Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+2
LiONLAMBxox
TheRealBella
6 posters

My mother thinks I'm crazy

TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

My mother thinks I'm crazy Empty My mother thinks I'm crazy

Post  TheRealBella Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:09 pm

Okay, so for those that didn't see my status on Facebook last night, it was like "Geez, Mom. Of course we're on a first name basis! I've ripped his shirt off on three different occasions at least and had his tongue in my mouth." Then I went on to say she wouldn't remember that I said that because she was half asleep. Well, she DID. So this morning, she was freaking out. It was freaking hilarious. She's all mad at me, and I did explain that he was an actor, blah, blah, blah. It was hilarious. She's pissed now. She was like, "If you're that obsessed, you belong in a mental facility." But haven't we already determined that when I ran into a sign that a I SAW directly in front of me and still didn't move? Lmao.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

My mother thinks I'm crazy Empty Re: My mother thinks I'm crazy

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:15 pm

my whole family says i need to get on medicine because of my twilight addiction!! my friends think theyre going to have to drive me to the state hospital in logansport on day because i woke up thinking that im really a vampire and will start biting people! hahahahaa eff them! they wish they were as fawesome as us!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:16 pm

Exactly! But my mom actually thought I belonged in a mental facility before. And in my own defense, I would say that it's because she decided to have six kids after me and then never took care of them, but... hey, I don't say that because she'd get pissed. Edward is my sanity!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:19 pm

hahaha my mom decided that as soon as i turned 17 that she didnt need to be a mom to me or my three younger brothers anymore. and now she gets drunk off of her donkey-butt EVERY SINGLE NIGHT! she'll go through a case of beer a night... two if we're lucky. and she goes through vodka like theres no tomorrow! hahaha and she hates me, so i dont tend to take her insults very seriously!! it sounds like our moms need the help, not us!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:22 pm

Yeah. Only my mom did something... parental a while ago. My step dad passed out on the floor because he was so drunk. I went upstairs, woke my mom up, and told her that he was on the floor. After she saw him, I took him upstairs so the little kids wouldn't see him and said that alcohol was no longer allowed in the house, he's not allowed to come in the house when he's been drinking or anything. And she actually listened to me! He hasn't had a drink since. Which was really surprising. Of course, I think my mom probably finished the vodka for him... So...
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:24 pm

my mom likes to act parental and keeps saying how she's such a GREEEEEEEEAT mom! bull shit! and she has everyone else fooled. and now my whole family hates me. they give my mother credit for everything good ive ever done in my life... my mission trips, getting into college... shes had NOTHING to do with ANY OF IT. and that pisses me off more than anything i think!

but hey! thats better than nothing though! at least she did something!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:26 pm

I'm like the screw up of my family. They all pretend it's okay, go to church every Sunday, blah, blah, blah. I'm just not willing to put on the show. It's not worth it. I'll cry if I need to cry. Whatever. my mom can get mad if she wants. I don't care. I mean, I can technically move out of her house.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:29 pm

that sucks =/. but i know how you feel. my whole family pretty much hates me. theyll regret being so mean to me in the long run... thats what i keep telling myself anyways.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:30 pm

Since I don't live with my mom then she also doesn't see my daily life and my obsessions. I also don't tell her about twilight. I think I just mentioned her I've read the books. Not that our relationships would be bad. No, we are ok. It's just I don't think it's important for her to know that. She would think I am busy with some stupid things while I can work day and night. So no, she does not know about my and Rob's relationships Laughing my bf knows though lol
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:31 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:that sucks =/. but i know how you feel. my whole family pretty much hates me. theyll regret being so mean to me in the long run... thats what i keep telling myself anyways.
    Why would your family hate you? Sad that's pretty sad. But you have nice relationships with your bros at least.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:34 pm

my moms talks shit about me constantly. let me rephrase... the ADULTS in my family hate me. but im not too upset about it. im going to be better than them one day and they wish they were nicer to me.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:35 pm

See, my dad is all like "Yeah, well, it's better than her getting in bed with some guy who will just let her down a day later." My mom thinks I'm psycho. But my dad understands that the relationships I've had were horrible and just... Ugh! So he's glad that I have this fictional character named Edward Cullen to tell me not to take anything less than what I want. Very Happy I like my dad right now, lol.

My mom's the same way, Mary. She seriously just stabs me in the back at every chance she gets.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:38 pm

Although I am ok with my mom but sometimes she can just drive me crazy. She does not like anything I do. I think it's great I am busy laying theatre, the culture and everything. She does not like me being involved in theatre cause that is entertainment and it shouldn't be taken serious. But theatre is sooooo much more for me just entertainment for others ppl. It helps very much for inside me, that's like healing my soul. The same as drawing. It's sad my mom doesn't understand that.

After my dad died when I was 15, me and my mom is more or less like cat and mouse. It was like that when I was living with her. Since I moved to my bf our relationships became better. probably cause I don't tell her some things as well.

Plus my mom likes to point out how great other kids are and why I can't be like them BLAH
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:40 pm

Sorry about your dad! Sad My dad was never around. I seriously met him on MySpace when I was thirteen. He looked me up. I grew up calling my step dad "Dad" because he was the only dad I knew. so...

Me and my mom are just way too different.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:40 pm

TheRealBella wrote:See, my dad is all like "Yeah, well, it's better than her getting in bed with some guy who will just let her down a day later." My mom thinks I'm psycho. But my dad understands that the relationships I've had were horrible and just... Ugh! So he's glad that I have this fictional character named Edward Cullen to tell me not to take anything less than what I want. Very Happy I like my dad right now, lol.
    I think it's really nice to have some idol. I think it's beautiful. It helps you to go through some negativity in life Smile

I always were a dreamer hehe
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:42 pm

Me too! I just don't want to settle for the kind of loser I've dated already. I want my Edward Cullen. I tried to explain that to Mom and she would probably understand if I used her ex boyfriends and all that, but she won't even listen.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:43 pm

TheRealBella wrote:
    Me and my mom are just way too different.
    Exactly the same with me and my mom. That doesn't mean I don't love her though. Lately she had some health probs and I do care of her. Sometimes she annoys me when she calls me, sometimes even 5 times a day and talks the same things all over again. Sometimes I just say I am busy and put down the phone. But then I feel bad about it cause I have this thought in myself that she will not be here forever and I need to enjoy and appreciate her while I can.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:45 pm

In my situation, I have the health problems. And they wear me out so much. Like by the end of the day, I'm totally exhausted from dealing with all these pains, problems, etc. So my mom needs to not bother me on times like that. She needs to take a few steps back, leave me alone, and she doesn't get that. If someone bothers me after a really bad day, I will get so pissed off. I won't even care who I cuss at because I'm so mad. My mom doesn't get that.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:48 pm

TheRealBella wrote:In my situation, I have the health problems. And they wear me out so much. Like by the end of the day, I'm totally exhausted from dealing with all these pains, problems, etc. So my mom needs to not bother me on times like that. She needs to take a few steps back, leave me alone, and she doesn't get that. If someone bothers me after a really bad day, I will get so pissed off. I won't even care who I cuss at because I'm so mad. My mom doesn't get that.
    oh yes, I have the same prob lol I am having a bad day and my mom calls me. I tell her I don't wanna talk with her now, let she call me tomorrow. She starts to ask why, what happened, she will not sleep in night if I will not tell her. And she just starts to annoy me with this making me even more angry. She just doesn't know when to stop!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:50 pm

My mom doesn't leave me alone. But it's always like, "Feed the kids, give the dogs a bath, clean the kitchen." Whatever. Like she's trying to get me to do chores while I'm really not happy, especially when I've been babysitting the kids all day anyway. It's like I have to give up my social life so she can have one because she decided to have so many kids. It's really not cool.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:53 pm

Anyway. I'm out of time at the library. I have to get off and go home. Hopefully I won't get too sunburnt on the walk home. But if I do, whatever. Bye for now and I should be back on sometime later. Love you all!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!

Post  poisoned_rose Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:07 pm

hahaha if I get started on my family stuff...yeah.
    Long and short of it is:
    My dad is a pedophilic controlling alcoholic wife-beater and serial womaniser. None of those are exaggerations, trust me!
    My mum is harsh and critical and judgemental and used to hit us regularly, but is wrought with health issues. She had a stroke which nearly killed her and left her disabled so now I look after her. But she's let go of all her anger issues and now we're strangely close.

But they're easy to live with atleast. All our problems are deep under the surface, so everyday is ok. And its easier now I'm an adult, luckily.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:26 pm

Hehe. I hitched a ride home. with my mom. Very Happy Lol. I saw her passing and stuck out my thumb. She got so mad. I guess I'm her "problem child" because I try to hitch a ride with my own mother.

Sorry about your parents, Ally. Sad I could go into my dad's creep problems, but I won't. He just pisses me off.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!

Post  poisoned_rose Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:39 pm

What?? Thats just mean!! Grrr...

Hey its ok, hun! I'm fine with it all now, I mean why get upset over things you can't change? But sometimes it does piss me off. We all get like that sometimes.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:42 pm

And she should know that I wouldn't hitch a ride with a stranger. Psh, last time I was in a cop car, I was like freaking out and panicking because I didn't trust him, lol. I have the worst trust issues ever. And I like walking anyway.

I hate my dad sometimes. Like I understand why I'm kind of the child my mom doesn't like because my dad raped her and she ended up with me. I've learned to deal with it as much as I ever will, but it's frustrating because my dad keeps trying to talk to me when I really don't always want to.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:54 pm