Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+2
magic
Mizz Lola Marie Efron
6 posters

New ET Preview. Some of a Jake/Bella Scene

Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

New ET Preview. Some of a Jake/Bella Scene Empty New ET Preview. Some of a Jake/Bella Scene

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:49 am

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

New ET Preview. Some of a Jake/Bella Scene Empty Re: New ET Preview. Some of a Jake/Bella Scene

Post  magic Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:10 am

it's today jump
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 768
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

New ET Preview. Some of a Jake/Bella Scene Empty Re: New ET Preview. Some of a Jake/Bella Scene

Post  Valkyrja Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:31 pm

Gosh, I'm so excited. I like what Kristen said.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:33 pm

hahaha go kristen! hold out for edward! but seriously i cant wait for toniiiiight! im going to my friends room and making her watch it with me lol.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!

Post  poisoned_rose Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:42 pm

Hopefully someone will put this on YouTube so I can watch it!!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:04 pm

OMJ! I soooooo want to see that. Look at Taylor man, WOW, New Moon looks like it could be a tayloriffic movie, i cant wait to watch these ET things. I found out that we do have ET on TV over ehre. It is on at 3 in the arvo on Channel 9. But i dont know how far behind we are - and i soooooooooooo wanna see this man.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:06 pm

Pretty_Twisted wrote:OMJ! I soooooo want to see that. Look at Taylor man, WOW, New Moon looks like it could be a tayloriffic movie, i cant wait to watch these ET things. I found out that we do have ET on TV over ehre. It is on at 3 in the arvo on Channel 9. But i dont know how far behind we are - and i soooooooooooo wanna see this man.

its on in 24 minutes here! im so excited!!!!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:10 pm

Well i am home today, sick as a dog, i will put it on this arvo (if i am here) and hopefully we will be up to date and not far behind.

Actually i might record it anyway on my DVD recorder. If my brother gets back in time with my car i am going to go to Westfield and line up to meet Kellan Lutz and Edi Gathegi. They are here, they are signing Twilight DVD's today at 5. And if my brother gets back from his exam thing in time i will go to that.

Ok - you are lucky it is on sooooooo soon - you will get to see Taylor all perfectly on the TV rather then on the computer - MAN, i am sooooooo jealous. I wanna see it sooooooooooooooooo badly.
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:11 pm

Guys, don't worry! As soon as it comes out on youtube i'll post it here for everyone who lives outside the U.S! jump
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:13 pm

hahaha tenten just use your twilight fueled adrenaline and run on over here to my dorm and we can watch it together in 18 minutes XD.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:16 pm

Hahahaha....I will run as quick as i can right now, i will swim across the sea's and be there in 11 minutes thanks to my twilight-fueld adrenaline. LOL.

And YAY Lola for posting it, i mean, it would be cooler to watch on TV rather then the computer, but hey, what can ya do sometimes right? As long as i get a healthy dose of Taylorness i will be happy.
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:16 pm

What time does it come on today, again?
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:18 pm

Mizz Lola Marie Efron wrote:What time does it come on today, again?

12 minutes!!!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:25 pm

5 more minutesssssssss! ahhhhhhhh! i hope i dont scream. thatd be embarrassing.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:29 pm

Well i am so jealous right now.

So i am hoping we will be up to date on that show, i am more then likely going to go to Westfield to meet Kellan and Edi, but i will watch it when i get back. So my fingers are crossed we are up to date. But if not, i will settle for watching it right here on the net when it is posted.

And dont worry, i would scream, there is nothing to be embaressed about. Let me know if it is any good. And how much Taylor is their.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:01 pm

omg it was amazingggggggg! they made me a little less worried i think. and taylor looked pretty hot, not gonna lie. when he jumps off the porch i guess he also yells BELLAAAAA!! i wonder where thats at? hmmm. OME I CANT FREAKING WAIT FOR NOVEMBER!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:18 pm

OMJ! I sooooo wanna see it. I wanna see Taylor, i mean, i have plenty of still photo's, but i need to see it on TV or on youtube or something so it calms my nerves on what the movie will be like.

So how long was the New Moon thing? Did it go for longer then most crap stories they have on that show?

URGH!! Now i wanna see it even more because Taylor looked hot, i mean, he always does, but man, dude i sooooo need to live in America....dam australia....hopefully we are up to date and i will see it this arvo or tonight when i get home. But if we are behind, which we usually are. Then i will be sooooooo angry...need Taylor...I need a new hit for real man, im like having freiking withdrawal symptoms.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:23 pm

um id say it was a little over 10 minutes. im so excited!!!!! novemberrrrrrr! come on novemberrrrr!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:29 pm

I have been excited about November for ages, and when i finally get to see this i will probably have a heart attack or something because it will have me all excited and riled up.

November is sooooooooo far away, i hope i dont go insane with waiting that long. I mean, i was excited when i found out they were making Twilight into a movie, but New Moon was my fav in the series, so i am more excited this time around, oh the waiting continues....ahhhhhhh
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:22 pm

omg omg omg this is it!!!!

Ten, no need to tie his dad. That's not true lol! wouf, thanx God, I will not break something lol
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:25 pm

and tomorrow will there be more? Drool anyone knows how long will they show these Special Episodes? Drool
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:44 pm

magic wrote:and tomorrow will there be more? Drool anyone knows how long will they show these Special Episodes? Drool

No,there's no more. I posted the whole thing in the other thread
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:51 pm

Mizz Lola Marie Efron wrote:
    magic wrote:and tomorrow will there be more? Drool anyone knows how long will they show these Special Episodes? Drool

No,there's no more. I posted the whole thing in the other thread

yes there is. it will be on ET again tomorrow. i think they said theyll be interviewing kristen also.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:53 pm

yes, the woman says that in the end of episode Very Happy
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:33 am

Well at least now i know i dont have to tie his dad down to go and start dating and eloping...LOL...That was cool to watch, but man, i need more more more....now now now....Oh Taylor is sooooooooo hot.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:04 pm