Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+2
magic
Mizz Lola Marie Efron
6 posters

New ET Preview. Some of a Jake/Bella Scene

Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

New ET Preview. Some of a Jake/Bella Scene - Page 3 Empty Re: New ET Preview. Some of a Jake/Bella Scene

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:24 pm

I know right.

Which is why i decided instead i would go and hug all the people in Jacob shirts, or maybe buy them a large soda or something if they are younger and they are stuck sharing with their parents or brothers and sisters or whatever...LOL..So all little Jacob fans can get something paid by me at the consession stand, and all the older one's get a hug and who knows, i might even ask them out for a drink and a chat about the movie and Jacob after ward and buy them a beverage of their choice...LOL...

Dad is scared because he knows i would do it because i am crazy like that. LOL.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

New ET Preview. Some of a Jake/Bella Scene - Page 3 Empty Re: New ET Preview. Some of a Jake/Bella Scene

Post  poisoned_rose Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:27 pm

awwww thats so sweet!! I'd be broke and living on the streets if I tried doing that for the Team Edward-ers Razz
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:30 pm

Hahahaha it is so true, but being that i am doing it for my fellow Jacob-ers i doubt i will have that problem, it sucks really, but whatever, i am happy to be part of the 5% of Twilight fans who like Jacob....

I cant believe it is only 5% of us who like Jacob....LOL...Oh well, i am loud and proud of it, people who i havent even spoken to before on TwiFo even noticed my vocal defence and love for Jacob. I didnt know i was that avid of a Jacob fan, i thought i was normal like everyone else in the Jacob crew, but apparently im more vocal according to people i dont even know on TwiFo....LOL...sweeeeet!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:34 pm

you're the most vocal Team Jacob member I have ye to meet/speak to. And I have spoken to a LOT of Twi fans over the last 6 months or so. You rock girl!! :hug:
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:39 pm

Awww thanks girl

:hug:

I didnt think i was that vocal, but then i had some people i have never spoken to or even seen on the forums mention something, and in the Team Jacob Thread they are saying the same thing, LOL, and they love how i step up first and then they follow suit, which is fawesome, i felt so alone for a while for the last 2 months or so on TwiFo....LOL...

Oh well i definatly am PROUD to be Team Jacob then....LOL...
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:07 am

I've heard somewhere Rob will be in some weird Bella's dreams. Rob told that fans probably would freak out and will be like "What?! Edward couldn't do that!" lol I think that was in the video of the second day special or something
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:49 am

1) New Moon is going to be a freaking roller coaster of emotions. im going to be bawling, cheering, squealing, DYING.
    2) I will probably cry because im so happy when alice comes back lol.
    3) OME I TOTALLY wish we lived near eachother so we could all go see new moon together. thatd be SO MUCH FREAKING FUN!
    4) Im totally wearing my Team Edward sweatshirt to New Moon, unless i buy another shirt thats better.
    5) My theater has stadium seating... so you dont really have to worry about tall people so much.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:11 am

Hahaha yeah it will be a rollercoaster of emotion. I will be the same, crying, laughing, dying and everything.

And yeah, it would be fawesome if we all lived near each other, it would be so mad to go to see New Moon together, and because we are all so, ummmmm, i dont know what word to use, people would probably be looking at us funny. Especially when i am crying when Bella leaves to save Edward and you guys are all basically jumping out of your seats....LOL....

I would love to see people's reactions....LOL...

And Mary - our cinema's are sorta like stadium seating as well, i mean, each row of seats goes down a level, but i still always end up with the tall arse dad of the family in front of me, im just unlucky like that.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:46 am

haha well ours are like idk a foot and a half difference. so unless you have like a 7 foot man in front of you youd be fine. and if that DID happen i would be extremely rude about it, not gonna lie. if youre tall SIT IN BACK. that should go without saying. id more than likely lean over to whoevers with me and ask really loudly whats with the jackass in front of me?!

and dude it would be HILARIOUS to watch everyone else's reactions because we wouldnt be quiet! rofl!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:14 am

Wow, your guys seating at the movies is way cooler then ours, LOL, ours basically suck, if someone even a foot or two taller then me is in front of me i am in trouble, and i am rude to the person in front if they are too tall, LOL, and if that happened at New Moon i would probably be nice and ask them to trade with one of the kids so the tall person can sit in front of Troy, and if they dont then me and Troy might swap, but not before i more then likely throw my coke over the person....

But then again, i dont want to miss a second of New Moon, LOL, so i wouldnt do that really, dont wanna miss quality Jacob time.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:32 am

I would take me probably 5 times to watch the movie cause the first times I would be dazzled mostly during all the movie Drool

oops, drool on my keyboard hehe
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:08 am

^ hehehehe.

NM is gonna be awesome, but yeah it would be even better with you guys there too.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:19 pm

Hahahahaha i will probably have to watch the movie a few times at the cinema as well, because the first couple of times it will be all TAYLOR TAYLOR TAYLOR for me, ya know, fainting, drooling, screaming that kind of thing.

So i will probably see it a few times because yeah, i will be so distracted by Taylor that i will NEED to watch it a few times so i can see if they followed the book enough and stuff like that.

Well i watched Twilight at the cinema about 6 times, it will be more then double that for New Moon i can see it now, LOL, me there everyweekend, sometimes during the week when i got nothing to do....LOL...
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:21 pm

hahaha i saw twilight in theaters 8 times!!!!!! i win!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:23 pm

hahaha! I only got to see Twilight in the cinema twice. By the time I finished reading the whole saga, there was like maybe a month left before it left the cinema. And what with uni and deadlines getting annoying...I was so pissed that they stopped showing the film so quickly.
    But with NM, yeah I can see atleast a half dozen visits. The first couple of times it's gonna be so emotion-wrought I won't be able to look closely and critique the film, what they included, what they cut, which special effects really didn't work etc...
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:48 pm

Well Twilight seemed to be in the cinema over here for like - ever.

We got it in December at the beginning, and i seen it for the last time at the cinema in mid-March, then the DVD came out in April, so yeah, it was there for longer then most films.

I hope New Moon is the same, i will see that soooooo many times if it is there long enough and i am not to busy with lame human duties.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:58 pm

We got it at the end of November I think, like the last week or something. And the last time I could see it was the beginning of February. :S Annoying as Hale! I didn't finish the series fully until the first week in January. And we didn't get the DVD till mid April either.
    But yeah I suppose it did get a longer running time in the cinema than most films get. Hopefully they'll learn from this and keep NM in even longer!!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:18 pm

I would go and watch New Moon everyday if i didnt have so many human duties all the time....LOL....I am not as nervous for New Moon now as i was before because i have seen so many pics of and clips of Taylor from the film...LOL...a little biased, but not really, i just want it like the book....(well thats my excuse anyway)
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:22 pm

Same here. If only there were no human duties...Sad

I'm not so worried either because I know that TayL will pull NM through somehow. Even if Chris Weitz messes up like I think he will, and if KStew can't pull off the complex emotions, which I doubt, Taylor will be perfect as Jake. Now as long as Chris doesn't screw up Volterra. If that scene is not perfect, I'm turning Caius on his arse, as me and RaiRai planned a while back.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:21 am

ill help sic Caius on him!!!!!

and honestly, i think kristen will do WAY better in new moon than she did in twilight... she's always been in angsty/scary movies, so i think she'll do a BAZILLION times better as emo bella.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:21 am

Well i am hoping that K-Stew does a BAZILLION times better as emo Bella, because her performance in Twilight was pretty bad really. BUT i KNOW Taylor will play Jacob perfectly, i just have this feeling, ya know, and i am sooooo excited for it. But i am still thinking how fawesome it would be if we could all go together, damn these countries being soooooo far away and soooooo expensive to fly to....LOL...
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:49 am

Maybe, Mary...hopefully she can pull off emo Bella. I mean she played Bella near zombie like in Twilight so...
    and yes I agree Ten, she has to do SO much better. There's a lot of room for improvement.

I really wish we could see it together too. But the stupid bloody oceans are in the way Sad
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:36 pm

Well it will be hilarious when we have all seen it and we all come on here. I can imagine it now, like if Taylor dont have enough screen time for my liking, i will be insane, or if the eff up the scene in Volterra, you guys will be insane, but it will still be funny if they get it right and please all of uus because it will be like - i dont know - fangirl city over here so something.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:13 pm

hahah fangirl city is gonna rock. I'm so excited!! Which is annoying because we still have like 7 months to go!

BUT I WARN YOU NOW! If ANY of you guys ruin it for me, I will go werewolf on you! Australia and the USA are getting NM a week before the UK. We're like towards the very bottom of the list, according to Summit. Which basically means I'm not gonna be able to go on the HQ or TwiFo for a whole week. Which is gonna suck Sad
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:16 pm

Dont worry, i wont ruin it, i mean, i am used to being at the bottom of the list dude, we are ALWAYS at the bottom of the list for everything (well normally LOL) So i will not say anything on Facebook or anything else where you may see it....I promise...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:38 pm