Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+2
magic
Mizz Lola Marie Efron
6 posters

New ET Preview. Some of a Jake/Bella Scene

poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

New ET Preview. Some of a Jake/Bella Scene - Page 2 Empty Re: New ET Preview. Some of a Jake/Bella Scene

Post  poisoned_rose Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:21 am

that was a little disappointing but its better than nothing I expect. TayL looking gorgeous as ever. And the tiny little scene at the movies seemed ok. Hopefully there will be more tonight. I'm starting to get desperate for November. I wasn't in on the whole waiting thing. BD was out when I started reading the books, and so was the film. This is my first experience and it really is frustrating. Razz
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

New ET Preview. Some of a Jake/Bella Scene - Page 2 Empty Re: New ET Preview. Some of a Jake/Bella Scene

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:32 am

poisoned_rose wrote:I wasn't in on the whole waiting thing. BD was out when I started reading the books, and so was the film. This is my first experience and it really is frustrating. Razz

oh god. the wait for Breaking Dawn was almost freaking unbearable.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:29 am

Yeah I remember you telling me that and warning me that the wait is really annoying. Wink As always the voice of wisdom Very Happy
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:10 am

Hahahaha i remember the wait for BD, man, i was literally going insane. But i was going insane waiting between Twilight and New Moon the books. And now i have to it again for the films....

Oh well, at least Taylor looked HOT as ever.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:05 pm

He really did look good, Ten. And from that tiny scene at the movie, I am even more excited to see him ACT Jake. Coz in the first movie he had like 3 lines. But I knew he'd be awesome, and that just confirmed it. Tone of voice, eye contact. Everything.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:42 pm

I know i am like sooooooooo excited for New Moon. Taylor looks delicious, and from the little bits we have seen i am like WHOA he is playing Jacob sooooooooo good, he looks just how i imagined Jacob when i was reading. I am looking forward to seeing him play angry Jacob. I think he will do sooooooooo well. I love him, for real.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:36 am

He is playing and looking like exactly how I pictured Jacob so as long as there isn't too much Rob and too little Taylor, NM may actually surpass my expectations.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:45 pm

Oh dont remind me about the too much Rob thing, on the ET thing Kristen already said that there will be more Rob then we expect, which kinda makes me mad, but as long as Taylor gets ALOT of good quality Jacob time i will be happy.

He is doing soooooo good, and man he is looking mighty fine, i about died seeing him on the ET thing, i was like - OH man, i am gunna have to gag myself when i watch the movie, because he is gunna have long hair at the start and then cut it short, and i love him with both, so seeing Taylor in both the long and the short hair in one space of time....OMJ, yepp i will be all fangirl, i will have to gag myself or something, but then i cant drink, and i will need to drink because i will be so hot...LOL...
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:48 pm

hahaha. now that would be a scene to see. Watching you watch NM for the first time. Laughing

There will be a fair bit of Tay screen time....there has to be no matter how much they change it. To keep NM anything like the book there'll have to be lots of Jake.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:00 pm

Laughing

All my friends, even the one's who dont like the Twilight books all want to come and watch New Moon on the midnight session the day it comes out with me...LOL...because when i watched Twilight for the first time at the movies for the first time and Jacob came on screen i squealed a little, LOL, and Troy HAS to tell everyone dont he, and he thinks it will be 100000x funnier with New Moon because he was there when we seen Sharkboy and Lavagirl at FOX Studio's...LOL...and he wasnt with me then, that was when we were just besties, and he still talks about it, he said he spent more time watching me gush then he did the movie...So yeah, he rekons watching me watch New Moon will be amusing...LOL...

And your right, there does have to be LOTS and LOTS of Jacob, because they HAVE to copy the book...
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:19 pm

LOLOL!!
    To be fair I'm gonna jump up and down and squeal like a fangirl when Alice comes back, and then I'll be punding the air with a fist all the way through Volterra. I might even faint when Edward tries to explain to Bella how much he loves her.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:32 pm

LOL!!!

Well that would be interesting to see as well...LOL..Imagine all of us Cullenate's going to watch New Moon together, man that would be HILARIOUS....LOL....As long as no-one wanted to share popcorn with me because it will probably be all wet with drool throughout the Jacob scene's....LOL...I will be gushing and salivating and moving around in my seat in exitement, i will probably hyperventilate when we first see Jacob as well....LOL....

Oh man, it would be soooo funny if we all could go together, i am imagining it now, and man it is hilariously fawesome...
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:45 pm

OME that would be so freaking cool! It'd be like the most hilarious thing ever. Me and Rai and Mary going nuts every time Rob's on screen, you drooling and gushing with you see Tay. And all of us making complete twits out of ourselves!!!
    Luckily I'm not a fan of popcorn so we're cool on the drool front Razz
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:56 pm

It would be hilarious for everyone esle in the cinema to see...LOL...I am just imagining, you guys all fist punching the air when they are in Volterra, while i am sitting and crying because Bella just broke Jacob's little heart...LOL...

And then i also see them looking at you, Mair-Mair and Rai-Rai gushing and almost fainting when Rob is on screen, and me doing the same thing for Taylor....LOL...

We would be the biggest fangirls ever....LOL....It would be so funny.

Oh man, i am sooooo looking forward to New Moon, i wanna see it so bad, and it would be fawesome if it was a Cullenate trip....LOL....
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:14 pm

hehehehe totally! I can SOOO picture that! We'd always have the opposite reactions. when you're crying, we'll be gushing and vice-versa...Very Happy
    I almost DID faint several times during Twilight. Especially the scene where Rob gets out of the car with the sunglasses on and Bella in hand and everyone's staring at them. The smile on Rob's face....oh...having serious issues just remembering it...
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:20 pm

Hahahahaha yeah we would be totally opposite hey? LOL! I never thought of that before, but your right, which would probably make people laugh and stare at us even more!

I can just see it now, because i remember i was the only one in theatre who squealed when Jacob came on the screen, and i laughed when Edward sparkled as well, it was hard to control myself.

So i can only imagine how i will be for New Moon.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:23 pm

exactly! The group that came together and yet have opposite reactions throughout the film. That way one of us will always be squealing and one crying!! We'll be the manic depressive group of fangirls Razz

I laughed too tbh. He looked like he was massively sweating!! And the stupid inane sound effect...*shakes head in disgust at the memory*...and as much as I love Rob, I have to admit I did giggle when he says 'This is the skin of a killer, Bell!'...

I'm gonna go through such a variety of emotions in NM. It'll be like a spiritual journey Razz
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:27 pm

Well at least i am not the only one who laughed...

And i too will go through a few different emotions in New Moon, it will probably be funny to see any of us at the movies when that is on....LOL...I mean i know i will be all happy and excited when Jacob is on the screen, and then i will cry like an idiot when Bella leaves to save Edward and Jake is left all heartbroken, and i will probably laugh and giggle alot, because i remember how many times my mood change reading the book, and for me, seeing it visually amplifies it, so it will be fawesome....
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:37 pm

definitely. As long as even the basic essence of NM is there, I know I'm gonna be laughing, crying, squealing, yelling and swooning all over the place. It's gonna be famazing!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:43 pm

It sure is. So many people want to come to see it when i do all because i read the book ages ago, and alot of them seen a few of my reactions at one point in time.

But seriously, if we all lived in the same area and could go together that would be so funny. I would so be wearing my Team Jacob shirt, actually im going to wear that anyway. LOL. I mean i get into staring matches at the shops and ocassionally arguments because of that shirt, so it will be mad to wear it to the New Moon premiere at midnight when i see it....LOL....
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:52 pm

you totally have to wear it! I'll be wearing my Twi shirt..it has a NM quote on it so it's be insanity NOT to wear it to the NM midnight showings.
    It would be famazing if we all lived anywhere NEAR each other lol.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:59 pm

Damn these oceans being in the way of our fun....LOL....

But yeah, i am going to wear it, and because we have arranged seating at the movies over here i will have a seat i HAVE to sit in anyway, lucky for me i am a cinebuzz member and can pre-order before even the pre-order tickets go on sale, so i will have a back seat incase someone tall sits in front of me and i need to lift myself up a bit....LOL...and because of the arranged seating i am going to walk the line and hug every other person in a Jacob shirt, i really am, and i will count them as well, and let you all know how many were there. Dad rekons i will be the only one in a Jacob shirt, he rekons anyone else who wears a Twi shirt will be in a Edward shirt or a normal Twi shirt....LOL...
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:00 pm

Nah I think you'll find atleast one other person in a Jake shirt. It is NM after all.

We don't have assigned seating so it's gonna mean queueing! LONG queues lol.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:10 pm

Im kinda glad we do have arranged seating, and because i am a member i will pre-order straight away i will get on the phone before 9am the morning the go on sale, i will be on hold, i dont care, i just want to make sure if i need to use a booster seat i can without bugging other people....LOL....I had to use a booster seat at Twilight because i am such a short donkey-butt...LOL...

And yeah, i am sure there will be a few Jacob shirts, and i will hug them all, unless they are little kids, then i will high five them. Troy has dared me to throw a piece of popcorn at every Edward-ian that is in the line....But then i would probably run out of popcorn before the film even starts...LOL...
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:21 pm

lol you'd definitely be out of popcorn! For sure!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:54 pm