Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

3 posters

Robert Pattinson Video Interview for How to Be

trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Robert Pattinson Video Interview for How to Be Empty Robert Pattinson Video Interview for How to Be

Post  trizn Sat May 09, 2009 6:27 am

Here’s a brand new video interview with Robert Pattinson for his film How to Be. The Sundance Channel says–

In this interview – his only one about the movie – Pattinson talks about how he is nothing like the character he plays in the film and why it’s hard to fake playing the guitar badly.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Robert Pattinson Video Interview for How to Be Empty Re: Robert Pattinson Video Interview for How to Be

Post  magic Sat May 09, 2009 8:58 am

I already said it somewhere, few years ago I had to learn to play piano with both hands. It was one song I had to do for particular play in the scene when I am in the music class and teacher is teaching me to play this song. I learned the song on my own since I have piano in the place where I used to live with my mom. But I overdid it a little bit and learned it to play better than I should lol So in the play I also needed to fake a little bit as if I click on the wrong note. But it was really fun. Guy who taught me couldn't play piano at all Razz
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Robert Pattinson Video Interview for How to Be Empty Re: Robert Pattinson Video Interview for How to Be

Post  poisoned_rose Sat May 09, 2009 11:01 am

I'll watch that when I get home. Right now I really really *really* should get back to note taking...damn the virtual crack!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Mon May 11, 2009 5:19 am

I can't post any links cause of copyright reasons in public forums but if you want to watch the movie, pm me Smile or reply in here. whatever lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:19 pm