Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+4
poisoned_rose
Valkyrja
LiONLAMBxox
magic
8 posters

Robert Pattinson finds a new leading lady: 'Lost's' Emilie de Ravin

Valkyrja
    Valkyrja
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 768
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Robert Pattinson finds a new leading lady: 'Lost's' Emilie de Ravin - Page 2 Empty Re: Robert Pattinson finds a new leading lady: 'Lost's' Emilie de Ravin

Post  Valkyrja Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:51 pm

I never followed DR, but I remember one interview he did and he said he was looking for a girlfriend but he couldn't be sure if girls liked him because of his money, his acting and him being HP or his personality.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Robert Pattinson finds a new leading lady: 'Lost's' Emilie de Ravin - Page 2 Empty Re: Robert Pattinson finds a new leading lady: 'Lost's' Emilie de Ravin

Post  poisoned_rose Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:52 pm

yeah I guess a lot of 'stars' face that. Especially child/teen actors.
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:04 pm

Ugh, what's with Rob finding one girl after the next?
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:04 pm

Valkyrja wrote:I never followed DR, but I remember one interview he did and he said he was looking for a girlfriend but he couldn't be sure if girls liked him because of his money, his acting and him being HP or his personality.
    that should be hard Sad

I remember Rob telling he couldn't get a girl lol and the suddenly after Twilight it changed. yes of course some girls would chase him cause he is famous, or plays Edward - sexy vampire.

I remember when I was watching HP with Cedric Dicory I thought he's handsome. I remember also his pics popping up when I was browsing HP's pics, the time when I was much into HP as well. But why I wasn't so intp Rob then? Cause I didn't know anything about him. I wasn't also into him after I watched Twilight as well. I was turned into him after watching his interviews, what he had to say.

So I think girls chase him now after Twilight more than after HP cause Twilight gave opportunity for them to find out more about Rob, more about his personality.

Of course it doesn't make it easier for him lol Of course he would never know if girl is with him cause of his personality or fame. Even actors date actors cause the less famous wanna be more famous with famous partner's help, if you know what I mean. And Rob is pretty famous.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!

Post  poisoned_rose Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:07 pm

Rob's like the mina heartthrob right now so of course he's gonna get less genuine people throwing themselves at him. I mean look at Courtney Love saying she wants her daughter Francis Bean Cobain to date Rob. She doesn't even know Rob at all, never met him. But because he's flavour of the month, she wants her daughter to latch onto him.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:19 am

Got this from http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2009/06/robert-pattinson-and-kristen-stewart-dating-what-it-would-look-like/

See, if Rob would be dating Kristen they would look like this What a Face

Robert Pattinson finds a new leading lady: 'Lost's' Emilie de Ravin - Page 2 200906050725

Laughing
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:55 pm

damn, she is going through divorce now lol
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:36 pm

I am reading the script.

Rob's love object is named Ally. Why couldn't they name her Lasma? Rolling Eyes Ally, you're lucky, he will speak your name What a Face haha
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:42 pm

omg! i can just IMAGINE rob saying ally. that even sounds sexy to me! i dont think i would be able to sit through the movie if that were MY name! cousin youre so lucky!
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

Post  trizn Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:17 am

magic wrote:I am reading the script.

Rob's love object is named Ally. Why couldn't they name her Lasma? Rolling Eyes Ally, you're lucky, he will speak your name What a Face haha

OMGGGG!!! Ally will flip!!! die die die

LiONLAMBxox wrote:omg! i can just IMAGINE rob saying ally. that even sounds sexy to me! i dont think i would be able to sit through the movie if that were MY name! cousin youre so lucky!

Very very lucky!!!
    Vampiria
    Vampiria
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 474
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post  Vampiria Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:15 am

aha that's nice
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:15 am

Ally must have payed to writer Razz lol
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:01 pm

Damn, this will be the first sex scene Rob has, at least with a girl lol What a Face Our boy is growing batteye Laughing
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:33 pm

I ended reading the script. Damn, ppl, it's so good!!! I am crying Sad omg. I will make a thread later if somebody wanna know more or less what's in there.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:43 pm

Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:53 pm

magic wrote:Got this from http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2009/06/robert-pattinson-and-kristen-stewart-dating-what-it-would-look-like/

See, if Rob would be dating Kristen they would look like this What a Face

Robert Pattinson finds a new leading lady: 'Lost's' Emilie de Ravin - Page 2 200906050725

Laughing
    Men, I thought that pic was real until I opened the link. Fiction is better than reality. Way better.

---
    Btw, why are you all having Diney princess banners?
    And, Rai, do you like Aurora? Because it's my favourite princess.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.

Post  TheRealBella Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:54 pm

Oh my gosh! I did too! Lol!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:05 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
    Btw, why are you all having Diney princess banners?
    lol go to checl Edward-uh-Rob birthday forum Wink It's explained there. That's a theme we choose for celebrating Edward's birthday Very Happy lol
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:31 pm

TheRealBella wrote:Oh my gosh! I did too! Lol!
    You did what Sophie?
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.

Post  TheRealBella Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:32 pm

Thought that picture was real.
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:51 pm

Oh, I'm sorry. I'm a bit slow today (?). I had an exam this morning and I'm a bit stupid I guess.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:27 pm