Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

4 posters

Stupid Crazy Twilight Fans!

Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Stupid Crazy Twilight Fans! Empty Stupid Crazy Twilight Fans!

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:07 am

Stupid Crazy Twilight Fans! Alex_meraz

Aex Meraz — the New Moon hottie who's playing Paul — said that a fan started actually screaming at him one day, going totally psycho. The reason? "Because they didn't like my character," he said. "I play a bad boy, so she got mad at me. She said, 'I hate you, Paul!' That was the craziest thing for me — being confused for a character." When asked how he felt he replied - "It was weird, the movie isnt even out yet and they already hate me, i didnt think it was possible to hate a book character that much. Really Paul wasnt that bad"

Yes, some people can get a little nutso when it comes to the Twilight universe. But take a good look at that pretty face up top! How could anybody be mad at him?

Gotta give props to Alex for his awesome reaction, though: "I yelled back at her, 'I love you, too!'"

When asked if he will be able to deal with the hate when the film is released in November he said "Yeah, it will be all good, i am sure there will be some fans out there who actually like Paul. Those fans are the one's i will keep my eye out for. Im not going to worry about the hate. Though it is funny." he went on to say that if he meets any Paul fans on his travels promoting New Moon with the pack, including Taylor Lautner (Jacob Black), Chaske Spencer (Sam Uley), Kiowa Gordon (Embry Call) and Bronson Pelliteir (Jared) in Canada, Asia, Europe and Australia later the year he will hug them and praise them for good taste.

So for those of you living in any of the countries Summitt is sending the the wolves too, keep any eye out for tour dates, times and special events.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Stupid Crazy Twilight Fans! Empty Re: Stupid Crazy Twilight Fans!

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:14 am

dude... what book did she read? paul really isnt THAT bad...
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:13 am

I dont know. She was probably a 12 year old girl in love with Bella and Edward and dont like anyone who tries to hurt them physically or mentally. I dont know. But good news at the end with them being in Australia. LOL. They will totally have their first experience with a wolf pack groupie! hahahaha! I wont say bad stuff if i see them, actually now, WHEN i see them, i will be super nice!

Well i also read today how Sumitt has hired psychologists for the stars when things like this happen. Because Taylor has had alot of trouble with fans hating Jacob, and Rob has had alot of trouble with psycho fans, and now this. I think it is a good thing they have a psychologist for them, who knows how far a crazy fan might take it. Some people seem to take even more serious then us! LOL!

But we are fun, not psycho! LOL!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:32 am

Gotta give props to Alex for his awesome reaction, though: "I yelled back at her, 'I love you, too!'"
    I love it Laughing

I think the girl read wrong book, I don't remember Paul being so bad either. He was just little bit grumpy but not bad lol
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:39 am

I was thinking, OMJ, if she hates Paul then she would definatly HATE me with a passion...LOL!!

But i love his reaction as well, so funny, and totally something i would say, or have said to quite a few people in my sarcastic voice! LMAO!
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 346
    Job/hobbies : Being bored 99% of the time. Does that count as a job?
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:01 am

I didnt think Paul was that bad. lolz. kinda like living with Tennille really. a simple case of he needs to calm down sometimes. Just like you babe. lolz. So i dont know what books this girl was reading. But clearly not the same one as us. lolz.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:30 pm

people need to be able to distinguish between fiction and reality. this is getting ridiculous. i wish theyd stop, because theres no guarentee of breaking dawn yet! if they keep getting insane then they wont sign up to do it =X! its a sad sad world when WE'RE the mature twilighters. geeze.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:58 pm