Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

2 posters

'New Moon' Exclusive: Chris Weitz Reveals Five Secrets in the Film!

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

'New Moon' Exclusive: Chris Weitz Reveals Five Secrets in the Film! Empty 'New Moon' Exclusive: Chris Weitz Reveals Five Secrets in the Film!

Post  magic Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:40 pm

'New Moon' Exclusive: Chris Weitz Reveals Five Secrets in the Film!
    Director spills the beans on a few things he hid in the film. Did you spot any of 'em?

1. Hidden wolves
    ''Look for an upside-down engraving of a wolf in the shot of the bowl in which Carlisle burns his first-aid equipment; on Jacob's T-shirt when he meets Bella in the school parking lot for the first time; and a wolf trinket on the dream-catcher that he gives her.''

2. Vampire elevator music
    ''When Edward, Bella, and Alice get into the elevator on their way to see the Volturi, the music playing in the elevator is from Strauss' Die Fledermaus (a.k.a. The Bat).''

3. Emotional baggage?
    ''When Bella is looking for the meadow where she and Edward are seen lying down together, she carries a golden compass clipped to her backpack — part of my baggage!''

4. Speedy suitor
    ''We did a little trick when Edward gets out of Bella's truck and they're arguing. We wanted to show Edward moving impossibly quickly, so we put Rob right next to the camera but out of sight, and used a double dressed like Rob in the driver's seat. When Edward gets out, it's the double, and then Rob steps in front of the camera, and it looks as if he got there faster than humanly possible.''

5. Look it up
    ''And last but not least: If you want to know what Jacob says before he almost kisses Bella, ask a Quileute! The address of the Quileute tribal council is quileutenation.org. I can tell you this much: He says, Kwop kilawtley.''

Want more? Come back to EW.com tomorrow for five more New Moon secrets from director Chris Weitz.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

'New Moon' Exclusive: Chris Weitz Reveals Five Secrets in the Film! Empty Re: 'New Moon' Exclusive: Chris Weitz Reveals Five Secrets in the Film!

Post  magic Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:43 pm

1. Hidden wolves
    ''Look for an upside-down engraving of a wolf in the shot of the bowl in which Carlisle burns his first-aid equipment; on Jacob's T-shirt when he meets Bella in the school parking lot for the first time; and a wolf trinket on the dream-catcher that he gives her.''
    I noticed wolf of Bella's wal like in first movie. And on dream catcher.

3. Emotional baggage?
    ''When Bella is looking for the meadow where she and Edward are seen lying down together, she carries a golden compass clipped to her backpack — part of my baggage!''
    what golden compass has to do with emotions?

4. Speedy suitor
    ''We did a little trick when Edward gets out of Bella's truck and they're arguing. We wanted to show Edward moving impossibly quickly, so we put Rob right next to the camera but out of sight, and used a double dressed like Rob in the driver's seat. When Edward gets out, it's the double, and then Rob steps in front of the camera, and it looks as if he got there faster than humanly possible.''
    Ha, you need to be stupid to not think about that Razz I know that Razz

5. Look it up
    ''And last but not least: If you want to know what Jacob says before he almost kisses Bella, ask a Quileute! The address of the Quileute tribal council is quileutenation.org. I can tell you this much: He says, Kwop kilawtley.''
    that's mean to give their link and make ppl to bother them with Twilight questions Laughing

But I found out what Kwop kilawtley means Whistle So if you can't find it out, ask me What a Face lol
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

'New Moon' Exclusive: Chris Weitz Reveals Five Secrets in the Film! Empty Re: 'New Moon' Exclusive: Chris Weitz Reveals Five Secrets in the Film!

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:11 pm

lol! lazzy, chris directed the golden compass.

i just googled it. pretty easy. the Kwop kilawtley thing i mean.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:20 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:lol! lazzy, chris directed the golden compass.
    oooooh, right :anti Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:54 pm