Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

3 posters

Germany's premiere in 7 January 2010

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Germany's premiere in 7 January 2010 Empty Germany''s premiere in 7 January 2010

Post  magic Sat May 23, 2009 10:38 pm

wtf!!! Shocked no really! Why? That makes me to be nervous about Latvia's premiere! I still don't know the date we will have it in here but I hope it will ne be Jan! ome, poor German fans. I would die waiting so long!

The only thing that calms me down is I saw Estonia have premiere in 27th Nov and we should have the same then as Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania are always together. If not, then I am so going to Estonia to watch the movie Surprised which would be very stupid to go to another country to watch the money.

Seriously Germans need to go on strike lol No really, a petition or something. It's not right if the rest of the world have seen it and you have to wait 2 months for it Suspect
    LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 117
    Registration date : 2009-05-10

Germany's premiere in 7 January 2010 Empty Re: Germany's premiere in 7 January 2010

Post  LaughingMan Sun May 24, 2009 6:43 am

I might well see it before you do Wink

Aaah, world premiere parties... Very Happy
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Germany's premiere in 7 January 2010 Empty Re: Germany's premiere in 7 January 2010

Post  magic Sun May 24, 2009 7:35 am

we wouldn't have parties here lol all we have in preview is few more guards and maybe one small red carpet but other than that it's the same as always lol I've been to premiere once. Nothing much. I think that was for Pirates of the Caribbean with friends. Oh, and they gave free rum in really small cups. I think we drank 6-8 cups each Laughing
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  poisoned_rose Mon May 25, 2009 8:42 am

hahaha when me and my mates watched POTC we just passed around the rum bottle all night!....wow that was a goooood night:D Well I assume it was, I don't actually remember much of it Razz

Poor Germans!! And I thought we poor brits were getting NM late!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:02 pm