Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

4 posters

Mother's Day

Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Mother's Day Empty Mother's Day

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Sat May 09, 2009 11:13 pm

So. Has anyone written their mother's day cards?

If you did or didn't, I would like to read me to you if you don't mind. I just want to warn you that it is very emotional and I cried when I wrote it. Here it is:

Mother,

One of the things that I absolutely adore about you is the fact that you are always so determined. Once you set your mind to something, you always continue to strive towards your goal and there's nothing that can stop you. Now I know where I got that from. Even though the fact that I don't have a father causes the greatest and most endless pain in my heart, I know that you are always there for me. I know right now that you are not able to do the things you love like traveling the world. But I promise you, someday I will make your dreams come true. I want you to know that in the end, he will suffer for what he did to us. I know that there's nothing I can do to stop how terrible your feeling, but just know that God is there for you. He always is. I know that you wonder everyday why we have to suffer and live this way, but when I am older, I will make him pay for everything he did. No matter what. He is no longer my father, but a distant memory that is forever gone and destroyed. I also want you to think of what Mary would want you to do. Use her guidance to enlighten you and lead you through the obstacles that is called life. Love, Cindy xoxo

What do you guys think? Will she like it?
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Mother's Day Empty Re: Mother's Day

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat May 09, 2009 11:18 pm

awww. lola im sure she'll love it. i wish i got along with my mom... but i just bought her a couple candles.
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Sat May 09, 2009 11:19 pm

^^ I hope she likes it, I spend sooo long writing that.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat May 09, 2009 11:20 pm

Im sure she will love it! It is so sweet and comes from the heart!

But no, i havent written anything, i havent celebrated Mothers Day in many years, but i did buy my Step Mum the dress she wanted (but couldnt afford because of dad's medication and the mortgage) for mothers day, it is such a nice dress, it suites her, and it was $390, but it is her eldest daughters wedding, so i think she deserves it. She cried when she opened it this morning when i went there to wait for my computer to be fixed! She was so happy. It was sweet really.
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Sat May 09, 2009 11:23 pm

^^ Aw, I just love the feeling you get when you give someone something they really wanted and they get so happy!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Sat May 09, 2009 11:28 pm

Lola, it sounds very touching really Smile but slap me if you will not agree, you have ALL the rights to do it Smile I am not sure what happened in both of your lifes but I think your hate is better to be apart from Mother's day card. Cause first, it may bring her bad memories back as I understand. And second, Mothers day is all about love for your mother Smile So in my opinion, all negativity should stand away from it. But it's just my opinion. Of course you know it all the best as you're been there all the time with her and as I understand she;s been with you Mother's Day _hug_2_rvmp_by_bad_blood

We never write cards on Mothers day. Well maybe children do, I am sure they do actually Smile they make cards on their own. I kindergarden and school in smaller classes. I am planing to call my mom through the Internet and congratulate her this way. She got Internet recently and as we don't have home number I call her through Internet. She hasn't been in this place where I live cause she's afraid to visit it, that's weird, yes lol So I may show her my corner with web at least, she will see it for the first time Very Happy
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Sat May 09, 2009 11:31 pm

Haha, I know it sounds like that, but whenever I write anything it just tends to sound very emotional or dark or whatever. IDK, that's just the way I feel.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Sat May 09, 2009 11:33 pm

Mizz Lola Marie Efron wrote:Haha, I know it sounds like that, but whenever I write anything it just tends to sound very emotional or dark or whatever. IDK, that's just the way I feel.
    then leave it as that as long as it comes from your heart and if that's how you feel Wink as I said, you know the best about things like these Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:45 pm