh... It's amusing sometimes though.
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

The insanity of my night babysitting... Empty Re: The insanity of my night babysitting...

Post  trizn Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:32 am

Laughing Laughing I love your brothers. Hahaha. And I love the Venus Flytrap drawing. They're all cool. Oh, I remember that I was willing to exchange your youngest bro for my bro. LOL. I don't mind. I'm mental, too.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:23 pm

Ok that was all trippy to me. I am sorry for my drunkeness, i will have to re read and re watch tomorrow. love you all so much. xox.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:00 pm

Lol, Rai. I was trying to remember who I said I would give a brother to... I thought it was StepSis for a while, but I guess not. Anyway, yeah, you can still have him. He just likes sitting in front of the tv all day.

Tenny, I'm probably too tired to understand any of this, so I guess we're on the same level.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:01 pm

Sophie glad you understand....didnt you sleep or something...timezones confuse me! LOL!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:02 pm

Lol. I did sleep. I just woke up for the third time, lol. I went to bed around like five AM, then slept until ten-ish before the kids woke me up, and I went back to sleep, slept some more, they woke me up again, slept some more, they woke me up, so now I'm up for good.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:07 pm

Oh i am sorry Soph....kids can be annoying like that....well i havent slept and it is past 6am. I am soooooo drunk and need to alk.....talk to me....pleeeeeeassssssseeeeee! LOL! i wont bug you....i hope!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:10 pm

Lol. I'll talk to you as long as I can, but this computer is going super slow.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:14 pm

Haaha sweet....cant you like open tat chat thing on FB so i can talk to you faster, if not here will do...LOL! Let me know!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:17 pm

Sure. I'll go get on Facebook. Smile
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:24 pm

Ok cool it i just easier for me to work out when i am this a little drunk!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:26 pm

Lol. I understand that. I probably wouldn't be able to get on the computer when I'm drunk, so you're doing good.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:43 pm

Hahaha i have the clicks worked out, but i am sorry about the speling errorrs
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:44 pm

It's okay. I've had a lot of those too.
    AmyHale
    AmyHale
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 2738
    Job/hobbies : Kellan's personal bellydancer.
    Registration date : 2009-06-25

Post  AmyHale Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:43 pm

Are you alive? those screams at the end!! xDD

your brothers are so funny Laughing Those are big boobs there xDDD

Poor sally Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:43 pm

Lol. I'm alive. I think one of the dogs jumped on me from behind or something. They like chewing on my hair. That or somebody threw something at me or whatever. One of the usual occurrences at my house. Yeah, them and their HUGE boobs, lmao. Sally can usually handle it, just not late at night. Poor baby.
    AmyHale
    AmyHale

Post  AmyHale Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:29 pm

hahhahahhaa I laughed so much when Sally went under the bed and you can hear her in the video xD

Your house must be a complete chaos, but its fun after all Wink
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:32 am

Maybe I should go crawl under the bed with Sally sometimes. Smile But that room smells like pee. It reeks of it!

But yes, my house is a huge party as long as you can stay sane through it all. Usually, the twins would be yelling at us to shut up, but they weren't home last night. Jubie, my younger sister, would have been laughing and trying to tell me stories or something.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:39 am

Another adventure in my house:

Hudson has just decided he's a superhero and he wants me to paint his fingernails red to "complete the look"... Haha. Ugh. Mom said no. I would have done it though!
    AmyHale
    AmyHale

Post  AmyHale Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:44 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Oh Hudson xD

I would love to spend a day in your house xD It would be so fun to see me around children
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:10 am

My house is chaotic. I don't think anybody ever just sits still until after midnight. I'm sure we look like a freak show half the time. But when you have nine people in one house, two dogs, two cats, and then four of the nine people have some kind of problem (autism, etc.), how can you have a NORMAL house? It's psychotic. But at least I'm used to it.
    AmyHale
    AmyHale

Post  AmyHale Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:23 am

Yeah but I bet you would get really bored living in any other way. At the beggining perhaps... or maybe not. Who knows, you have to try! lol
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:54 pm

Lol. I think I would like it for a while, but I'd have to have loud neighbors sometimes. Not ALWAYS loud, but every once in a while.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:50 pm

eff loud neighbors sister! when we move in together and fly to london to kidnap cousin, i THINK that me and cousin will be chaotic enough for you lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:25 pm