Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+3
trizn
LiONLAMBxox
Mizz Lola Marie Efron
7 posters

So...Team Edward/Team Jacob or Team Switzerland?

Poll

Team Edward,Team Jacob or Team Switzerland?

[ 5 ]
    So...Team Edward/Team Jacob or Team Switzerland? - Page 3 Bar_left63%So...Team Edward/Team Jacob or Team Switzerland? - Page 3 Bar_right [63%] 
    [ 1 ]
    So...Team Edward/Team Jacob or Team Switzerland? - Page 3 Bar_left13%So...Team Edward/Team Jacob or Team Switzerland? - Page 3 Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 2 ]
    So...Team Edward/Team Jacob or Team Switzerland? - Page 3 Bar_left24%So...Team Edward/Team Jacob or Team Switzerland? - Page 3 Bar_right [24%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

So...Team Edward/Team Jacob or Team Switzerland? - Page 3 Empty Re: So...Team Edward/Team Jacob or Team Switzerland?

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:31 am

LiONLAMBxox wrote:lol i don't disagree with that. i just dont think it matters either way.

I just think in order for more fans to come here and stay, we need to have equal praise on Jacob/Edward. Or else we'll lose people. I hope you guys don't mind me inviting people with all kinds of views, not just one with obsessing over Edward. XD
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

So...Team Edward/Team Jacob or Team Switzerland? - Page 3 Empty Re: So...Team Edward/Team Jacob or Team Switzerland?

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:08 pm

hahaha i am not a fan of jacob, but i wont say anything against him unless someone says something against edward first. i dont care who you invite.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!

Post  poisoned_rose Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:11 pm

I've become almost Team Switz. Edward is still my favourite and Rob is just.....yeah we all know Wink But Jake is kinda awesome too in his way and he is really adorable. And Taylor's chest is... Drool

And yeah I agree SM is Bella. She's too much of a Mary-Sue/self-insert character.
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:58 pm

poisoned_rose wrote:I've become almost Team Switz. Edward is still my favourite and Rob is just.....yeah we all know Wink But Jake is kinda awesome too in his way and he is really adorable. And Taylor's chest is... Drool

And yeah I agree SM is Bella. She's too much of a Mary-Sue/self-insert character.

Come to Team Switz, Ally!!!!!!!!!! We don't discriminate!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:32 pm

LoXcaXlove wrote:
    poisoned_rose wrote:I've become almost Team Switz. Edward is still my favourite and Rob is just.....yeah we all know Wink But Jake is kinda awesome too in his way and he is really adorable. And Taylor's chest is... Drool

ally think reasonably!! think edward with a little jacob loving (NOT LIKE THAT) on the side. team edward is where its at!
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:59 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:
    LoXcaXlove wrote:

ally think reasonably!! think edward with a little jacob loving (NOT LIKE THAT) on the side. team edward is where its at!

Ally, your on the right track! Both guys are awesome! TEAM SWITZERLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

Post  trizn Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:04 pm

I'm staying Team Edward Forever. No matter what you guys say. Even what Rob said won't make me change my mind.
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:06 pm

Btw, do you guys like the pic in my siggy? I thought that is what Maggie might look like in BD, but idk. I'm thinking of writing a fanfic about her XDD
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:19 pm

hahaha i love it lola its adorable.

now. i have GOT to put my two sense in on team switz since im doing it for everything else today XD. in eclipse when bella said that she was on team switzerland im almost 5000% sure that she didnt mean loving both edward and jacob. im pretty sure she meant that she wasnt going to take a side in the vampire/werewolf fight, NOT that she was considering picking jacob at that time. just saying!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:23 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:hahaha i love it lola its adorable.

now. i have GOT to put my two sense in on team switz since im doing it for everything else today XD. in eclipse when bella said that she was on team switzerland im almost 5000% sure that she didnt mean loving both edward and jacob. im pretty sure she meant that she wasnt going to take a side in the vampire/werewolf fight, NOT that she was considering picking jacob at that time. just saying!

That's what I thought, too, actually. It was about the fight between the cold ones & the shapeshifters. Not the love triangle she had with the 2 uh- guys (?)
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:24 pm

trizn wrote:
    LiONLAMBxox wrote:hahaha i love it lola its adorable.

That's what I thought, too, actually. It was about the fight between the cold ones & the shapeshifters. Not the love triangle she had with the 2 uh- guys (?)

yay! glad im not the only one who thought that. cheers
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:46 pm

Remember, Bella didn't admit she was in love with Jake, not until the part where they were in the forest ready for the battle. Ya know, that part after the 10 Best Nights with Edward...
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:51 pm

trizn wrote:Remember, Bella didn't admit she was in love with Jake, not until the part where they were in the forest ready for the battle. Ya know, that part after the 10 Best Nights with Edward...

yep yep. and when she said she was team switzerland this is what she said...

"when it comes to all this enemies nonsense, I’m out. I am a neutral country. I am Switzerland. I refuse to be affected by territorial disputes between mythical creatures."

it doesnt sound like she was talking about love to meeee.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:02 am

LiONLAMBxox wrote:
    trizn wrote:Remember, Bella didn't admit she was in love with Jake, not until the part where they were in the forest ready for the battle. Ya know, that part after the 10 Best Nights with Edward...

yep yep. and when she said she was team switzerland this is what she said...

"when it comes to all this enemies nonsense, I’m out. I am a neutral country. I am Switzerland. I refuse to be affected by territorial disputes between mythical creatures."

it doesnt sound like she was talking about love to meeee.

I gotta do a worm dance here. wormdance Yehh!!! LOL. That's correct. She was talking about the ''territorial disputes" here. batteye
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.

Post  TheRealBella Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:22 pm

Edward! Edward! Edward!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:30 am