Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

5 posters

Fans reactions on video to New Moon trailer *hilarious*

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Fans reactions on video to New Moon trailer *hilarious* Empty Fans reactions on video to New Moon trailer *hilarious*

Post  magic Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:31 pm

I had a hard time to laugh as quite as possible since my bf is sleeping Laughing Laughing Laughing Look at their jaws like Shocked Laughing And the girl on the left went totally blank during the trailer Laughing Laughing Laughing

I bet we will look the same when we will watch the movie but this is hilarious Laughing Laughing Laughing

This video just makes me wanna be with all of you in cinema cheers

Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Fans reactions on video to New Moon trailer *hilarious* Empty Re: Fans reactions on video to New Moon trailer *hilarious*

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:42 pm

Ahahahahaha!

I totally would love to watch New Moon with them, they so fit in with us crazies!

Although imagine how many people are laughing at the on youtube, kinda makes me think about how many people will be laughing at me when Troy records my reaction to New Moon! LMAO! Because i was pretty much insane like them, only my excitement didnt really start until i seen Jacob and when he changed! LOL!

I love them chicks! LOL!
    sparkle11
    sparkle11
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 355
    Location : In Forks, trying to decide between Edward and Jacob
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Fans reactions on video to New Moon trailer *hilarious* Empty Re: Fans reactions on video to New Moon trailer *hilarious*

Post  sparkle11 Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:00 am

That is brilliant! I'm sure my face was exactly the same watching the trailer, I think it still is after watching it over and over!!!
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  trizn Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:10 am

It would be famazing watching New Moon with all of you guys. We'd be laughing & crying in all the right places... Well, except TenTen & Murr. They'll cry when Edward returns. But, heck... I bet we'd would be just as hilarious as these ladies. And someone should definitely record a video with all of us watching.
    twiheart
    twiheart
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 460
    Job/hobbies : makeup...and Twilight Saga :)
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

Post  twiheart Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:18 am

"OH MY GAAWD! THAT WAS SO AWESOME!" hahahahahahah i like the girl on the left, she was hilarious!!

oh man, im almost 110% positive i looked like that when i was watching the trailer hahhaha

man im sure im gonna cry when i watch Edward leave Bella, and then im gonna feel like the biggest cry baby ever!!! hahah
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:09 pm

Here is more Laughing I am sorry but it IS funny haha I am not laughing cause it looks stupid but cause it is funny haha if those ppl posted their videos on youtube then apperantly they also tought it's funny.

Look at that girl with her jaw dropped during the whole trailer Shocked Laughing

And I think the guy with the tie is fake. It looks like he made that up Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:33 pm