Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+3
trizn
LiONLAMBxox
Mizz Lola Marie Efron
7 posters

So...Team Edward/Team Jacob or Team Switzerland?

Poll

Team Edward,Team Jacob or Team Switzerland?

[ 5 ]
    So...Team Edward/Team Jacob or Team Switzerland? - Page 2 Bar_left63%So...Team Edward/Team Jacob or Team Switzerland? - Page 2 Bar_right [63%] 
    [ 1 ]
    So...Team Edward/Team Jacob or Team Switzerland? - Page 2 Bar_left13%So...Team Edward/Team Jacob or Team Switzerland? - Page 2 Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 2 ]
    So...Team Edward/Team Jacob or Team Switzerland? - Page 2 Bar_left24%So...Team Edward/Team Jacob or Team Switzerland? - Page 2 Bar_right [24%] 

Total Votes: 8
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

So...Team Edward/Team Jacob or Team Switzerland? - Page 2 Empty Re: So...Team Edward/Team Jacob or Team Switzerland?

Post  trizn Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:44 pm

I'm Team Edward, but not entirely because I want him for Bella. He loves Bella, too. So I can't deny him that. I want him to be mine or ours, yes. BUT- *sigh.. this must be true love... Laughing If Bella makes him happy, too, I won't protest. He IS converting to Muslim anyway. So we can all marry him & have a happy ending.

*Ash, idk how to start the petition. Hehe. I'll happily write it & send it to Stephenie. I just need an intro. 😁
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

So...Team Edward/Team Jacob or Team Switzerland? - Page 2 Empty Re: So...Team Edward/Team Jacob or Team Switzerland?

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:48 pm

Don't be mad at me Rai, if at the wedding I start beating Bella with a stick XDD. Besides, Bella can be with Jacob and we can have Edward. We'll make him forget all about her
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:52 pm

LoXcaXlove wrote:Don't be mad at me Rai, if at the wedding I start beating Bella with a stick XDD. Besides, Bella can be with Jacob and we can have Edward. We'll make him forget all about her

Hahahahaha!!! I won't get mad @ you for beating Bella. Deep inside me, I want to beat her, too. But I know Edward will scold me & he will get hurt. BUT- if we find a way to make him forget about her, then why not? I say Team Cullenates!!!!

Tennille won't approve it if Bella will be with Jacob, either.
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:03 pm

trizn wrote:
    LoXcaXlove wrote:Don't be mad at me Rai, if at the wedding I start beating Bella with a stick XDD. Besides, Bella can be with Jacob and we can have Edward. We'll make him forget all about her

Hahahahaha!!! I won't get mad @ you for beating Bella. Deep inside me, I want to beat her, too. But I know Edward will scold me & he will get hurt. BUT- if we find a way to make him forget about her, then why not? I say Team Cullenates!!!!

Tennille won't approve it if Bella will be with Jacob, either.

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!! I say each of us give him a lap dance at the reception. haha. And it's fine cuz Tennille's got Troy
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:04 pm

^^agreed rai.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:31 pm

It may sound so cliche, but that's the way love goes... hehe
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:43 pm

Grr...I need to invite some switz people here too XD
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:08 pm

LoXcaXlove wrote:Grr...I need to invite some switz people here too XD

or you could just admit that you like Jacob betterrrr cause thats how its seeminggggggg.

poor :eamc: -hugssss-

XD.
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:13 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:
    LoXcaXlove wrote:Grr...I need to invite some switz people here too XD

or you could just admit that you like Jacob betterrrr cause thats how its seeminggggggg.

poor :eamc: -hugssss-

XD.

I like them both. They each have thier own share of flaws and likes. I'm not going to be prejudice against werewolves or vampires XD.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:17 pm

Hmmmm... no Lola @ Sparxy's wedding ?!?! Because she also likes Jacob?
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:22 pm

trizn wrote:Hmmmm... no Lola @ Sparxy's wedding ?!?! Because she also likes Jacob?

I don't like Jacob in that way. I just think the actor who plays him is hawt. He made me grow to like Jacob more. One isn't better than the other because one of them sparkles. They both have flaws. I just think we shouldn't treat one better than the other, i'm sure Tennille would agree with me. XD.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:50 am

yeah... i dont like edward because he sparkles...?
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:02 am

LiONLAMBxox wrote:yeah... i dont like edward because he sparkles...?

I never said you did. I'm just saying we shouldn't treat one better than the other. I don't like Jacob like that, I like the actor. I just think it's better to like someone who's actually real. XD.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:53 pm

Spunk Ransom is real. And he IS Edward Cullen. Razz
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:55 pm

rofl i know that im in love witha fictional character. and lola youre getting ready to marry said fictional character. you better hope edward doesnt surf the cullenate boardssss. rofl
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:57 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:rofl i know that im in love witha fictional character. and lola youre getting ready to marry said fictional character. you better hope edward doesnt surf the cullenate boardssss. rofl

I agree!!! :tease: Or Edward will cancel your wedding. And instead of a 4 Seasons motif, we'd get a Triumvirate motif... or the Trinity...
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:00 pm

OMG! lets do the triumverate! rofl!!!!!! i love it! and we can wear togas!!!!! and have italian food at the reception!!!! and go to italy for the honeymoon after we stop by my room first! rofl.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:04 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:OMG! lets do the triumverate! rofl!!!!!! i love it! and we can wear togas!!!!! and have italian food at the reception!!!! and go to italy for the honeymoon after we stop by my room first! rofl.

LOL. Maybe we should have the Triumvirate. wedding
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:13 pm

omg i really do love that rofl! we could wear something like this.

So...Team Edward/Team Jacob or Team Switzerland? - Page 2 274754_9100

and edward could wear something like this

So...Team Edward/Team Jacob or Team Switzerland? - Page 2 Man_of_arms

:hearteyes
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:36 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:rofl i know that im in love witha fictional character. and lola youre getting ready to marry said fictional character. you better hope edward doesnt surf the cullenate boardssss. rofl

Actually, Edward wouldn't mind. Bella is also team switz. And considering Edward loves her more than anything in the world, idk if I should marry him. He only has love for her, and I want my guy to give all his attention to me, so no thanks. And also, Robert doesn't even like Edward. The only reason he did the movie was because Kristen Stewart was in it. He's even quoted saying this:

“When you read the book,” says Pattinson, looking appropriately pallid and interesting even without makeup, “it’s like, ‘Edward Cullen was so beautiful I creamed myself.’ I mean every line is like that. He’s the most ridiculous person who’s so amazing at everything. I think a lot of actors tried to play that aspect. I just couldn’t to that.”
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:57 pm

rofl why are you being so negative all of a sudden? that doesnt say anywhere that he doesnt like edward. more like he thinks edward is unrealistic.
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:50 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:rofl why are you being so negative all of a sudden? that doesnt say anywhere that he doesnt like edward. more like he thinks edward is unrealistic.

Idk, i'm just saying. This is the rest of the quote:

"I think a lot of actors tried to play that aspect. I just coudln't do that. And the more I read the script, the more I hated, the more i hated this guy, so that's how I played him, as a manic-depressive who hates himself. Plus, he's a 108-year-old virgin so he's obviously got some issues there....when I read [Twilight], it seemed like I was convinced Stephenie [Meyer] was convinced she was Bella and it was like it was a book that wasn't supposed to be published. It was like reading her sexual fantasy, especially when she said it was based on a dream and it was like, 'Oh I've had this dream about this really sexy guy,' and she just writes this book about it. Some things about Edward are so specific, I was just convinced - I was like, 'This woman is mad. She's completely mad and she's in love with her own fictional creation.'"
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:00 pm

okay hahaha just call me the defender of all that is edward cullen... :sword

rob is amazing, and nearly perfect, but he is also a GUY. he doesnt understand the reasons that we love edward. i cant really blame him. and he did good. edward does have a self-hating problem.

btw, rai... this smiley is disgusting. queasy
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:11 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:okay hahaha just call me the defender of all that is edward cullen... :sword

rob is amazing, and nearly perfect, but he is also a GUY. he doesnt understand the reasons that we love edward. i cant really blame him. and he did good. edward does have a self-hating problem.

btw, rai... this smiley is disgusting. queasy

There's actually alot of girls who agree with this too. I love the books, but it IS kinda like Stephenie is Bella....
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:59 pm

lol i don't disagree with that. i just dont think it matters either way.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:42 am