Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+3
TheRealBella
poisoned_rose
magic
7 posters

Official trailer *safe,everything in spoilers, view what you want - video, pics or description*

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Official trailer *safe,everything in spoilers, view what you want - video, pics or description* Empty Official trailer *safe,everything in spoilers, view what you want - video, pics or description*

Post  magic Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:21 pm

First official New Moon trailer cheers
    Spoiler:

Still pics in spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Description of the trailer. Little bit detailed, scene by scene.
    Spoiler:

Description without details:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by magic on Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Official trailer *safe,everything in spoilers, view what you want - video, pics or description* Empty Re: Official trailer *safe,everything in spoilers, view what you want - video, pics or description*

Post  poisoned_rose Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:26 pm

oooh thanks for the stills, babes! I'm gonna try and make a new banner today if I get some time to play around with gimp.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Official trailer *safe,everything in spoilers, view what you want - video, pics or description* Empty Re: Official trailer *safe,everything in spoilers, view what you want - video, pics or description*

Post  TheRealBella Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:03 pm

Ooh! Edward looks so sexy! And I LOVE Bella's dress. Holy crap I want one like that so bad. I'm like shaking because I'm so excited. Geez! I cannot wait until November. I'm gonna go crazy.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:08 pm

my signature says thanks for the still lazzy!!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:09 pm

yaaaay, I love our new siggies Drool makes me wanna post more and makes me want you to post more as well Laughing
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:10 pm

I'm gonna cry so hard. Geez. I hate crying, and I'm at the library too. But oh well!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:16 pm

hahahaa i was going to do something else for a signature, but then i realized i needed to pack so i just went for my normal style XDD. ill make some more when i get internet again lol. so different ones. not just my usual picture, black, picture kind! lol.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:17 pm

Lol. I'm gonna look at your signature and just start bawling. Geez! Is that your goal in life--making me cry? Very Happy

Woops. I said "status" instead of signature. I'm sleep deprived.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:22 pm

hahahaha i knew what you meant! and actually my goal was to remind everyone the sadness of new moon! woooo! and i love that quote, i wanted something that would work with the quote lol!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:23 pm

I'm gonna bawl my eyes out. Geez, Mary! I love you, but crying in public whenever I'm on here wasn't my goal. Lol. I'm seriously going to be an emotional wreck for the next like six months, lol. Bawling at the mention of Edward or vampires or anything like that.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:26 pm

jump ahahhaa its not THAAAAAAAAt sad. okay. well it is! but maybe youll be more prepared for the movie? lol.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:27 pm

NO! It's horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because then I could have a mental breakdown and end up being sent to a hospital half way through the freaking movie before I get to see Edward shirtless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:31 pm

AHHHHH!! cant have that. holy shit. i hope i dont embarrass myself and start bawling in the theater....
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:32 pm

I already told, my friend in Denmark is considering to come to Latvia to watch me watching New Moon Drool Laughing
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:33 pm

Psh, I know I'll embarrass myself. but I don't even care! Shirtless Edwrad=SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAMS! LOL!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:34 pm

hahahaha im sure i will too.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:35 pm

But I'm going with my best friend. She's even more screamy than I am. She squeals and she snorts when she laughs, so I don't think I'd be drawing much attention to myself by giggling, lol. I think they'd all be wondering why I'm with her. But I love her!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:46 pm

I probably will go alone thought Sad which is both good or bad. Cause I don't wanna get myself embarrassed in front of some friends. Better to be embarrassed in front of strangers since I will not meet them anymore haha From the other side they could calm me down maybe lol
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:48 pm

Awww. Maybe I'll have to kidnap you too since I'm already gonna kidnap Ally. Very Happy then you could go see it with me and my best friend. Very Happy If you don't mind being embarrassed some, lol.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:50 pm

TheRealBella wrote:Awww. Maybe I'll have to kidnap you too since I'm already gonna kidnap Ally. Very Happy then you could go see it with me and my best friend. Very Happy If you don't mind being embarrassed some, lol.
    If I have friends around me who ae as crazy I am then I don't care if we all embarrass ourselves! It's fun cheers
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:50 pm

LOL! I know. It's fun to be crazy!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:09 pm

yeah its so much better to watch with someone who gets the crazy. But if not a Cullenate, then I'd rather watch it alone. One or the other. But I don't have to worry about that coz Soph is gonna come kidnap me, right babes? Wink
    I still haven't had time to work on my sig! Well I have the basic template but I need to fix it up.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:05 pm

Yup. I'll kidnap you. Very Happy Any time, my dear! Hehe. But specifically like the week of November 20th. Very Happy
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:06 pm

Yay!!!! That way I can see it a week before the rest of the unfortunate Brits!!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:06 pm

Lol. And then I'll have to keep you the next week so you don't ruin it for them and end up being killed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:54 pm