Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+3
TheRealBella
poisoned_rose
magic
7 posters

Official trailer *safe,everything in spoilers, view what you want - video, pics or description*

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Official trailer *safe,everything in spoilers, view what you want - video, pics or description* - Page 3 Empty Re: Official trailer *safe,everything in spoilers, view what you want - video, pics or description*

Post  magic Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:56 pm

Isn't this great? cheers cheers cheers

Official trailer *safe,everything in spoilers, view what you want - video, pics or description* - Page 3 11522710
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Official trailer *safe,everything in spoilers, view what you want - video, pics or description* - Page 3 Empty Re: Official trailer *safe,everything in spoilers, view what you want - video, pics or description*

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:00 pm

Hahaha i never noticed her pink thong, but then, when i did watch the trailer i wasnt looking at her at all on that part, so i guess it makes sense why i didnt see it...LOL!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:04 am

This will probably make u guys real happy...me not so much, i just wish number 1 and 2 could be swapped around at least, i mean, i would have put Kellan above Rob aswell but i cant be too pushy...So just swapping Taylor and Rob around would make so much more sense to me....

Robert Pattinson proved that he is the Sexiest Man On The Planet at the MTV Movie Awards.

He looked so sexy in his black shirt and blue jacket as he collected his awards on stage.

His New Moon friends Taylor Lautner and Kellan Lutz also looked super hot.

Zac Efron, Ryan Reynolds and Chris Pine might not have picked up any awards but they still made a big effort to look at their best.

That said, they just couldn't compete with the New Moon guys.

Rob has just been named the Sexiest Man at the MTV Awards after he picked up 66% of the vote in our poll.

Next up was Taylor Lautner with 7%, followed by Kellan Lutz with 6%. No one expected Rob to win by such a big margin.

Sexiest Man at the MTV Awards:

1. Robert Pattinson

2. Taylor Lautner

3. Kellan Lutz

4. Cam Gigandet

5. Peter Facinelli

6. Zac Efron

7. Shia LaBeouf

8. Justin Timberlake

9. Ryan Reynolds

10. Chris Pine

11. Ben Stiller

12. Eminem.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:22 am

Wait, Zac did receive the award lol For the best male actor I think.

My top would be:

1. Robert Pattinson

2. Kellan Lutz

3. Peter Facinelli

4. Taylor Lautner

Sorry, Ten, for making Taylor the 4th Whistle But I think Rob, Kellan and Peter had a really great style. Especially I loved Kellan's style and how well he and Ashley looked together cheers
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:39 am

Evil or Very Mad Lazzy! Nooooo!

Well i would have had -

1. Taylor
    2. Kellan
    3. Peter
    4. Robert...

I didnt see the other people as it aint on TV here till July sometime!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:43 pm

mine would have been

1. Rob
    2. Peter
    3. Taylor
    4. Kellan

hahaha Kellan has a hot body, but i dont like his face so much!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:27 pm

Hahaha nah Kellan is way hot...He has nice eyes, i think that really makes his face stand out...although he looks hot on Twilight, and his eyes arent his normal colour so i guess i must like him more then i thought i did...LOL...Well he was hot in accepted i know that (great movie by the way)...
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:36 pm

‘Twilight’ Fans Prove Their Fervor Once More, To The Tune Of 10.6 Million ‘New Moon’ Trailer Streams
    Published by Adam Rosenberg on Tuesday, June 9, 2009 at 5:00 pm.

That headline pretty much says it all. I have to say, I’m impressed. You Twilighters clearly love yourself some vampire romance. In just a single week, Summit Entertainment’s “New Moon” trailer reached 10.6 million video streams across launch partners MTV and MySpace.

The social networking site broke some big records, with 4.2 million online views in the first 24 hours, contributing to a total of 7.8 million streams in the first seven days. MTV didn’t exactly fare poorly, with 5.3 million viewers tuned in for the 2009 MTV Movie Awards broadcast premiere and another 2.8 million streams in the following week. The walkaway here I think is that “Twilight” continues to be insanely popular. On that note, why not take one more look at that “New Moon” trailer…

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2009/06/09/twilight-fans-prove-their-fervor-once-more-to-the-tune-of-106-million-new-moon-trailer-streams/

cheers cheers cheers
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  trizn Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:25 pm

Mine would be:
    1. ROB
    2. ROB
    3. ROB
    4. ROB
    5. ROB
    6. ROB
    7. ROB
    8. ROB
    9. ROB
    10. ROB

These are my choices. Tinkerbell Tinkerbell Tinkerbell Tinkerbell Tinkerbell Tinkerbell Tinkerbell Tinkerbell Tinkerbell

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:20 pm