Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

2 posters

New Moon - Robert Pattinson helped by Chris Weitz

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

New Moon - Robert Pattinson helped by Chris Weitz Empty New Moon - Robert Pattinson helped by Chris Weitz

Post  magic Fri May 29, 2009 10:21 am

New Moon - Robert Pattinson helped by Chris Weitz

New Moon director Chris Weitz really cares about Robert Pattinson.

Chris needs to make sure his biggest star is happy and comfortable at all times whilst filming in Italy.

Rob might be a long way from home but he is still enjoying being with Kristen Stewart and Ashley Greene in the sunshine.

Rob has been busy filming scenes that show off his six pack this morning.

A fan witnessed Chris doing something to help Rob relax.

She twittered: "The director did somthing very smart and sly.

"He had two big trucks move in and block the view of the doorway then sent all the extras to lunch.

"Then he filmed all of Rob's closeups and dialogue during the reunion/embrace while all the extras were gone so he wouldn't have to do the scene with everyone watching.

"That's a lot of pressure for an actor. I caught a glimpse, but was made to move."

She also revealed a set secret: "Extras confirmed the makeup artist was airbrushing Rob's six pack. They could see it from where they were standing."

http://www.myparkmag.co.uk/articles/celebrity/robert-pattinson/new-moon-robert-pattinson-helped-by-chris-weitz.html
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

New Moon - Robert Pattinson helped by Chris Weitz Empty Re: New Moon - Robert Pattinson helped by Chris Weitz

Post  magic Fri May 29, 2009 10:25 am

I just couldn't ignore this story! I love Chris Weitz! This just proves how well he can understand an actor! That;s really great Smile When I am doing private rehearsals in theatre I hate somebody else watching, even co workers if they don't have to be on stage. Not even talking about strangers. One of our directors don't get this. I can't rehearse in private rehearsals, I can't open up if somebody's watching! Other director knows it soooo good. When we have some private rehearsals she always ask ppl to go out if somebody's watching. It makes you to relax and concentrate on your role.

So yeah Chris Weitz :worship:
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

New Moon - Robert Pattinson helped by Chris Weitz Empty Re: New Moon - Robert Pattinson helped by Chris Weitz

Post  poisoned_rose Fri May 29, 2009 3:57 pm

wow Chris Weitz is REALLY impressing me the more I hear. When I first heard he was gonna direct NM I was really pissed and psyched myself up for a shit film, but the pics that are coming out, and stories like this, and short interviews with Chris are all making me change my opinion of him

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:22 pm