Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+4
poisoned_rose
Valkyrja
LiONLAMBxox
magic
8 posters

Robert Pattinson finds a new leading lady: 'Lost's' Emilie de Ravin

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Robert Pattinson finds a new leading lady: 'Lost's' Emilie de Ravin Empty Robert Pattinson finds a new leading lady: 'Lost's' Emilie de Ravin

Post  magic Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:09 am

Robert Pattinson finds a new leading lady: 'Lost's' Emilie de Ravin

Through all the stardom that has been thrown in Robert Pattinson's face over the past year, it's scary to realize he hasn't shot a film that wasn't part of the "Twilight" franchise during that time. That's all going to change this month when production of the the drama "Remember Me" begins production in New York. Now, Summit Entertainment is rounding out the cast for Pattinson's next flick and, more importantly, his next romantic leading lady. Who made the cut? According to Variety, Emilie de Ravin, better known as Claire on "Lost."

"Remember Me" finds Pattinson playing a man distraught after his brother's suicide destroys his parent's marriage. De Ravin will play Pattinson's antithesis: a woman who takes charge of her life after seeing her mother killed in front of her own eyes. Pierce Brosnan and Lena Olin are set to play Pattinson's parents and Chris Cooper de Ravin's father.

The picture will be directed by Allen Coulter ("Hollywoodland") and was written by newcomer Will Fetters and Jenny Lumet ("Rachel Getting Married").

As for Ravin, this won't be her big screen debut. The 27-year-old actress previously appeared in the cult indie "Brick," "The Hills Have Eyes" and is featured in Michael Mann's "Public Enemies." She's also know for playing Tess for two years on the The WB series "Roswell."

http://www.hitfix.com/articles/2009-6-4-robert-pattinson-finds-a-new-leading-lady-lost-s-emilie-de-ravin
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Robert Pattinson finds a new leading lady: 'Lost's' Emilie de Ravin Empty Re: Robert Pattinson finds a new leading lady: 'Lost's' Emilie de Ravin

Post  magic Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:13 am

Emilie de Ravin

Robert Pattinson finds a new leading lady: 'Lost's' Emilie de Ravin 17893

Pierce Brosnan

Robert Pattinson finds a new leading lady: 'Lost's' Emilie de Ravin Lamp

Lena Olin

Robert Pattinson finds a new leading lady: 'Lost's' Emilie de Ravin Lena+olin

Chris Cooper

Robert Pattinson finds a new leading lady: 'Lost's' Emilie de Ravin Chris_cooper5breach
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Robert Pattinson finds a new leading lady: 'Lost's' Emilie de Ravin Empty Re: Robert Pattinson finds a new leading lady: 'Lost's' Emilie de Ravin

Post  magic Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:16 am

Emilie de Ravin? wow I have to say I didn't know who is she. I have never watched Lost. But I've read in articles she also played in Rosewell and I loved that serial cheers

And Brosnan, some big name. Well Rob also has a big name Razz but he's kind a new in all movie stuffs with big movies.

I also got remember Me script yesterday cheers I am going to read it tonight Drool
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:17 am

damn, wrong forum Laughing pls move it to News forum blush
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:22 pm

there you go lazzy! and wooo that actually looks like a pretty good movie!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:13 pm

and Emelie is married Very Happy whuuu, good What a Face haha
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 768
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Post  Valkyrja Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:44 pm

magic wrote:and Emelie is married Very Happy whuuu, good What a Face haha
    It doesn't matter if she's married or not, because I know he won't cross the line. Laughing
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:07 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
    It doesn't matter if she's married or not, because I know he won't cross the line. Laughing
    aah, how do you know? What a Face well he may if she would be free Whistle lol it's easy to fall in love in partner Very Happy
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:08 pm

magic wrote:
    Valkyrja wrote:
    aah, how do you know? What a Face well he may if she would be free Whistle lol it's easy to fall in love in partner Very Happy
    Yeah I know it's easy to fall in love with a co-actor because he is already in love with one.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:09 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
    magic wrote:
    Valkyrja wrote:
    Yeah I know it's easy to fall in love with a co-actor because he is already in love with one.
    Kristen? oh no no no haha I don't think so What a Face
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:10 pm

magic wrote:
    Valkyrja wrote:
    magic wrote:
    Valkyrja wrote:
    Kristen? oh no no no haha I don't think so What a Face
    ME thinks so very much. I'm so positive about it. I have this sixth sense and I can 'see' when someone is love with someone. And I can tell Robert is in love with Kristen.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!

Post  poisoned_rose Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:26 pm

I don't think he's in love with Kristen, but at the same time he wouldn't say no...in my opinion anyways.

And that does actually sound like a good film. Nice plot, good cast.
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:28 pm

poisoned_rose wrote:And that does actually sound like a good film. Nice plot, good cast.
    Yeah it does.
    Btw, did you see all that crap about them having spent the night or something like together?
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:28 pm

Yeah I did. And crap is exactly the right word for it. Seriously the media needs to butt the hale out of Rob's love-life.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:32 pm

you mean night with Kristen? they come up with that all the time. It's not news anymore. lol
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:34 pm

it wasn't exactly news-worthy the first time. there's so much else going on in the world, even in the world of celebrity exclusively, so why focus so much on Rob's romantic escapades? Let the guy have some peace!!
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:35 pm

Damn right. I want them to be together, but if they are going to be stalked all around like that I don't know if I want it so much.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:41 pm

I'm not sure I want them together, but I do want Rob to have the freedom to meet a girl he likes and date her and enjoy spending time with her. He deserves that. But that's never gonna happen with the media scrutiny he's under.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:43 pm

poisoned_rose wrote:I'm not sure I want them together, but I do want Rob to have the freedom to meet a girl he likes and date her and enjoy spending time with her. He deserves that. But that's never gonna happen with the media scrutiny he's under.
    yep, exactly my thoughts Smile
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:46 pm

Not only because of the scrutiny he's under, but also because (maybe) the girl who actually he may date may only be doing it because he's famous and all that crap.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:47 pm

yeah exactly, Luc.
    Its just sad really. I feel for Rob Sad
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:48 pm

Yeah, me too. It reminds me of what happened to Daniel Radcliffe.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:49 pm

I never followed HP or DR so I have like no idea what you mean hehe
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:50 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Not only because of the scrutiny he's under, but also because (maybe) the girl who actually he may date may only be doing it because he's famous and all that crap.
    yeah, I think that's the second problem in these cases. When you're famous half of the ppl just pretend to be your friend. So they need to be careful
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:50 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Yeah, me too. It reminds me of what happened to Daniel Radcliffe.
    what happened with him? Never heard about any love stories lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:00 am