Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+2
magic
Mizz Lola Marie Efron
6 posters

New ET Preview. Some of a Jake/Bella Scene

LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

New ET Preview. Some of a Jake/Bella Scene - Page 4 Empty Re: New ET Preview. Some of a Jake/Bella Scene

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:19 pm

ally you can come on here. we can do the same like you guys to for me for midnight sun. we'll just make a thread to talk about new moon in and thats the ONLY place its allowed. or spoiler tags anywhere else. we wont ruin it for you.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!

New ET Preview. Some of a Jake/Bella Scene - Page 4 Empty Re: New ET Preview. Some of a Jake/Bella Scene

Post  poisoned_rose Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:26 pm

YAY i love you girlies!! *hugs and cookies all around*
    Seriosuly when I read the opening days I wanted to cry! Because I remember getting BD spoilt for me. And parts of Twilight the film too. Its really annoying. And with NM because it'll be my first experience of the full wait, it'd be even worse.
    But yay I can still come on here!! I will probably avoid twiFo like the plague though because there are so many members there, they always manage to leave atleast one spoiler open.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:34 pm

I had some of Twilight killed for me as well. So i can feel the pain, so yeah, we will do what Mary said, and just talk about it in a thread where you just wont go until you see it.

I think they should just release it the same time for everyone - you know to avoid pirate copies and stuff....LOL...
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:35 pm

I know! That would make everything so much easier and better for everyone. Its annoying when different countries get films at different times.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:41 pm

haha its alright cousin! i know how it is! the wait sucks doesnt it!? rofl! for twilight its my 3rd wait. but i read harry potter after the 3rd book came out. those waits were absolute hell!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:44 pm

hehe yeah it already sucks, cousin. I'm gonna be like a nervous wreck come the end of summer!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:03 pm