Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+3
TheRealBella
poisoned_rose
magic
7 posters

Official trailer *safe,everything in spoilers, view what you want - video, pics or description*

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Official trailer *safe,everything in spoilers, view what you want - video, pics or description* - Page 2 Empty Re: Official trailer *safe,everything in spoilers, view what you want - video, pics or description*

Post  magic Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:08 pm

poisoned_rose wrote:Yay!!!! That way I can see it a week before the rest of the unfortunate Brits!!
    be happy that you are not German Razz lol
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Official trailer *safe,everything in spoilers, view what you want - video, pics or description* - Page 2 Empty Re: Official trailer *safe,everything in spoilers, view what you want - video, pics or description*

Post  TheRealBella Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:10 pm

HEY! I'm like 90% German!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:11 pm

TheRealBella wrote:HEY! I'm like 90% German!
    Then be lucky you don't live in Germany Razz they have New Moon in the beginning of Jan Surprised
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:17 pm

Oh, yikes! Now I'm glad I don't live in Germany. I'm gonna get a private jet and an apartment in the US, but I'm gonna live in London. Just coming back here for movie premieres and stuff so I don't have to wait, lol.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:56 pm

TheRealBella wrote:Oh, yikes! Now I'm glad I don't live in Germany. I'm gonna get a private jet and an apartment in the US, but I'm gonna live in London. Just coming back here for movie premieres and stuff so I don't have to wait, lol.
    London also gets pretty much events as far as I know.

Ally, were the crew arrive for Twilight premiere in London?
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  poisoned_rose Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:17 pm

I don't remember the Twilight premiere. I hadn't read the books by then so...
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:19 pm

oooooo! ill drive down and come see it tooo!!!! how far away from indiana are you sophie?
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:20 pm

Can you hold on while I look at a map...? LOL! No. We're like five or six hours away by car.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:26 pm

hahaha so it would probably be about an 8 hour drive! i can do it! rofl and ill pick leah up when i swing through evansville. woowoooo!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:27 pm

How the heck did i miss this thread - oh i know because Laz has had me distracted in another thread that i just keep going back to over and over!

But those stills are fawesome, love em, love the Jake one, the first one, oh so intense, and the wolf, freaking A-MAZE-ING! (had to emphasise the syllabuls, and didnt know how to do that on here, hope that works lol)...

I cant wait for the movie now. I am dyyying! It would be fawesome to watch it all together, looks like we might have to aim to do that with Eclipse or Breaking Dawn as i dont think any of us are going to get rich in 170 days! LOL!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:29 pm

the look on jake's face is priceless!!! its all oh HELL no!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:37 pm

Hahaha yeah, i love it, and from the Taylor interview on here, if he can remember it is from the last scene in the movie, the motorbike scene, so if that is his reaction when Edward is their with Bella it will be soooo funny! And i was trying to figure out what part of the movie that wolf thing was from, since Jacob didnt phase in front of Bella to kil Laurent...So that Taylor interview helped in that aspect because he told us the part where he jumps and changes is when he and Paul are going to fight, so it had nothing to do with Laurnet! LOL! Which made me feel better because i was scared they had effed up the movie there! LMAO!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:18 am

Summit Entertainment has a count of 4.2 million views for the New Moon trailer from MySpace, and another 1.6 million from MTV.com, so that’s 5.8 million combined views in the first 24 hours from its two domestic online launch partners. By comparison, the 3rd (and last) trailer for Twilight received 3.2 million views in its first 48 hours on MySpace, piddling compared to viewership for the sequel’s trailer.

This number doesn’t even include all the versions uploaded to YouTube so the actual number is even higher.

http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2009/06/new-moon-trailer-viewed-58-million-times-in-24-hours/

This is just soooooo fawesome cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:46 am

wow thats fawesome! But to be expected, I mean you have to add all the people who weren't fans when the Twilight trailer came out but are now. People like me for instance.
    And plus the NM trailer is so much better than the Twilight one. Its much more dramatic and visually stunning. I can't wait to see how Chris Weitz fixes the sparkling. Seeing the rest of his work, I'm sure he's gonna do something to make it less sweaty!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:07 pm

i would just be happy if they got rid of the stupid sound effects!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Geez! Why does everyone have to have distracting signatures?!

I'll have to look at it later. I'm at the library and I hate opening a bunch of different things. Complicates my life and makes it harder to think.
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 768
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Post  Valkyrja Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:49 pm

OMG Laz, thank you so very much for posting that in spoilers! Btw, I saw the trailer. It's not that I couldn't resist, but while I was watching the MTV Movie Awards, I had to see it. But I can say that I didn't watch the scene I like/hate the most from the trailer. The one when Edward lesves Bella. I just covered my ears and closed my eyes and I told my sister she should tell me when the scene was over and it was safe for me to watch it again.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:02 pm

No prob Wink I did it for you and Ten Wink but she also watched trailer anyway lol
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:15 pm

Oh yeah the stupid sound effects!! Those made me giggle so hard, I kept looking around for a fairy to pop out or something
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

Post  trizn Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:44 am

Official trailer *safe,everything in spoilers, view what you want - video, pics or description* - Page 2 Bella-thong-kristen-stewart-new-moon
    Note accompanying this pic:
    Did you notice during the trailer that Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan flashes a pink thong during the wolf transformation sequence at around 1:33? Oops!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:04 am

Rai, I was going to post it as well Laughing
    trizn
    trizn

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

Post  trizn Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:09 am

Maybe Bella was dreaming about Edward & his pretzel, so she picked to wear a pink thong? Laughing Laughing Laughing
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:40 am

or she's running toward Jake taking off her pants already Laughing
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 768
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Post  Valkyrja Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:50 pm

Laughing @ the panties. I was excited when I watched the trailer I didn't even noticed. I only watched it twice so...
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:30 pm

I didn't notice that! Which is weird because I've been watching the trailer pretty much non-stop since Sunday.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:23 pm