Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

5 posters

Fan Created Bella’s Birthday Cake from New Moon Trailer

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Fan Created Bella’s Birthday Cake from New Moon Trailer Empty Fan Created Bella’s Birthday Cake from New Moon Trailer

Post  magic Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:00 pm

Fan Created Bella’s Birthday Cake from New Moon Trailer

Fan Created Bella’s Birthday Cake from New Moon Trailer Bella-birthday-cake-new-moon

The trailer has only been out a few days, but a New Moon fan went through the trouble of recreating the cake that the Cullens make for Bella’s Birthday as shown in the trailer. NMM.org reader Kaye threw the party for her sister, and she says–

The party I threw last night for her was just about identical to Bella’s birthday party in the New Moon trailer. There were 101 candles, 6 dozen roses and an identical cake to the one that is in the New Moon trailer. I even had plastic vampire teeth as party favors. It was incredible!

Awesome work, Kaye! After the break, check out the cake that another reader, Laura, received for her 20th Birthday with the New Moon poster on it!

Fan Created Bella’s Birthday Cake from New Moon Trailer 200906061447

Imagine eating Edward What a Face Laughing I have to say I wouldn't mind to have party that looks like the one in New Moon. Candles and flowers looked so beautiful blush
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Fan Created Bella’s Birthday Cake from New Moon Trailer Empty Re: Fan Created Bella’s Birthday Cake from New Moon Trailer

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:04 pm

hahaha yeah ill be back at school for my birthday (thank GOD)... maybe i should drop some hints to my friends about how eating a cake with edward on it has ALWAYS been my dream! lmao!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Fan Created Bella’s Birthday Cake from New Moon Trailer Empty Re: Fan Created Bella’s Birthday Cake from New Moon Trailer

Post  magic Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:22 pm

Just send them mail with these pics on them, they should get a hint lol
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:03 pm

Hahaha i should send them photo's of my Bday cake, dad printed off the picture that Lazzy made of me and Jake, and he took it to Cold Rock, which is where i am getting my big cake from, and they are going to print and put it on the cake, see all my brothers attempts to make the extra Jacob doll jump out of the cake werent working, so i mentioned something about how i was just gunna get a cold rock cake with Happy Bday on it....and then dad came up with the idea to put the pic on it, because on the Cold Rock website it says they will print a pic of whatever you want onto the cake! LMAO! It was supposed to be a surprise, but when dad is drunk, well he says stuff he shouldnt! LOL!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:10 pm

you will have a birthday cake with a pic I made with you and Jake? aawwwwww, that's.... nice Drool which one is it? The one of your FB profile? You need to take a pic when it's done What a Face
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:13 pm

LOL! Yeah, i think it is the one i have as my profile pic, not to sure, dad was mumbling something about FB when he let it slip! LOL! But i will have lots of pics to post and to show on my FB from my 21st, which is 3 weeks away now....YAY!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:31 am

And here is one more cake. I sooooo wanna lick it Drool

Fan Created Bella’s Birthday Cake from New Moon Trailer 2009061218141

Fan Created Bella’s Birthday Cake from New Moon Trailer 200906121814

http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2009/06/the-robert-pattinson-birthday-cake/
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  poisoned_rose Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:17 pm

Ok thats pretty f'ckin awesome! I'm gonna print out those pics and leave them lying around the house as clues. NM will be out by my birthday but still in the cinema so that's what I'm doing on the 22nd I think. I'm gonna spend my birthday watching NM...well maybe not the whole day but I will see it atleast once. Luckily New Years Eve isn't technically a holiday so everywhere should be open.
    EdwardRoxMySox
    EdwardRoxMySox
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-06-14

Post  EdwardRoxMySox Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:38 pm

ha that is sweet. some people are pretty awesome. too bad my birthday just went by in May, or i would have been leaving clues for a Rob cake as well. oh well i will get to see your Taylor cake Tennille, are you sure you will be able to refrain from licking him all over while we sing to you and stuff. lolz, Tennille when you were telling me we wouldnt be eating the cake because there was no way you could put a knife through Taylor like that, lolz, that made me think about being a nice friend and getting a cake with Rob on it, so then you can cut him and leave your Taylor in one piece. but i really dont want Rob to be cut either. its bad enough you let your dogs eat the Edward doll. which, by the way, i will be replacing for you, lolz!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:39 pm