Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+3
LiONLAMBxox
Pretty_Twisted
poisoned_rose
7 posters

NM LA premiere live stream - CIRCULAR CHAT NIGHT!!!

poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

NM LA premiere live stream - CIRCULAR CHAT NIGHT!!! Empty NM LA premiere live stream - CIRCULAR CHAT NIGHT!!!

Post  poisoned_rose Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:58 pm

Ok so FB just told me that the NM premiere in LA is gonna be streamed live on MySpace. SOOOOO I thought, why don't we have a circular-chat that night, and we can all stay up/get up early (whatever may be the case for you) and watch it together??
    http://www.twilightlexicon.com/2009/11/10/myspace-to-live-broadcast-new-moon-premiere/

It's gonna be on Monday at 6pm Pacific Time. I don't know wth that is for everyone. I'm assuming its gonna mean early morning for me though :/
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

NM LA premiere live stream - CIRCULAR CHAT NIGHT!!! Empty Re: NM LA premiere live stream - CIRCULAR CHAT NIGHT!!!

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:15 pm

Oh now i need to figure out what time that will be for me.....I think it will be like in the morning on the Tuesday....I think!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

NM LA premiere live stream - CIRCULAR CHAT NIGHT!!! Empty Re: NM LA premiere live stream - CIRCULAR CHAT NIGHT!!!

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:31 pm

that's only an hour behind me... i thought it was two. hmmm. anyways yeah. so that'll be like midnight or one for you cousin.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:01 pm

Thought as much. Thats normally the time of these streams for me. I'm usually up till about 4am...Lazz stays up till 6am, the crazy girl!

And ooh I like the new banner....only a tiny thing thats bugging me - the N of New Moon is overlapping with Rob's head!! If you moved the txt to the right a little, you could avoid covering his head, and there's enough room so you won't touch Taylor's either.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:23 pm

that bothered me as well,but if i moved it it wouldn't be centered!!!!!!! and i decided i valued symmetry more than covering a tiny tiny part of rob's head. i think it's bothering me that i put rob on the left. i should have done it the other day, since that happened last!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:01 am

yeah move that text on Taylor's head Razz Laughing

I want to watch red carpet with all of you Very Happy

Here's convert to time zones http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Mary, did USA go to winter time already or you are still on summer time?

It looks like it's 4am my time. Ally for you it's 2am then. Well been there and done that before so no problem for me Very Happy
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:04 am

no, we switched times on the first =]. so it's winter now.
    ediedo
    ediedo
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 1626
    Registration date : 2009-06-11

Post  ediedo Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:59 am

That's going to be 3am on thuesday morning, I wish I could be there but my mom won't let me sitting next to the computer so late. NM LA premiere live stream - CIRCULAR CHAT NIGHT!!! 38451 NM LA premiere live stream - CIRCULAR CHAT NIGHT!!! 38451 NM LA premiere live stream - CIRCULAR CHAT NIGHT!!! Icon_cry NM LA premiere live stream - CIRCULAR CHAT NIGHT!!! Icon_cry Taht would be fun!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:06 pm

fruck!!!!! i just remembered i have class! DAMNIT! and i HAVE to go. i have a quiz. frucking africa.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:11 am

NOOOOOOO cousin! Damn Sad Can you make it atleast for some of the evening/night??
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:27 am

the class is two hours.... =[.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:18 pm

What time??
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:05 pm

9 pm my time. we sometimes get out a little early though. but it's from 6:30 to 9.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:57 pm

NOOOOO!! That overlaps most of the event!! Stoooooopid class Sad
    Me and Laz will make sure we post pics and youtube vids and stuff throughout the stream...well tbh usually it's Lazzy doing all the posting, I just hang around and spam! Razz
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:27 pm

i know =[. sigh.
    AmyHale
    AmyHale
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 2738
    Job/hobbies : Kellan's personal bellydancer.
    Registration date : 2009-06-25

Post  AmyHale Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:23 pm

I think I can make it Smile
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:14 pm

It's today, right? Anyone's going to be here?

Damn, this is not good Sad I have to wake up tomorrow 8.30am Sad But red carpet starts 4am Surprised I don't know what to do Sad

Plus I have a private evening with my bf and date with some beer Laughing I am not sure if I will not drop on my keyboard after that faint
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:40 pm

it's okay if you can't come lazzy. i'll be on later, but i have class during the actual event. most of you will probably be in bed. but whoever's on, leave lots of detail as to what's going on so i can read it later!!!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:04 pm

Wooo! We are having it on TV over here, so i am going to be here, i mean, i wont be seeing the entire thing, but they will be crossing live and stuff during the Morning Show! wooohooo!

Oh and the casting director for Twilight is going to be in Australia, and he is looking to cast some Aussies as extra's and stuff for Breaking Dawn, possibly the wedding scene, i will so be there to try out....LOL!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:05 pm

If I will be there then it will be for 1 - max 2 hours since beginning if somebody will be online. If not it's boring to watch it alone lol Hmm, maybe I also will go to sleep and then wake up 4am lol I am not sure yet. I probably wont get pics in time while I am awake so will post them tomorrow in the evening.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:06 pm

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Oh and the casting director for Twilight is going to be in Australia, and he is looking to cast some Aussies as extra's and stuff for Breaking Dawn, possibly the wedding scene, i will so be there to try out....LOL!
    wow that's awesome!!! cheers I wish you good luck! When that will be?

And you know you will be on everyone's hit list in the top, if you make it Razz
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:11 pm

I am not sure when it will be, the presenters on the news show are going to be talking to the casting director soon. I am sitting here and waiting patiently....

And thanks, and i know that if i did make it i would be on everyone's hitlist, but, i dont think i would mind....LOL!

After they talk to the casting director, he will be giving the information out, and what they are looking for and stuff....all we have heard so far is that they want some Aussies to be part of the movie as we have spent more money on Twi merch then they thought was possible for such a small country, we are obsessed over here apparently....LOL!

Oh, and this bookstore near my house was having a Twilight Saga trivia night....Team Jacob vs Team Edward....and you had to wear your Team's shirt...so i went, and there was like 100 or something people there, and there was only me and 11 others who were Team Jacob, which isnt to bad, we were so outnumbered and only lost the trivia by ONE POINT....and it was a dumb question about something Edward was wearing....stupid! LOL! But it was fun, i didnt even know about it until a friend called me up and asked me to go with her....LOL!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  TheRealBella Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:30 pm

I'll have to get the computer from the kids when I get home, but I'm in! I'll be on the library computers for a while longer if it starts up.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:34 pm

Hahaha Wooo, looks like we might actually get a good circular chat in here....LOL!....

Ok, so the casting director dude will be on in like 10 or 15 minutes, i do wonder what it will take to get a part in this movie....
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  TheRealBella Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:35 pm

FRUCK! Now the idiot parents that I babysit for want me to babysit from 5 to 9 tonight. So nevermind. i'll be here for about another forty-five minutes, and then I have to walk home, and I might get back on for a few minutes then.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:54 pm