Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

5 posters

Anything that Antis & Fans agree on...

trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Anything that Antis & Fans agree on... Empty Anything that Antis & Fans agree on...

Post  trizn Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:09 pm

Of course we have differences with the Twilight Antis. But I'm sure we also have things we agree on, or anything alike. Any ideas? 😁
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Anything that Antis & Fans agree on... Empty Re: Anything that Antis & Fans agree on...

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:13 pm

love for harry potterrrr! i loooooove james. just saying.
    trizn
    trizn

Anything that Antis & Fans agree on... Empty Re: Anything that Antis & Fans agree on...

Post  trizn Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:27 pm

I'll go with the abstract stuff. LOL. Both antis & fans love to debate. Hehehe. Well, aside form that (I know you'd think I'm getting crazy again), yes, the love for Harry Potter. I would also add taste in music. If not all, then some.
    JOSEPHINE !
    JOSEPHINE !
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 79
    Job/hobbies : Watching Skins. Writing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-31

Post  JOSEPHINE ! Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:58 pm

I love Harry Potter. xD I love reading fanfics about the Marauders' Era, with James, Sirius, and company.

What bands do you guys listen to?
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:06 pm

I like Harry, it is OK!

Ok so i guess we will find out if myself and the anti's listen to the same music now....

So here are my FAVS

My Chemical Romance
    H.I.M
    Cradle Of Filth
    Pig Destroyer
    The Vampirates
    Scary Kids Scaring Kids
    Killswitch Engage
    Waterproof Blond
    Lacuna Coil
    Black Tide
    Leathermouth
    Bullet For My Valentine
    Rob Zombie
    Bring Me The Horizon

Ok i could go on for years, but basically i love Heavy, Death and Black Metal and Emo/Screamo stuff......Is that the same as Anti's? I dont know....
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:18 pm

I'm a classical person. But I also love Secondhand Serenade, Boys Like Girls, Avril Lavigne (just to name a few) in the rock/alternative/punk genre. I also love reggae music from Bob marley, Big Mountain, Oshen, Ziggy Marley, Ekolu, 311... I could go on and on, too (all because of my bestie).
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:23 pm

What a variety you have there Rai, well we know at least a few of your selections will be agreeable between fans and anti's surely....lol...
    JOSEPHINE !
    JOSEPHINE !
    Human Cullenate

Post  JOSEPHINE ! Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:25 pm

Flair wrote:I'm a classical person. But I also love Secondhand Serenade, Boys Like Girls, Avril Lavigne (just to name a few) in the rock/alternative/punk genre. I also love reggae music from Bob marley, Big Mountain, Oshen, Ziggy Marley, Ekolu, 311... I could go on and on, too (all because of my bestie).

Oh, I'm a classical person, too! I've taken a liking to movie scores recently, haha. I absolutely love Hans Zimmer's pieces, they're so full of life and emotion. I also like world musicians like Yiruma and Yanni. One of the things I like about Twilight is that it helped me to discover Yiruma. In my opinion, River Flows In You is lots prettier than Carter Whatshisname's song. xD

Other than classical music, I like listening to The Goo Goo Dolls, Fall Out Boy, Charice Pempengco (look her up on Youtube, she's one of the best singers I've ever heard), The Fray, 3oh!3, Lady Gaga (my guilty pleasure, lol), Skillet, MCR, and Evanescence.

I'm anti-, but not as anti- as the crazy anti-'s... they kind of scare me. xD I have no problem with Twilight fans unless they're, like, you know. REALLY out there. xD Or asylum-worthy. Don't worry, I'm not referencing to anyone on here. ^___^
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:32 pm

JOSEPHINE ! wrote:
    Flair wrote:I'm a classical person. But I also love Secondhand Serenade, Boys Like Girls, Avril Lavigne (just to name a few) in the rock/alternative/punk genre. I also love reggae music from Bob marley, Big Mountain, Oshen, Ziggy Marley, Ekolu, 311... I could go on and on, too (all because of my bestie).

Oh, I'm a classical person, too! I've taken a liking to movie scores recently, haha. I absolutely love Hans Zimmer's pieces, they're so full of life and emotion. I also like world musicians like Yiruma and Yanni. One of the things I like about Twilight is that it helped me to discover Yiruma. In my opinion, River Flows In You is lots prettier than Carter Whatshisname's song. xD

Yanni, exactly my kind of pianist.

Carter Burwell. And yes, I agree with you about Yiruma. He's my Korean Edward Cullen. 😁 I love his Love Me, Dream, Mika's Song & Maybe.

Other than classical music, I like listening to The Goo Goo Dolls, Fall Out Boy, Charice Pempengco (look her up on Youtube, she's one of the best singers I've ever heard), The Fray, 3oh!3, Lady Gaga (my guilty pleasure, lol), Skillet, MCR, and Evanescence.

I'm anti-, but not as anti- as the crazy anti-'s... they kind of scare me. xD I have no problem with Twilight fans unless they're, like, you know. REALLY out there. xD Or asylum-worthy. Don't worry, I'm not referencing to anyone on here. ^___^

Hmmm... I am crazy & I think I'm already asylum-worthy. I suffer the dissociative disorder of depersonalization. LOL. I can't deny my love for a fictional character, Edward Cullen. But other than that, I'm not rabid. I don't bite either. I'm for no to violence unless they ask me for it. Then, I'll be very generous about giving them hell if they do ask me for it (like I always point out to fellow Cullenates) 😁
    JOSEPHINE !
    JOSEPHINE !
    Human Cullenate

Post  JOSEPHINE ! Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:46 pm

Flair wrote:
    JOSEPHINE ! wrote:

Yanni, exactly my kind of pianist.

Carter Burwell. And yes, I agree with you about Yiruma. He's my Korean Edward Cullen. 😁 I love his Love Me, Dream, Mika's Song & Maybe.

Hmmm... I am crazy & I think I'm already asylum-worthy. I suffer the dissociative disorder of depersonalization. LOL. I can't deny my love for a fictional character, Edward Cullen. But other than that, I'm not rabid. I don't bite either. I'm for no to violence unless they ask me for it. Then, I'll be very generous about giving them hell if they do ask me for it (like I always point out to fellow Cullenates) 😁

I love all those Yiruma songs. I like how simple they are, how they're not overdone; it's what makes them so beautiful and serene.

Lol, trust me, you're not asylum-worthy. xD I'm talking schizophrenia.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:00 am

Yiruma's music get's me going. I listen to his music when i'm updating the site. IDK, it just gives me the right energy & the right mindset. My brain works properly, too. LOL.

Schizo people are scary, indeed. I hope I don't end up like them.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:05 am

JOSEPHINE ! wrote:I love Harry Potter. xD I love reading fanfics about the Marauders' Era, with James, Sirius, and company.

OME! ME TOO! yaaaaay! i thought no one did that for me. honestly, lily/james is pretty much the only harry potter fan fiction ill read. i was in love with james potter until i read twilight. he's still like 4th on my sexiest fictional characters list lol!
    JOSEPHINE !
    JOSEPHINE !
    Human Cullenate

Post  JOSEPHINE ! Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:16 am

LiONLAMBxox wrote:
    JOSEPHINE ! wrote:I love Harry Potter. xD I love reading fanfics about the Marauders' Era, with James, Sirius, and company.

OME! ME TOO! yaaaaay! i thought no one did that for me. honestly, lily/james is pretty much the only harry potter fan fiction ill read. i was in love with james potter until i read twilight. he's still like 4th on my sexiest fictional characters list lol!

Lol! I can't stand having James paired with any other character, honestly. xD I can read fanfics with a different pairing as the main one, but James has to be with Lily somewhere in there.

Flair wrote:Schizo people are scary, indeed. I hope I don't end up like them.

Haha, I don't think anyone wants to. At least, I hope no one wants to. xD
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:20 am

^^ OMG! me either! i accidently started one where it was lily/sirius and i almost puked up my lunch. ewww.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:24 am

Lily/Sirius?!?!?!? Are they seriousssss?!?!? NOOOOO!!!
    JOSEPHINE !
    JOSEPHINE !
    Human Cullenate

Post  JOSEPHINE ! Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:48 pm

Ew! Lily and Sirius? They don't suit each other at all.
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:07 pm

I'm glad to see you guys getting along, LOL. So..my favorite music is Secondhand Serenade, Avril Lavigne, Fall out boy, simple plan, i LOVE r&b and country-pop. My two favorite singers EVER..are Demi Lovato and Taylor Swift.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:24 pm

It's good to know that antis & fans can get along fine. Take a break from the Twilight debate. LOL.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:05 pm