Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+5
Pretty_Twisted
magic
TheRealBella
poisoned_rose
twiheart
9 posters

Team Edward...I have crossed over

poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Team Edward...I have crossed over - Page 5 Empty Re: Team Edward...I have crossed over

Post  poisoned_rose Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:24 pm

wow, did I just undergo gender realignment surgery without realising it?? Razz
    Sister Mary you have to help me, I think I'm having an identity crisis!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Team Edward...I have crossed over - Page 5 Empty Re: Team Edward...I have crossed over

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:26 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

hahahahahaa that made me LOL. i just call everyone mister. mostly because i cant spell the female version of that rofl! and im too lazy to look it up!!! rofl!

jump jump
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:29 pm

I think the female version of mister, when used in that context, is missy.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:30 pm

oh! rofl. works for me!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:31 pm

Very Happy
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:58 am

So you wont ride human Jacob, but you will ride wolf Jacob! LOL! Sorry that was just my mind being really dirty again!...But ok, he you can ride wolf Jacob, then he can come home to me and i can ride human Jacob, in the Rabbit, the bed, the floor, just everywhere! LOL!
    twiheart
    twiheart
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 460
    Job/hobbies : makeup...and Twilight Saga :)
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

Post  twiheart Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:49 am

Pretty_Twisted wrote:So you wont ride human Jacob, but you will ride wolf Jacob! LOL! Sorry that was just my mind being really dirty again!...But ok, he you can ride wolf Jacob, then he can come home to me and i can ride human Jacob, in the Rabbit, the bed, the floor, just everywhere! LOL!

hell naw i wouldnt ride Jacob, that is 15-20 years behind bars!!! not something im willing to risk...besides, my bf is really great in the sack Wink so there is really no need for Jakes fun part services hahaha...

speaking of which, i just told him that i come on here...i was hiding it from him because i didnt want him to think i was lame or make fun of me, buut he just said "well were all a little fanatic about something...your a nerd for Twilight, im a nerd for video games" hahah lol...that was SUCH a big relief because i have a REALLY hard time keeping things from him lol

so yay me!! haha
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:19 am

Ok well, looks like i will be doing all the Jacob riding, which is totally fine by me, i got no problems being the only one to ride the hell out of Jacob! LMAO!
    twiheart
    twiheart

Post  twiheart Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:44 am

LMAO!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

girl you crack me UP!!!

you are seriously worse than a guy!! hahah that is AWESOME!! im just as perverted as you are too its so funny!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:07 am

twiheart wrote:LMAO!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

girl you crack me UP!!!

you are seriously worse than a guy!! hahah that is AWESOME!! im just as perverted as you are too its so funny!

Hahaha is that a good thing or a bad thing?...LMAO! Oh well, it is who i am, i have always been very open and totally out there, could be to do with the fact until dad met Sally and they moved in together when i was 14, i had lived with only my dad and 2 brothers in a caravan...So from 8 till about 14 it was just me learning about boy talk, cars, sport, farting in public and being myself, not worrying what people think. LOL. Although i totally have my femininity, just not when it comes to talking sex, Rugby and Classic Cars!! LOL!!

Scary thing is, my family all know what i am like, the stuff i am saying here, pretty mild compared to wat slips out of my mouth on a day to day basis! LMAO!

And dude, so fawesome to know im not the only person with a dirty mind and stuff! LOL!
    twiheart
    twiheart

Post  twiheart Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:04 pm

lmao! no no i totally get you, im the same way too, although i am VERY VERY girlie, i hang out with nothing but guys....ive always hugn out with a group of guys since i was in 8th grade! you know? so i know how to hang around with guys and when they talk all gross and stuff, it doesnt bother me or shock me cause im used to it hahahahah

its just im a little taken back because i havent come across someone as open as I was, because thats ONE things my guys dont talk about is sex...they talk about people they do, just dont get into details you know? hahaha lol
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:08 pm

Hahaha, my mates are 90% dudes as well, although some would debate that they are actually girls because they all wear guyliner and some have long hair and such...we have always been the freaks! LOL! But my guys never name who they did, and it isnt like they go into sordid deets or anything, they are sort of like me with the things they say...hahahaha looks like you and my mates would all get along well....lol...

My dad thinks it is Jacob fans who are more out there, he was like - the few Team Jacob-ers i know are really loud, out there and just dot give a shit what anyone thinks...LOL...and now adding you to that list, he is getting scarily close to being right~ LMAO!!

Oh, by the way, i totally had a fawesome dream about me and Jacob having sex on a pool table in an empty hotel rec room...I was playing with his balls, and the other balls were flying everywhere...I think the black ball was the only cue ball to find the hole on the table...which was hilarious because Jacob Black certainly found the right hole as well! LMAO!!

OMJ! - which reminds me, do people ever think you are a slut because of some of the things you think and say?...I have been called that a few times, but i dont care what they think, i mean, i have had the same BF now for over 2 years, and before that i only dated, so i know the truth!! LOL!
    twiheart
    twiheart

Post  twiheart Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:45 pm

haha that is so true...like...i really dont give a crap what people think or say about me, but if you piss me off, i will kick your a-s-s!! hahahahah
    thats why i like Jacob, because he will mess you up! and talk crap to you! and he can be a total d-i-c-k to you but at the same time, hes so loving and caring...kinda like me Smile haha i just think Jacob is bad a-s-s!! i just love his i dont care attitude and his snide remarks hahaha

and yea my friends were either punk or classic rock, or emo hahah...soo i consider myself in the "different" category too hahah i mean, i even fart in front of my boyfriends friends, i dont care, and neither do they! haha....but girls will be like "OMG that is SOO DISGUSTING EWWW!" haha and i will be like "BIOTCH! STFU!" hahahah

annd yea i like to talk about sex, a lot, but no one thinks im slutty because ive been with my boyfriend for 5 years now, and when we were broken up, i only made out with 2 guys! my boyfriend was my first kiss and everything else! lol...i mean, i KNOW sluts...my ex best friend would have sex with anything that walked and had a pee pee hahahah...seriously she did her cousin!! and had sex with random guys like everyday of the week, so where IMM from, the only way your a slut is if you ACT like one hahaha

just because you talk about sex doesnt make you a SLUT! so dont worry!! lol and f*** what people think! dont let the man get you down!!!

hahaha
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:41 am

Hahahaha nah i totally dont care if they call me a slut, it is all fine by me! LOL! When they say it i am just like - 'Ok whatever, thanks'...LOL!! Then yeah! Whatever!

OMJ! I totally fart in front of my boyfriend and all his and my friends! LOL! We like have competitions! LOL!

According to some stats i was reading, most Team Jacob-ers are a bit more out there and more vocal then Edward-ians! I am slowely starting to think that it might be true, because when you think about it, people who totally have a psycho side, but are also nice, and care for people, have a fun side, but also a mean one. Are more inclined to like Jake because he is out there, straight to the point and a total crack up! LOL! Makes sense because i personally, cant see myself hanging out with Edward- i think i would get too bored, whereas i could totally hang with Jake for AGES at a time! LOL!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:46 am